Unconscious.

The Unexpected.

It’s been hours since we last saw ______. It’s been hours for us searching for her too. Still no sign of her.

*________, Where are you dongsaeng? Please be alright.*

“EMMA! THEY FOUND HER!!!!” Moon yelled from the back I quickly turned around running towards her.

“WHERE?! IS SHE OK?! WHERE IS SHE NOW?!” A lot of questions running in my mind. It was dark, which made our operation hard to find her, but i was glad that someone found her.

“Minho found her. She’s covered in blood. Emma, I’m scared.” Moon finally sobbed. Crying her heart out. I was getting weaker seeing her that way.

“Moon, hey, relax.” Jonghyun grabbed Moon away from me. Hugging her as I reached the camp site where everyone was crowding the tent.

“Emma, will you be ok?” Onew hugged me from the back. I couldn’t say anything. All I know is that I wanted to see ______ making sure she’s alright. Hoping that she’s alright.

“Minho-Hyung is inside with ______. I never seen him like this.” Taemin pat my back comforting me by giving me a quick hug. Key open the tent’s door. There I saw Minho on his knee I didn’t dare to look at _______ yet. Even by looking at Minho my heart ache.

“She’s unconscious.” His eyes were puffy, red, he’s been crying. I turned my sight to _______ I drop to my knees. I’m becoming weaker! Looking at her staring at her.

*What happened to you love. Bruises, scratches everywhere.* I broke down crying couldn’t hold in my emotion I weep letting all the emotion out! “_______!!!” I screamed. Moon came rushing in

“Emma…..” Her voice soften as she saw ______ on the sleeping bag. She too fell next to me. Onew and Jonghyun rushed in.

“Emma!” Onew called out.

“Moon!” Jonghyun followed behind. They saw us bawling crying in each other’s shoulder.

“No worries. She’s ok. Just a slight hit on her head and the scratches mainly because she slide down the hill. But it’ll not harm her no further than the scratches.” Mr. Jung explained. “Don’t worry too much.”

“Hey, Lets just leave ______ to rest a little bit longer and that’s goes the same to you Mr. Choi Minho. Now parli. Come~”

“ANIYO!” Minho let his hand go from Onew’s grip. “Let me stay with her. I’m hurting deep inside seeing her like this. It’s not gonna make me feel any better walking out of this tent knowing she’s hurt.”

“Lets leave him with _______. There’s nothing we can do.” Key tapped Onew’s shoulder. We left, I took a last glance of ______. Crying on my way out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

-Minho’s POV-

“Please wake up. Please. Let me just hear your voice, your laughter. Seeing you smile, blush every time I held your hand. ______ please wake up.” I whispered to her ear and kiss her forehead.

I held on to her hand. Hoping she’ll be awake soon. My heart ache seeing her physically hurt.

“Why did you run _____. If you stayed next to me this wouldn’t happened. You’d be here next to me, giggling. Talking about random stuff, smiling and speak with our eyes as we have nothing else to say.” I heaved a sigh.

“I miss your smile ______. Please wake up soon. I couldn’t bare looking at you like this. Don’t you know you’re hurting me too? Killing me slowly.” My vision was blurred by the tears.

“Hyung. Like Mr. Jung said. She’s alright. Don’t worry too much.” I realize it’s Taeminnie. He gave me a hug.

*I wish this was you hugging me _______ comforting my chaotic heart. _____ wake up.* I sobbed at Taemin’s shoulder.

“There there hyung. We’re here. You know, we’re worried bout you hyung. Do you want to eat? Umma cooked dinner.” Taemin said. I wiped my tears and shook my head.

“Hyung. Don’t you think _____-Noona would kill you if you skip dinner. Don’t you think she’ll keep on yapping? Come on hyung. She wouldn’t be happy to find out you didn’t eat hyung.” Taemin persuade me. Lastly he used his weapon. His pleading eyes was big and round. Puppy aegyo of Taemin.

“How can I say no to that.” I slowly smile a little. As I stood up with Taeminnie by my side I heard a groan. I turned around to find ______ moved her hand holding her head.

“Ouch! Yah!” She cried out. She tried to lift herself up. I ran to her side.

“Ah! Aniyo ______-ah. You need to rest. Aigo! Taemin-goon, go call the others and Mr. Jung.” Taemin nodded and left the tent.

“Minho, wh-where.. am.. I?” She asked me.

*I can finally see your beautiful eyes open. Hear your melodious voice. Now all I need is your smile. I’m glad ______ you’re finally awake.*

“You’re in the tent, camp site. How did you end up this way _______.” I didn’t actually dare to ask her bout it but I was curious, the urge to know more. 

“I tripped. I wasn’t paying attention where I was heading. I guess I just need to be careful.”  She said her eyes were teary. “Jeongmal Mianhae.” She said softly.

“__________!!! You’re awake!! Thank god!! How are you feeling?! Do you need anything? Are you comfortable? Do you want something to eat? You hungry right?” Both Moon and Emma asked those questions with one breath.

Surprisingly both of them said the same thing and in unison. ______ smiled then her tears started falling down her cheeks.

“Mianhae Unnie, Dongsaeng, Everyone!” She sobbed. Oh how it ache me to see her that way. “I’m really sorry if I had ruin this for everyone. Really, I’m so so so sorry~ Truly am.” She cried out.

“Aw, baby we’re just glad you’re fine.” Emma and Moon hugged her. Then ______ let out a shrilling scream.

“Yah! Unnie! Dongsaeng! It hurts!! AIGO!” both Emma and Moon quickly let her go and bowed their head several times saying sorry over and over again. “Everyone, can I talk to Emma and Moon alone. Just us three. Which means you too Minho. Please?”

I reluctantly walked out. My heart was heavy leaving her side. I wonder what are they talking about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------____

-Your POV-

As soon as the others were out I sobbed, saying sorry over and over again. I knew I made them worried.

“ I really didn’t mean to make you all worry especially you two. I’m really sorry Unnie, Dongsaeng.” I said slowly. I know the person who worried bout me the most would be Minho. He’s the last person I see and the first person I saw as soon as I woke up.

“No worries, We’re just glad you’re alright. How did you end up like this Unnie?” Moon asked as she runs her finger softly at my temple.

“I tripped a root. Well I think I was embarrassed after what happened. I was too shy to face Minho after that incident. I couldn’t handle it girls.” I said slowly.

They nodded their head acknowledging that they understood my feelings. Emma kissed my forehead.

“Do you wanna talk it out with Minho? You know he’s your super hero you know. He found you and carried you all the way here.” Emma said she smiled warmly and wiped the tears off my cheek.

I couldn’t say a word so I just nodded. “I’ll go get him. Ok unnie?” Moon smiled and kiss my forehead before she stood up and left the tent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> So sorry for this sad chapter. Yes I reflect my feelings I’m actually quite down when I wrote this :) <*

Say hello to my new commenter @Turchiipororo

Thank you for commenting~

Do comment cause i do read and reply them eventually!

A big LOVE goes out to my readers!~

C O M M E N T  A N D  S U B S C R I B E ! !