Day 2 : The Day That We Met!

The Unexpected.

As The Usuals. Emma Knocked Your Door And As She Was About To Say Something You Opened The Door And Said, " House Cleaning Again Umma? " You Teased Emma As You Swing Open The Door.

"
YESH! Are You Planning To Give Me Heart Attack? My God! " Emma Laugh Historically After Mimicking Your Words Yesterday. Slowly You Heard Moon Laughing Uncontrollably From Downstairs.

" OMO! It's So Funny That I Forgot To Laugh! " You Said Sarcastically.

" Oh Come on _____ ( Minna ) Unnie. We're Joking You Know That. " Moon Was Holding Back Her Laughter And Just After She's Done With Her Sentence She Burst Out Laughing Again.

" What Evs Guys. You Guys Want My Help Or Not? If Not Imma Head To The Beach. " You Said As You Were Getting A Bit Annoyed.

" Yah _____ ( Minna )-Ahh, Come On You Know The Deal. Stop Sulking At Times And Just Laugh Along. " Emma Walked To Me And Pat My Shoulder.
" Ne Unnie, Stop Sulking~ " Moon Agrees With Emma.

" Yea. Yea. Yea. So What's The Deal? Spill And Peacefully I Beg You To Calmly Leave Me Doing My Part Of The Job. Ne? " You Said It As Gracefully As You Can.

" Pssh. We're Planning To Go To The Beach Unless You Want Us To Bash You With The Chores That You Asked For. " Emma Was Being Her Sarcastic Self Again.

Without Hesitation You Grab Their Hand And Pull Them Out To The Beach. You Heard Them Screaming - YAH LET GO!!!!! - But What Do You Care Right? You Laugh Out Loud On Your Thought.

" Emma Unnie! _____ ( Minna ) Unnie Is Losing Her Mind! YAAAAH! " Moon Screamed And Trying To Gain Ger Balance While You Pulled Them.

" Oh Dear God, Please Make Her Sane Again. I Really Do Hope She's Not Losing Her Mind. " Emma Prayed As If You Were Losing Your Mind! You LOL-ed When You Heard That. By The Time You Reached The Beached You Let Go Of Their Hand And Both Of Them Were Gaining Their Balance.

" My God! What's Got Into You! " Moon Yelled But You Were Ignoring Her, As Your Eyes Was Fixed On The Most Beautiful Human Being You Ever Saw. You Couldn't Answer Her Instead You Point To The Direction Of The Person You're Currently Glued To.

Ok Yes, There Was About 5 Of Them, But You Were Glued To This One Man. You Can Feel Your Heart Beats 1000 Times Faster, Your Face Was Boiling Hot!

" OMO! They're Gorgeous! " Moon Said As She Let Out A Loud 'huuuuuuuuuh~' In The Most Melted Way You Would Say So - LOL -

"
Not To Mention Their Packs!! Holy Mother Of Titanic! " All 3 Of You Guys Were Flushed By The Beautiful God Playing Volleyball By The Water. Without Us Knowing Their Ball Came Flying And Hit The Side Of Your Hips. 

You Cried Out A Loud ' AAH! ' With A Flick Of A Second They Came In Running, Running Slowly In Your Mind Like The Bay Watch Does ( CAUSE IT'S IER THAT WAY LOL ).

The First Dude (D1) Had A Brownish Hair, His Has This Adorable Looking Face, A Face Worth A Thousand Words Of Describing. In Fact, All Of Them Were.

The Second Dude (D2) Looks Like He's The Shortest Among Them, But Even So He Looks Like He Is Most Worked Out Type Of Person. A Smile That Would Melt Even The Hardest Rock!

The Third Dude (D3) Had This Awesome Hairstyle. Out Of The World Type Of Hairstyle Which Seems To You Like He Was Born That Way.

The Forth Dude (D4) The Man That Attract Your Attention. That Made You Glued To The Ground And To Him. He Seems Like The Tallest Among Them!

The Fifth Dude (D5) Has This Bright Blonde Hair. A Charming Smile And An Aegyo That Would Kill Even The Smallest Micro Organism You Can Name!

" OMO! Joesonghabnida! *Bows* " D3 Said In The Most Polite Way Ever!

