First Class Surprise Class Mate.

The Unexpected.

“Oh. The new transfer student right? Hi. I’m Mr. Jung. Why don’t you introduce yourself to the class.”He motion his hand asking me to face the class.

“Um. Ok. Err. I’m Yie Min Jee. I really don’t know what to say so. Hi!” you smiled. You can see him sitting there giggling his head off.

“Well you can sit in the empty seat there next to Mr. Choi and pull out your text.. wait you haven’t got yours haven’t you?”you just shook your head. Mr Jung sigh and ask you to share with Minho.

“Cute ending.”He whispered to you as you put your bag down.

“I’ll cut you if you laugh again.”

“What? I’m serious. Cute ending.”He was holding his laugh you can tell. You sigh.

“Fine! Laugh all you want.” Without finishing my sentence Minho burst laughing. Loud enough for the teacher to hear and shush us to keep our voices down.

We concentrate the whole lesson and you wrote down few notes as the teacher explained.

 “Now class!”You jumped as you were surprised by the sudden announcement.

“Next week, we’ll be having class trips. We’ll be having a camp out.”Mr. Jung added.

The class cheered. “But!”As soon as Mr. Jung said ‘but’ the class went awwwh!

“But! You will have to bring everything on your own. Well that’s all for today. Class dismiss.”Mr. Jung concluded the class.

“What?!” You raised your eyebrows.

“What you haven’t been dismiss from class early?”Minho asked as he packed his stuff.

“Well I have but usually like around 10 or 5 minutes early.” You explained.

“It is 10 minutes early.” Minho was confused.

“But my watch… Oh right. Forgot to adjust.”

Minho giggled at your silly action. As you both walk out you bump to a boy and you dropped your books.

“Aigo!” you crouch down and pick up your books.

“Watch it Freshmen!!”He looked up and saw me standing next to Minho.

“What did you just say?”Minho questioned him.

“OMO! Uh! Jeongmal mianhae!”He bowed several times.

“Thought so.”Minho smirked.

*Evil side huh? Interesting.*

You smiled and forgive the boy as you too said sorry to him.

“Why were you so cold?” I asked.

“Cause he was cold to you. What do you expect me to say huh?”

“I don’t know. Something nice.” I shrugs.

-Moon’s POV-

*Wow this school is awesome. A full sized gym. Really.* I was looking at the gym.

 “You haven’t seen a gym before?”The voice startled me, I spun around only to find it’s Jonghyun.

*He’s sweating! I guess he’s been working out.* I look at him for a moment. I bit the inside of my lips. *God! He’s gorgeous.*

“Uh! Sorry. I have but not in school.” I said. “Oh no. I have only not a full sized one like this.”

“This is already considered ‘mini gym’ you know.”Jonghyun giggled.

“CHINCHA?!” I really was shocked. “Wow this cool is super duper ruper amazing!”

“Super duper ruper?”Jonghyun laughed!

“What?! It’s still a word!” I rolled my eyes.

“I Know I know. I find it cute.”Jonghyun smiled at me.

“Whatever Jonghyun. What are you doing here anyway?” I asked.

“Class. I have P.E right now. And what brings you here?”

“Same reason as you. So where are we going to be?”

“Track. It’s track and field week.”

“Really?! AWESOME!!!” I jump of excitement.

“But.. It’s for boys.”Jonghyun tease.

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!” I said in frustration.

“Kidding! You should see how you look like just now!”he laughed at me, I puffed my cheeks and start stomping out of the gym.

“Moon wait! I was kidding!”

As soon as I reach the field the coach was explaining which teams we’re in.

“Hey!” I said to a girl with short blonde hair. On the first glace I thought she was a boy.

“Oh. Hello.”She waved at me. “I haven’t seen you before. You new?”

I Nodded. “I’m Moon.”

“I’m Amber.”She smiled.

“What is it all about?” I asked her as I listen for my name being called.

“We’re doing relay run today. So those are your teams.”Amber explained.

“Kim Jonghyun, Park Sung Young, Yang Yoseob and Park Injung. You 4 would be team S. Please step to the side and figure out your team name.”The coach instruct.

“Hey Moon, I didn’t hear your name being mention.”Jonghyun tap my shoulder as we gather at the side of the stand.

“He did. Park Sung Young? Unless there’s another Park Sung Young here.” I turn my back to Jonghyun and stand next to the girl.

“Ok maybe we should get to know our names first should we.”Said the blonde haired boy said.

“I know you and you. But I don’t know you.”The girl point towards me.

“Well, I’m Park Sung Young. Just call me Moon.” I replied.

“I’m Yang Yoseob, call me Yoseob.” The blonde dude said.

“I’m Park Injung, Soyeon for short.”Said the girl as we shook hand.

“Moon, can I talk to you for a while?”Jonghyun asked.

“No! N.O. no!” I replied, stressing on my words.

“Are you two a couple? It feels like there’s conflict between you two.” Soyeon said. Her words made me blush a little.

“Neh Soyeon-Noona” Yoseob giggled.

“How I wish we were.” Jonghyun said softly.

“Huh?”the three of us said at the same time.

“Nothing. I just wanna talk Moon.”Jonghyun Lied.

“No! Lets talk later after class ok?” I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Emma’s POV Coming up! <*

C O M M E N       S U B S C R I B E !