Friendly War

The Unexpected.

-Your POV-

“Emma-unnie, what shall we make for dinner?” I asked as I shove my books in my bag from the locker.

“Mollayo, I so don’t feel like cooking.” Emma sighed. “First day, tones of homework already!” She complained.

“Hey Guys!!” Moon came tapping on my shoulder which made me jump and drop my books.

“DUDE! I told you millions of times, DON’T SNEAK UP ON ME!” I said as I crouch down to pick my books.

“Sorry ____(Minna)-Unnie, Lemme help.” Moon crouch down and picked up my books.

“Moon-sshi you up for cooking dinner?” I asked as she hands in my book.

“Aniyo. So lazy. Wae? Emma aren’t you cooking?” Moon asked as she open her locker. The minute she opens the door a little note fell on the ground. She didn’t notice it but Emma did.

“Babe your note fell down.” She read the note and gasped. “OH. EM. GEE!”

“WHATT?!” Me and Moon shouted, I grabbed the paper from her and Moon read it out loud.

‘I wanted to ask you out in person but I can’t seem to spit them out of my mouth when I saw you and I really don’t know why.
Bling.’

“Who the heck is this ‘bling’ dude?” Moon asked as she faced me.

“How am I suppose to know!” I replied. Then the boys came up.

“Hey girls, what are you guys reading?”

“A letter, by any chance do you guys know anyone named bling?” Moon asked.

Their expressions were shocked I saw Minho elbowed Jonghyun but he didn’t responded instead he said, “Mollayo, does it says anything else?”

“Aniyo, just a letter saying that he wanted to ask me out but too shy.” Moon explained they all looked at each other and was about to point who.

But Key cut them before they could even do something, “You girls up for an outing again?”

“Aigo, mianhae, but Imma pass. Got homework due tomorrow.” Emma said as she shut her locker door.

“Ouch I feel rejected.” Key said as he fell down to his knee.

“Oh please Key, stop being over dramatic.” Onew smack Key’s shoulder as the other giggled.

“We don’t mean to reject but it’s just not a good timing. Unless you want to hang out by our place again.” I said to them, they nod their head agreeing to have dinner at our place.

“WAIT! I told you I’m not gonna cook!” Emma shouted as we walked to the car park.

“Don’t worry Our Umma can cook dinner.” Taemin said hugging his umma.

“Neh, We’ll meet you ladies there, we need to buy ingredients first.” Key waved at us and we drove off.

-Minho’s POV-

We went to the car and as soon as we saw the girls left, I turned to face Jonghyun Hyung.

“Hyung! Really is it you?” my question made the rest turned and waiting for an answer from Jonghyun.

He sigh, “Neh~ I really do wanna go out with her like..” Before he could finish Key interrupt.

“LIKE ON A DATE?!” Key shout out.

Jonghyun hesitate to answer instead he just nodded his head.

“Don’t you think it’s still early?” Onew-hyung asked.

“Why do you think I put Bling there instead of my name?” He asked.

“Oh, so you want to tell her but you don’t want her to know who?” Taeminnie said as he switched on his iPod.

“Neh Taemin.” Jonghyun agreed.

“Wah hyung, you really like her don’t you?” I asked.

“I do. Well don’t you?” He asked me back. I blush.

_____(Minna) suddenly came to mind. Her smile, her laughter, thinking of her made me blush more.

“Yah! I guess we’re losing Minho. He’s off to his little world with ____(Minna).” Key teased and they all giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------__

-Your POV-

-At home-

“Wah! I’m so tired!” I cried out as I slumped on the couch.

“Oh! Good thing I remembered! What did you and Jonghyun talked about?” Emma suddenly asked Moon.

“Stuffs. P.E Class Stuffs.” Moon responded.

“Liar!” I said throwing a cushion at Moon. She giggled.

“He teased me about the field and track thingy before class then I back by acting like I’m mad at him, he wanna talk to me bout it during P.E but I told him not to so we did during lunch.” Moon explained.

“So nothing serious?” Emma asked. Moon shook her head.

“You know you guys been texting since the day you guys exchange number after our trip to the mall.” I said switching on my laptop.

“Yea, you two are progressing fast! Even me and ______(Minna) Still don’t have Onew or Minho’s Number.” Emma said giggling.

“Yah! Stop it. Why don’t you guys ask for their numbers sheesh.” Moon threw a cushion at me then throwing another at Emma.

“We want them to be manly like Jonghyun asking for our number.” I laughed throwing cushion at Moon.

We end up having cushion fight giggling and laughing. We fell to the ground laughing when the door bell rang.

“That must be the boys.” Emma stood up helping me and Moon standing up.

Emma open the door and motioned the boys in.

“What happen in here? Wrestling?” Minho said as he put the groceries on the table.

“Lets just say a friendly war.” Moon and Emma said giggling.

“Oh switch on the TV. Oh, you guys know how to eat sushi right?” Key asked as he walks in the kitchen.

“Neh!” The three of us replied.

“So oppa we’re eating sushi today?” I asked.

“Neh, I’m too lazy to cook something else. Mehrong” Key stick out his tongue and smiled.

We sat on the couch doing our school work while Key and Onew cooked Dinner since they don’t have homework.

“DINNER IS SERVE!!! Hurry!!” Key shouted and we all rush to the dining hall.

We ate dinner as we talked, giggling and joke around.

“Oh since we’re all here” Minho said as he swallowed his food. “Next week me and Minna will be going for a camping trip with our maths class.

“Oh, Right! I almost forgot to tell you girls that.” I said as I snap my finger.

“So you won’t be here for a week starting next week then?” Emma said as she faced me.

“Aniyo. This is my first camp out I’m so scared!” I said to Emma.

“Hey, you’ll have me around right?” Minho smiled at me, I look down on my plate and blush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Quickly updating this one! :D Hope you'll enjoy reading! <*

C  O  M  M  E  N  T    A  N  D    S  U  B  S  C  R  I  B  E