First day of school.

The Unexpected.

A Week has passed and finally school week.

You hummed to a happy song as you walk down the stairs.

 “You’re incredibly happy?” Emma said to you.

“Ugh! I never met anyone who is so happy on their first day of school.” Moon complained as she lazily ate her breakfast.

“I just feel happy ok! Is that so wrong?” You told them as you grab the cereal box.

“You’re so weird _____(Minna), So weird.” Moon said and continued eating her breakfast.

“Don’t start with me Moon.” I grinned evilly.

“Stop it girls. Lets just get ready.” Emma said.

“Neh Umma!” You and Moon teased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

As we arrived at the school, our jaws just can’t seem to shut!

“This place is amazing!!” Moon said.

“No kidding!”

“Waaa! OMG! Look!” We point around here and there. Being amazed by everything.

“Well well well. Look what we have here.” A boy said from the back. We startled by his voice and spun around.

“Freshmen I see.” He giggled and walked closer to us.

“Well then, welcome to KIS where kisses are available everywhere.” He joked. His posies laughed at his lame joke. You smiled.

“Why thank you for welcoming us.” You bowed then you elbowed Emma and Moon, they copied your action.

“Hi. I’m Ahn Jaehyo. President of the student body.” He said as he points on his badge.

“Well then hello there.” Emma said as she smiled.

He approached us and tried to caress Moon’s face when, out of nowhere,

“Don’t you dare to touch her Jaehyo.” A familiar voice.

“Step away from them.” Another familiar voice.

“Well well well. If it isn’t the shining brat!” Jaehyo smirked.

We turned around to find out it was the boys.

“Shining brat?” You whispered to Emma and Moon.

“I feel tension is in the air.” Moon mentioned.

“Wowowow, It’s seems like the whole student bossy is here.” Key said looking annoyed at Jaehyo and his posy

“Hyung. Quit it.” Taemin said he was scared even you can tell.

“Annyeong boys! So glad to see you guys again!” You said smiling happily at them.

“Hey There! Em….” Before Onew could even finish his sentence Key pinch his arm and motion him to keep quiet.

“So you girls know them?” Jaehyo asked. We just nodded at his question.

“Well then you boys are lucky!” He chuckled then he left bumping through the boys.

“YAH!” They all said.

“You boys ok?” Emma said as she look at Onew.

“Don’t you mean are you ok Onew Oppa?” You and Moon teased and giggle along with the boys. Emma blushed her face was red.

“Don’t you wanna check if I’m ok or not Moon?” Jonghyun turn to Moon.

Moon flip her hair being all so diva “Please, I know Jaehyo wouldn’t possibly hurt you.” Jonghyun giggled to Moon’s reaction and gave her a warm smile.

“OMO! Noona! Are you going to be a student here too?” Taeminnie ask his eyes were sparkling as if there’s glitter in them.

You nodded while Emma and Moon mess with his well styled hair.

“Yah noona! Minho-Hyung just fix that for me.” He pouted and fixes his hair back.

Moon and Emma giggled. I was too busy looking at Minho to notice how cute Taemin look like.

“Oppa! Welcome Back!” A bunch of girls waved at them and they waved back and smiled.

“Fan girls?” Moon asked them.

“Jealous?” Jonghyun teased.

“Please Jonghyun hyung, don’t tell me you weren’t when Jaehyo was about to caress Moon’s delicate face.” Minho giggled at Jonghyun.

“Neh, Minho hyung is right!” Taemin laugh out loud.

“Aigo you two!” Jonghyun smack Taemins hand and hit Minho on the back.

Key giggled at the boys then he glance to his watch. “Aigo! It’s almost time you girls want us to you to the principal’s office?”

“Oh please do!” You said smiling at Key.

“Well then lets go.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

-At The Principal’s Office-

“So you ladies are the new transfer students huh?” Principal Park said as he sat on his chair.

“So here’s your schedule and your schedule book. You’ll start your 2nd class later. I already inform you teacher.” He motioned his hand as he open the door. We bowed to him and went out.

“Class starts in 15 minutes!” Emma said as she look at her watch.

“That was a long talk with the principal!” I huffed. “I really don’t want to be in there ever again. There’s something about the smell and the aura made me feel sick!” I continued.

“Well lets just keep a clean record aite.” Emma said. Her voice echoed in the empty corridor.

“Emma! Shhh!” Moon shushed. “People are studying.”

“Waaiiit! What’s your subject second period?” You asked as you were scanning though your schedule.

“Err.. Oh craap! It’s Korean history! WTH?! How am I suppose to know!” Emma complained.

“Mine is P.E. How bout you _____(Minna)?” Moon asked you.

You sigh. “Maths!!! Why Maths!! Waeee?!”

“Chill out baby girl. It’ll be alright. Won’t be that have bad.” Emma comfort you and rubbing you back.

“Woohoo! Imma be the star athlete again here.” Moon LOL-ed.

“Really? You wanna show off now?” You said teasing Moon.

“Oh come on. When I’m famous there’s no doubt you’ll be too.”

“Riiight. We’re already friends with the popular boys. What else?”

“Own Fame~” Moon and Emma said together then they giggled.

“Come on let people know who we really are not who we hang out with.” Emma added.

The bell rang indicating we need to enter class.

- Your POV –

Our second period, first class. You enter your maths class to your surprise you saw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

*> Guess who? :D <*

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE! Pretty Please By The Name Of Jonghyun's Puppy Eyes Pleaseee? ;)