The Conversation.

The Unexpected.

" WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?! LEAVING ME ALL ALONE HERE.. Waiting And Waiting And Waiting ... " Moon Shouted As Soon As We're Connected.

" Oh Please You Were MIA Yourself, We Were Online Last Night You Weren't On, Our Question Is WHERE WERE YOU?! " Emma Said And You Just Nodded Agreeing With What Emma Said.

" Lets Pause This Drama And Save Up For Later. I Have BIG BIG News! Try Guessing. " You Said Full With Excitement.


" You Got A New SHOES?! TELL ME IT'S THE LATEST JIMMY CHOO! " Moon Said Happily. You Was Expecting That From Her. You Laughed Hard!

" Seriously Moon? Shoes Is All You Can Think Of? My Gosh! Anyways What Is It? Quit All This Guessing It Made Me Anxious! You Know That! " Said Emma.

" Oh Come On. Don't Tell Me You Girls Have No Idea? " You Said Clueless,

* Huh? They Should Be Excited Too. We Three Promised We'll Be In The Same Thing. We Sent The Letter At The Same Time, Same Place! Why Are They Seem So Clueless? *

As You Were Talking To Yourself Mentally, Emma's Mother Walked In,
" Guys, BRB! Mommy Is Calling! ^^ ". She Walked Out Of Her Room. Within Minutes, You And Moon Heard Her Scream! 
As Soon As She Entered Her Room She Straight Away Head Towards Us.

" Babe, SHHH! " You Warned. " Lets Wait For Her Turn, Yes? " You Continued. Emma Happily Nodded!


" WHAT THE HELL?! Whats Going On?! Why Am I Left Out?! " Moon Freaked Out. Me And Emma Just Giggled.

" You Girls Better ... " Before Moon Could Finish Her Sentence Her Sister Barge In Screaming And Hug Her Straight Away While Holding A White Envalope Which You And Emma Are Familiar About.

" You're In Moon! You're Accepted! " Moon's Sister Shout Out. " Get Out?! SERIOUSLY?! Girls You Two Too?! " Moon Asked Her Expression Was So Happy!

You And Emma Nodded Happily And Joined Moon Screaming Our Heads Off! 

" That Was What I Wanted You Girls To Guess. My Gosh! You Two Are Slow Pokes! " You Said As We Calmed Down.

 

" My God! I'm So Happy! We'll Be In This Academy Together! " Emma Said While Still Trying To Cool Down. 
" Lets Celebrate! Us 3 NOW! I So Want To Hug You Two! " Moon Was So Excited She's Not Even Sitting Down. She Was Still Hopping Jumping Up And Down.
" I'm Celebrating With My Sister Tonight! So Why Don't We Meet Now And Continue With My Sisters Later? " You Suggested.

" I Can't Join You With Your Sister My Parents Are Taking Me Out Same Reason For You I Suppose. We'll Just Meet Up Kay? The Usuals? " Emma Said, You And Moon Nodded And Kiss Good Bye As We're Off To Get Dressed.

* What Shall I Wear?! OMO! * YouTalked To Myself While Scratching Your Head Without Realizing That You Sister, Anne, Was At The Door Looking At You And Giggled.

" Don't Tell Me You're Losing Your Mind Cause You're Accepted? Are You? " She Said Still Laughing Hard!

" Oh Please. There's This Manner Called Knocking?! Jeeez! Plus I Didn't Realized I Was Saying It Out Loud. " You Explained Feeling Embarassed.


" Righttttttt! " She Laughed Again. 
" Anyway Sis, I'm Going Out With Moon And Emma Now At The Usuals." You Said While Rushing To Your Bathroom. " Don't Worry I'll Be Joining You Two For The Party~ And No They're Not Joining Us " You Explained While Taking My Shower.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You And Your Friends Met At Starbucks Cafe Your Usual Hangout Place. You Guys Talked For Hours! And Planned Out Every Single Thing That You Guys Wanted To Do. Time Flies By Fast And Without Realizing It Was Already 7. All You 3 Headed Your Own Way And You Met Your Sisters At Your Favourite Restaurant Where You Celebrate Enjoying Your Night!