That Annoying Person

The Unexpected.

“OUCH! YAH! LET GO!” I screamed! “I’m still recovering you know!!” I shouted at his ear pissed by his action. “Let me go!!!”

“I will, if you follow whatever I say.” He said to me. “You had fun didn’t you? Mocking me in front of the students.” He said staring right into my eyes.

“In fact I do! It was so much fun! There! Now let me go!” I yelled. I could hear Minho and the others screaming my name outside the tent.

“Well now it’s my turn.” My eyes widen as he pushed me on the chair.

“YAH!! It hurts! Don’t you know it hurts?!” I feel pain jolting up my spine.

“I thought they took care of you. So you shouldn’t feel any pain right.” He walks closer to me.

“They are but you’re not!!” I hissed. He was really getting on my nerve. I stood up and as I was about to walk away he grab my wrist and pulled me back into his arms.

“Stop trying to run away. I’ll just keep on chasing~” He whispered in my ears and sent chills down my spine. I shivered and struggled to get away from him.

“Please let go~ Please.” I started to cry he didn’t move. I was getting weaker as my pain slowly reducing my energy. My knee started to shake.

“Don’t worry I have you. Relax down ok.” He kissed my cheeks as I tried to push him away. Then Minho came in and balled up his fist. He was about to hit Jaehyo when Taemin hugged him and Key and Jonghyun hold on to both side of his hand.

“LET HER GO JAEHYO!” Key shouted. “Or this will be the last time you’ll ever see light. I’m telling you!” As he struggle holding on to Minho who was very angry.

Emma rush in and hit Jaehyo on the head causing Jaehyo to collapse. “DON’T EVER MESS WITH ME OR MY FRIENDS! ESPECIALLY MY BABY GIRLS!” She crouch down and yelled at Jaehyo’s ear.

She held on to me, I was shaking weak on my knees. I feel numb somehow. Minho carried me back to our tent.“You ok?" He whispered. I slowly nodded.

“Aish! You really should have let me hit him hyung, Minnie!” Minho said as he laid me down on the mat. He was still raging with anger.

“It won’t make things better Minho and you know it. Plus he’s the student body president he can do anything.” Onew said as he sat next to Emma who was wiping off my sweat.

I was still shaking, she places her palm on my forehead check if I was catching any fever or not. “She’s still shaking but there’s no sign of her being sick.”

“Maybe she’s just shocked.” Key said and sat next to me.

Then slowly I close my eyes. Then someone kissed my forehead and caress my cheek. I knew it was Minho. Soon I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

I woke up and notice no one was inside the tent. I was alone. I tried to sit and sighed. *The pain is finally wearing off.* I smiled. I feel much better.

As I was about to stood up, Minho walked in carrying a bowl of soup on one hand and a glass on the other. “You’re awake! Good. I bring you food.” Minho smiled.

“I couldn’t possibly stay asleep for that long without seeing you smile.” I said and sat up straight. He blush a little.

*I guess we’re getting used to it.* I smiled at him. He fed me a spoon full, I ate as I stare at his eyes.

“Pretty eyes you have there Miss.” He teased. I giggled and lightly smack his hand.

“My my I heard laughter! Good evening my baby girl.” Emma walked in smiling with Moon beside her. Onew and Jonghyun follow behind them.

“Wow you took a long nap!” Moon said as she sat next to me. Jonghyun lay down on Moon’s lap. Moon played with his hair. I look at them and smiled.

“Why aren’t you two together yet?!” I asked. I can’t take it any longer. They’re so cute together. They both smile, ignoring the fact that I asked them a question.

“Emma, Mr. Jung wanted to see you.” Key pop his head and called Emma who was busy playing thumb war with Onew giggling non-stop. Emma look up and nodded.

“I'll come with you.” Onew said and hold Emma’s hand. They swing their hand as they walk out. Another happy not-ready-to-be-official couple.

“You know Umma, I’m still wondering why aren’t they together. They practically do everything together now.” Taemin walk in with Key. I guessed their conversation was about Onew and Emma.

“If you ask me about those two I knew you would eventually ask me about these 4 people also.” Key pointed at Me, Minho, Jonghyun and Moon.

Taemin giggled. “Neh. Why aren’t you guys officially together.” Taemin asked. Me, Minho, Jonghyun and Moon laughed our heads off. Taemin pout. “I wasn’t making any jokes Hyung, Noona~”

“Mianhae neh Taemin-aah. But really do we have to answer?” Moon said trying to restrain herself from laughing. Taemin puffed air out of his mouth and pouted again.

“Aigo~ Minnie you’re so cute when you puffed your cheek. I feel like pinching your cheeks!” I said as I pinch the air. He really made me feel like eating him.

“Yah! Noona! I wanna be manly!” He said struck a pose which I find really cute and makes me wanna eat him again and again.

“Aigo! Taemin-aah! You look like a wrestler! With muscles!” Emma said as she walk in swinging Onew’s hand. Onew chuckled and nodded when he saw Taemin stares at him.

“EHE! Kamsamnida Noona!!” He ran over and hug Emma which made Onew jealous. Onew furrowed his eyebrows at Taemin. Taemin raised his hand in the air letting go of Emma.

“Good boy. Now scoot along to Umma.” Onew said proudly. It was as if he won something. We laughed so hard that none of us make a noise when we laugh.

“Uwaaaa! Umma! Onew-Hyung is so mean!” Taemin complains. Key hug his son and patted his back.

“I know Minnie, Lets just finish his share of your cooking shall we?” Key teased. Onew eyes widen and he look so sad. Taemin was planning to cook chicken tonight.

“Well I can hear such a happy family here.” A voice echoed in our ear. Anger started to overwhelm our happiness. Yes, it’s Jaehyo the jerk who made you feel pain everywhere.

“What do you want!” Minho shouted. “Get away from here. We didn’t invite you over here and we definitely don’t want you here!” He held on my hand.

“I’m just checking up on _______. Nothing to worry about.” He said calmly. My feeling was full of disgust. I just feel like slapping this dude. He's just so annoying!

“That’s not the main reason you’re here is it.” Key said as he scratch his chin. He’s the Almighty Key like what Minho had told me earlier. I can see the feline in him sensing everything.

“You’re smart Key, as expected from the Almighty member of the group. Only you’re not smart enough for me.” He said laughing. His posies chimed in laughing along with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> So what is his reason? Lets just say something is not right with him really! <*

10 Subscriber! <3 <3

Thanks To ZeeyLeey for subscribing ^^