" Gwenchana? Are You Hurt? We Didn't Mean To " D4 Examine You Closely As He Held Your Hand. You Sweared Your Heart Did Skipped A Beat Or Two.

" Ne, Gwenchanayo? Did We Hit Any Specific Place? " D1 Said His Expression Was All Worried.

" Yah! Hyung! That ade You Sound Like Such A ! Joesonghabnida Ne Ladies For The Ball And For My erted Hyung! " D2 Bowed To You And Your Bestfriend.

" Aigo! Jonghyun-Hyung! You Shouldn't Addressed Onew-Hyung That Way! " D5 Smacked D2's Hand.

Ok So D1's Name Is Onew And D2's Name Is Jonghyun. I Wonder What Is D3's, 4's And 5's Name Is.

" Gwenchana Ne Guys. " You Finally Said While Rubbing The Side Of Your Hips.

" Are You Sure? We're Really Sorry. " Onew Asked, Even From The Tone You Can Tell He's Worried Sick!

" Ne, Ne, Gwenchana. No Worries. " You Let Out Your Warmest Smile. You Can Feel Your Cheeck Was Red Hot. Your Two Bestfriend Couldn't Even Blurred Out A Word!

" Ahhh, Glad You're Alright! " Jonghyun Charmingly Smiled Which Made You And Your Friends Paralized, Frozen Still.

" Yah! Where's Our Manners. We Didn't Formally Introduce Ourself. I'm Onew. This Is Jonghyun, This Is Key (D3), Minho (D4), And Lastly Our Maknae Taemin (D5). " Jonghyun, Key, Minho And Taemin Waved As Each Of Their Name Was Being Mentioned.

" And Your Name Is? " Minho Said Shyly As He Gestured His Hands Towards You.

" Uh. Me? Uh. _____( Minna ). " You Bowed After You Introduced Yourself.

" _____( Minna ) Huh? How Bout You? " Key Gestured Hand At Moon.

" Moon! " Moon Looked Down And Said Her Name Again Only Now Almost Like Whispering.

" I'm Emma. " Emma Blurted Out Without The Boys Even Have To Gesture Thier Hand Towards Her.

 

It Was Obvious That You're Shy Around Them So Onew Being The Eldest Start To Make Conversation, " I'm The Eldest, 21 Will Be 22 Soon "

Jonghyun Followed Up Right After Onew, " I'm The Second Oldest I Just Turned 21 Last April. "

" Where As For Me, I'm In The Middle. 19, Will Be 20 Soon In September. " Key Confidently Said Smiling Brightly.

" Uh. Um. I'm The 2nd Youngest. Same As Key-Hyung I'm 19, Will Be 20 In December. " Minho Said Shyly And Slightly Nod His Head.

" And I'm The Maknae, As Mention By Onew-Hyung Earlier. I'll Be 18 Soon This 18th " He Said Happily.

" Aigo! We're Noona To Taeminnie Then? " All 3 Of You Said At The Same Time. You Looked At Each Other And Giggled. The 5 Boys Giggled Along.

 

" Waa, All Synchronized! " Key Said While Laughing. His Laughter Caught Moon's Attention. It Was Obvious To You And Emma Eventhough The Boys Can't Tell.

" So How Old Are You Girls Then? Guessing Above 18? " Onew Started To Show A Little Interest.

" I'm Going To Be 19 This September, Where As _____(Minna) Is Already 18 And Moon Just Turned 18 On The 5th " Emma Said Trying To Make Her Feel Comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Start Chatting, To Our Suprise It Was Already 12.30 P.M As You Checked The Time You Were Suprised, Taemin Saw Your Reaction And Asked, " _____(Minna) Noona, What's Wrong? "

" Ahni, It's Already 12.30 P.M I Was Just So Shocked. " You Smiled As As You Lift Up Your Head Your Eyes And Minho's Met.

" CHINCHA?! " Emma And Moon Voice Was Full Of Disbelieve, They Checked Their Own Watches And Gasp. " No Wonder My Tummy Is Rumbling. " Emma Said Lamely.

" Really Emma? Rumbling? " You And Moon Teased. You Invited The Boys Back To Your Place And As You Guys Arrived The Boys....

                       --------             --------              ---------

 

How Will They React?? Stay In Touch As I Will Update More Soon ^^