Tournament

The Unexpected.

“We’re up! We’re just not that cheerful early in the morning.” ______ said as she and Emma walk down the stairs. Emma nodded and stretched her hands in the air.

“I’m just looking forward to see Jonghyun.” Then my phone vibrates. “Umph! That’s him.” I picked up and at the same time Emma’s phone vibrates.

“Oh. It’s Onew.” She said happily she was wiggling with excitement in her seat. I saw ______ sighed. “Cheer up love. He’ll ask for it soon.” Emma comforted her. I nodded.

“Don’t you guys ever try to ask either Onew or Jonghyun to help, Ok?” She warned. Me and Emma nodded and smile. We ate our breakfast and wash the dishes afterwards.

As we arrived at school I saw Jonghyun leaning against their car. Onew waved at us. Taemin as usual came running to us and hugged each one of us.

“Annyeong Noona!!” He said happily. I messed up his hair so does Emma and _______. “Yah! Noona! Aniyo!” He quickly fixed his hair and walked besides us.

“Annyeong girls.” Key waved at us and smiled warmly. I went and lean against Jonghyun. He smiled and held my hand. Onew approached Emma and Onew lean on the front bonnet while Emma sat on the bonnet.

I was laughing when Minho was hesitating to approach ______ who was talking to Key and Taemin. “Go ahead Minho. She’s expecting you to go and approach her!” Jonghyun Nodded.

“Neh~ You are a man right? Go get her!” Jonghyun said to Minho and push him. I pinch Jonghyun’s hand for being so cheeky. He just laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

-Minho POV-

Jonghyun Hyung and Moon pushed me to approach ______. I know she’s just kidding yesterday but I can’t seem to approach her. It’s not that I’m scared but I just I don’t know.

“Just go Minho!” Jonghyun gave me a push. I up all my confidence and walk up to her who was talking to Key and Taemin. They’re giggling and joking around.

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!” Key smacked my arm. I was confused. I stare at Key for a while. “She was waiting for you. We tried to accompany her by talking to her although our topic was about you.” He giggled.

“Yah! Why were you guys talking bout me?” I asked. I turned to _______ who was laying her head on Taemin’s shoulder and laughing along with Taemin.

I smiled and tickled her and she . Taemin and Key slides away leaving us two alone. I held her hand and walk side to a nearby bench.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked. I really don’t know what to say to her. I was shy a little even though we built up a good relation during the camping trip.

“Neh~ how bout you?” she said and smiled at me. I love her smile it was as if she sparkled and her eyes lit up. I nodded as we sat in the bench.

“I thought bout you last night.” I blushed. She smiled and look at me in the eyes. My heart was beating fast. She’s just so pretty.

“Chincha? Good to know that I wasn’t the only one thinking bout you.” She grinned and held on my head. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I play around with her hair.

“Hey, since we’re at school how bout you and I hang around the gym? I got tryouts for the school basketball team.” I said to her. She was excited and she promised that she’ll be there cheering for me.

I smiled. Then the bell rang! It was finally class time. I sent her to her classroom. People were talking, gossiping when us SHINee walk down the hall way as Jonghyun held on Moon’s hand, Onew held on Emma’s hand and I held on ______’s hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

-Your POV-

I entered the class and all eyes were on me. I was confused then Mrs. Ang asked “Why are you here? I got a memo you are excused.” She said checking her file.

I nodded. I explained to her everything and everyone was in shock. I even showed them the bruises which was the main reason I wore a long cardigan to school.

I sat at my usual place looking at the clock as it passed by. It was hard for me to concentrate as my mind was wondering away, thinking how fun it would be to spent time with Minho, maybe just us two or maybe the whole group who knows. They are the athletes after all.

The time flies by quickly. Only one period left. I was practically losing my mind since my next class is Maths, a free period where I can finally hang out with Minho.

I didn’t see him during lunch as he had meetings with his coach so was the others. I smiled as the bell rang. I quickly packed my stuff and shove them in my bag and ran to the door.

“You look like in a hurry.” The voice was familiar. I stopped and spun around. “Hello beautiful.” He said. He was leaning against the wall near to the door.

“Hey hero~” I said I walked over to him and held on to his hand. We head to the library since we have a free period. I sat down and groan as I saw the maths questions. Minho chuckled.

“Here let me help you. If you promise to help me with Human Anatomy.” He said as he sat next to me and started scribbling down some working.

“You should ask Jonghyun-Oppa for that since he’s the king in skinship.” Minho and me laughed. The librarian shushed us for being noisy. I ducked my head a little and giggled.

We spend the rest of the time solving Maths problem and studying Human Anatomy. The final bell finally rang! We rush to the gym. I waited outside their changing room along with Emma and Moon.

They changed to their uniform. They look very serious and hotter. They have confidence in their face, they sent us to the bench and they warm up for the tryouts.

We cheered and waved at them as they played.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

-Author-

The day passed and it was getting late. The boys you three to your car and you drove home. The results of the tryout will be posted in about a week.

The week passed by and it was the day the result was going to be released. You all waited patiently for the announcement.

As expected all 5 SHINee boys were accepted. You cheered and jumped in joy.

The SHINee boys were suddenly surrounded by their fans. You and your best friends were being pushed aside as the fans congratulate them. Annoyed you and your best friends stomp to the cafeteria.

“Did you hear the SHINee boys got elected again for the Basketball Tournament in Tokyo.” One of the fan girls said.

“Wait, Excuse me did you say Tokyo?” You asked one of them. They nodded and gave a aren’t-you-suppose-to-know look at you and your friends.

They didn’t mention this to you nor either of your best friends which made you furious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

*> Did they intentionally forget to mention this? Or they really forgot to mention it to you <*

 

HELLO READERS! <3