CAMPING!!

The Unexpected.

-Author-

The week finally come where ____(Minna) and Minho’s Maths Class have a camping trip.

“____(Minna)-Unnie, you know you have packed everything right?” Moon said as she look at ____(Minna) who was endlessly checking her stuff.

“I know I know, I just want to make sure.” She responded.

“You’re being paranoid ______(Minna)” Emma said from the kitchen. “Here’s the food you’d be needing.” Emma hand in the foods to you all packed nicely in the container.

“Thanks unnie. Aite! Everything is done. Oh wait toothbrush.” Moon and Emma groan.

“You’ve been checking that for the 5th time Unnie!” Moon said.

“I’m kidding!” ____(Minna) laughed. “Ok. All set! Imma miss you ladies. Even though I’ll be away just for a week.”

“Aw. We’ll miss you too! Come on lets go you don’t wanna miss the bus do you?” Emma and moon said and they went to their car and drove off to KIS.

----------------------------------------------------------------_____

-Minho’s POV-

“Would you stop pacing around like that.” Onew said as he look at me pacing.

“She’ll be here, no worries hyung.” Said Taemin as he drink his banana milk.

“Neh, but isn’t it a little late?” I stopped as I saw their car pass by.

*There they are. ____(Minna) I was worried bout you.*

“Aigo! Mianhae! ____(Minna) keep on worrying about this camp she can’t seem to stop checking her stuff.” Emma said as they joined us.

“Ah. _____(Minna) do you need help?” I asked her as she carried 2 bag with her.

“See hyung I told you so.” Taemin said smiling at me.

“Wae wae? Did we miss anything?” Moon said sitting next to Jonghyun on the car’s bonnet.

“Minho-goon keep on….” Before Jonghyun could finish I stopped him.

“Aniyo~ Aniyo~” I give them a glare and widen my eyes at them, the girls was confused by my action but I ignore them and helped _____(Minna) out.

“You look tired Oppa.” ____(Minna) asked as our eyes met.

“That’s because he didn’t sleep the whole night and bugs me too!” Taemin said before I could even stop him.

“Whaaat?! You disturb Taemin’s sleeping time?!” Key walk up to me and grab me on the collar.

“I didn’t mean to! I.. Yah! Hyung!” I said as I tried to free myself.

“AH! Key, let him go! Aigo!” Onew break us and pushed key to the side.

Then our bus is finally here. “Good! You’re here.” Mr. Jung said as he walk towards us.

“We need extra hands can you 6 help us out?” he said. “If you do then I’ll sign the permission letter and we’ll wait as you guys pack your stuff.” He added.

I can see my Hyung and Taeminnie are excited. So was the girls.

“KYAAAH! They can come?” ______ asked.

“Neh~ They can. Now do you guys agree?” Mr. Jung asked again.

“NEH!!!!!!” They were jumping in joy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

-Your POV-

I was happy when Mr. Jung announced that my friends are coming along! I jump with joy together with them.

Then I stopped when I saw Minho smiling at my behavior, I blushed and slowly smiled.

“Go now and comeback soon. Hurry up or we’ll leave you and you’re consider escape. I’m giving you an hour!” as soon as Mr. Jung announced the time limit they ran to the car and drove back home.

Me and Minho giggled at our friends silliness.

“______ come. Lets put our bags in the bus.” Minho said as he carry my luggage.

“Well at least let me carry mine.” I said as I followed him.

“No worries I can handle it.” Minho said and he smiled to me.

“Right Minho-Oppa.” I smirked at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

“Where are they?” I asked as I look at my watch.

“Why don’t you try and msg them?” Minho said as he sat next to me on the bench.

As I wanted to take out my phone I saw both their cars coming.

“What took you guys so long!” I said walking over as they got out.

“Traffic! My god _____ chill out okay.” Emma walked out with her stuff.

“Hey hey, let us do all the job.” Onew rush over to Emma and carry her stuffs.

“Aigo. No need oppa. We can do it ourselves.” Moon and Emma assured them.

“Emma, they’re stubborn as a rock no need to tell them not to, they’ll do it anyway.” Minho said giggling.

“Ok is everyone here?” Mr. Jung walks over to our car. “Now lets get in the bus shall we.”

As we were about to get to the bus, Jonghyun held Moon’s hand at the same time Onew held Emma’s hand.

“Um, Moon would you like to sit with me in the bus?” Jonghyun asked as he fiddle his finger.

“Aw, you’re so cute! Sure.” Moon smiled and blush a little.

“Emma, Err. Do you want to sit next to me?” Onew said as he smiled at Emma.

Emma didn’t say a word she just nod and blush. I smiled watching my girls being so happy. Then I turned my head around when I felt someone hugging me.

“Noona! We’re going camping!!” Taemin said happily then he slowly let go of his hug.

“Yah! Taeminnie-ah! Don’t do that!” Minho said looking all jealous.

“Are you jealous hyung? Look!” He hugs me again I just giggle at his cute action then he stick out his tongue “Mehrong!” and ran inside the bus.

“Um. ______, Do you want to sit next to me?” He rub the back of his head. I giggled and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

“Mr. Jung is this going to be a long journey?” I heard one of my class mate asked.

“A little. Just a couple of KM away.” Mr. Jung answered. “I’ll be night time when we reach there so sleep now later night we got plans to do!”

I took out my small pillow and place it at the back of my head. I yawn and slowly close my eyes. The time passed by quickly.

I was awake but yet half sleepy.

“You’re so cute when you’re asleep” I heard someone said and he slowly caress my face. I can feel he kissed my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

*> How will you react? Will do something? Kiss him back probably? :p Lets find out! <*

C  O  M  M  E  N  T   A  N  D    S  U  B  S  C  R  I  B  E  !  !

SIDE NOTE :

URGENT!!! For all parents, Nestle is asking for everyone to return all BANANA BABY FOOD expiring 2012 because they may contain GLASS. Please copy & paste for all babies safety. Bar code 7613033089 73, EVEN if you are not a parent please help forward this post. You could help save a child!!!