Behind The Scene.

The Unexpected.

-The earlier story (In the car)-

“So everyone get the plan?” said Jonghyun

“Waait. Let me get this straight. You want me and my son to ran and you boys pretend to find us?” Key tried to catch up with Jonghyun’s plan.

“Yes! I really wanted to talk to Moon a bit more. And this time it’s just us two.” Jonghyun explain his reason.

"Hyung, this really makes you sound so desprate. Why don't you just ask her out?" Taemin said as he shook his head.

"Shh! Taemin you know nothing yet!" Jonghyun scolded Taemin. Which eventually Jonghyun got scold by Key, Taemin's Umma. Taemin giggled as Key nag and nag and nag at Jonghyun.

"Alright Key, I get it!" Jonghyun Said. "Anyway everyone clear of what to do?".

“Yes hyung. Anyway I wanna go with ______(Minna)” Minho said stretching up his hand.

“I’ll be with Emma then.” Onew smiled widely.

“Ok then set!”

Then the girls came knocking.

“GOOD TIMING!” Taemin said then he giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

-At the mall-

“Remember the plan Taeminnie.” Key making sure taemin doesn’t forget.

“Neh~ Neh~ Umma, no worries, We've been going through this over and over again.” Taemin assured him.

“Ok. I’ll take the 1st floor. You’ll go with the 3rd. Ok?” Key said and pat Taemin’s shoulder.

-Key’s Side-

“Ok now let see. Where should I go.” Key thought to himself.

Then he snaps his finger. “A-hah! I know. I always wanted that pink sneakers to match with my new t-shirt. I better go survey for one.”

Key happily walk around searching every shoe store for a cute pink sneakers.

*Yes Key’s favorite color is indeed pink.*

“If I was a cute pink sneaker in which shop would I be?” He thought.

“Of course in a cute store!” He said smiling.

“Ugh! This is getting me nowhere.” Key was annoyed by his thought. Then he giggled.

“Yah! It’s so hard to be like this.” He was amused by himself.

Key walks around trying to search for the shoes he wanted.

“Hey isn’t that Onew-Hyung?” Key asked himself.

“He’s going pretty well with Emma.” Key was surprised. Just then Key met Onew’s glare. The Go-Away-I-Still-Wanna-Talk-To-Emma-A-Little-Bit-Longer, Kind of stare. Key got the message and decided to run.

He didn’t turn around when he was running.

“God! Never knew hyung have that stare.” Key giggled. Then he decided to take a break and bought himself a bottle of water.

“Running sure do made me tired. Phew!” Key said as he drink his water.

“Well better continue shopping and I need to be more careful.” Key remind himself and continue walking.

While he was walking he saw a that cute sneaker that he always wanted.

“THERE YOU ARE!!” key exclaimed.

“Come to umma you little thing.” Key took the shoe and look at it carefully checking if it’s up to his standards.

Just then, “GOTCHA!!” Onew and Emma shouted.

“Gosh! You guys give me a scare there.” Key holds his chest as if he’s checking his heart beat.

Onew Giggled. While Emma was texting the rest.

-Taemin’s Side-

“Yah hyung. Why do I have to be alone anyway. This bores me.” As he walk around the 3rd floor.

“Oh! Minho-hyung and ____(Minna) Noona!” Taemin spotted them and ran to the nearest shop.

“Waaah!” He went in the arcade he played games for a few minutes then went back out when you spotted him.

“AIGO!” He ran faster he turned around and saw Minho-hyung tried to catch him.

“Taemin-aaah! Come Back” Minho-hyung shouted.

But Taemin didn’t stop. He continued running then hid inside a store filled with men’s clothes. He quickly grabs a shirt and went to the fitting room.

“Phew! That was close!” Taemin wiped his sweat with his sleeves and sat on the floor.

Taemin hid there for a few minutes then he went out.

“I’m hungry! All this running really makes me tired. Oh well. OH! An ice-cream shop!” He walk over and bought an ice-cream.

“Hey Taeminnie!” Minho And you shouted as they grabbed Taemin on the shoulder.

“OMO!” Taemin cried out.

“Taeminnie, Don’t you ever run away like that again. You made us worried.” You told taemin.

“Mianhae neh noona.” Taemin smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Finally Onew and the rest arrived at the Sushi Restaurant.

“Hey Taeminnie, ____(Minna) and Minho.” Onew said as he sat next to Emma.

“Waaa. I’m hungry!” Jonghyun said as he rubbed his tummy. Moon giggled as she finds it cute of Jonghyun to act that way. Jonghyun just smiled.

“Lets order up then.” Minho said as he flipped through the menu book.

“Emma, what do you want?” Onew asked Emma who was busy flipping through the menu.

“I don’t know. I’m not really a fan of sushi.” Emma admitted.

“How bout you Moon?” Jonghyun asked Moon. She didn’t respond.

“Hello, earth Jonghyun calling for Moon. Hello Moon?” Jonghyun waved his hands in front of Moon’s face.

“I guess I really am talking to the moon.” He chuckled then everyone burst into laughter.

“Seriously. That’s so lame Jonghyun.” Moon finally spoken.

“You weren’t answering.” Jonghyun said with his puppy eyes.

“I was thinking!” Moon answered. “Oh well. I’ll take anything.”

“And your order would be?” Minho gestured his hands towards you.

You pout and said “Any. I really don’t know what to order.”

“Aw Kiawa~” Key said as you pouted.

“Neh~ Noona. So kiawa.” Taemin smiled then he pout imitating you.

You blush. “Yah Taemin-aah” you push Taemin as the others giggled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

After the long day, they boys sent you home and thanked them for the wonderful day.

You guys were completely exhausted and went straight to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Ok I have to fast forward or not I’ll never get to the main point of my story. - LOL - <*

*> And yes this chapter looks a bit short but hey I’m trying to keep the important part only :D <*

Comment! Subscribe!

Love Me Love Me Say That You Love Me. Comment Me Subscribe Me If You Like My Story.

Oh Hey It Rhymes. LAME! Sorry Better stop now. :D

SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! ;)