The remaining years

The Unexpected.

-AUTHOR POV-

It was the coach. He tapped his feet and his hand was folded across his chest looking with his piercing eyes.

“Why are you three here?” He asked with a harsh tone. Emma move up towards you and Moon while Jonghyun and Onew stood up next to the bed.

They bowed. “Mianhae Coach!” They said in unison.

“Go to your room now and get dressed, training starts at 12 after lunch.” He directed as soon as he left Key and Taemin tiptoed towards the door.

“He’s been grumpy this morning.” Key said as he shrugged. “Is there anything for breakfast?”

“Ani. We’ve been pinned down till the coach bangs the door.” Emma giggled as Moon innocently told Key and Taemin.

“OMO! Hyung you were here last night sleeping with noona?!” Taemin said surprised. Key tsked and shook his head.

“Yah! Jakiya! You’re not suppose to tell!” Jonghyun said pinching Moon’s nose lightly.

“Aigo! Mianhae. I didn’t know. But aren't they your friend?” She said trying to get Jonghyun to stop pinching her nose.

“Well we better get dressed soon, noona can make breakfast for us at the mean time.” Taemin stick out his tongue and rush out escaping from you and your best friends.

Key giggled and left the room shortly after Taemin. Jonghyun, Minho and Onew waved goodbye and walked out to their room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

-Emma POV-

I was finally done cleaning myself up and let _______ use it next. We’re used to do age first kind of basis.

I went to the kitchen and fixed them a quick breakfast. Once everything was done we wait for the boys to show up and shortly after they showed up in a tracksuit.

“Nice suit!” I compliment them. They gave me a wink which made Onew yelled. I chuckled at how easily jealous Onew gets. We ate breakfast and linger around the room lazily watching Television when Onew’s phone vibrates.

“Oh. We got to go. You girls wanna come?” Onew asked and of course we tag along with them. We watched them training and cheered when ever the SHINee boys made a score.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------_______

-Author-

The days passed by quickly soon it was the big day. The match between KIS and TIH finally came.

“Yeobo! Good luck!” You shouted at Minho who was jumping up and down warming up. You walked over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Jakiya~ You must win ok!” Moon warned and gave Jonghyun a kiss on the cheek and massaged his shoulder.

“Yeobo~ Win for our school and win it for me!” Emma did an aegyo for Onew which made him wanna squeeze Emma. You and Moon laughed at them. Onew kissed Emma on the cheek and went out as their names were called.

You rush to the stand and watched the game. It heats up quickly since the TIH are tensing up the atmosphere. “MINHO! YOU CAN DO IT!” you shouted from the stand cheering as Minho dribbling the ball.

Minho passed the ball to Key who was waving at Minho indicating he was free. Key shoots and he scored! You cheered as they made their first goal. 3 – nil!

The game continued till half hour. TIH is leading by 3 points you nervously watched as they own the ball. Screaming from the top of your lungs, “KIS FIGHTING!” I shouted.

They manage to take hold of the ball and dribble them passing them across from one side to other, from one person to another. You and your best friend couldn’t sit still.

“SHINee FIGHTING!” Emma shouted waving her hands in the air. “GO! GO! GO! KIS!!”

The time was close to finish they passed the ball to Minho. He Jumped!

 

And

 

 SCORED! 5 points! Making them win in the last seconds! It was a fierce fight between the two school and finally TIH lost by 2 points.

You and your friends went down and hugged your boyfriends. Then all three of you jerked off. “EWWWW!!!” you 3 said in unison. “YOU GUYS STINK!!!”

“It’s the smell of victory!” teased the coach. You all laughed and huddled while you three tried not to touch any of them and smack any hand that tried to touch you.

Covering your nose you approached Minho who was resting in the locker room. “Congratulations!! I’ll hugged you tightly right now but you still stink and sweating!” you said and throw a towel at his face.

He laughed and stretched out his hand. “Aw, come on. Don’t I at least get a hug from my girlfriend?” he teased as he approached you.

“Yeobo! You smell! Take a shower! Then hug kaay? I’ll wait outside.” You smack him with a towel and blew a kiss at him. He caught it and placed it on his heart then he stuck out his tongue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------________

-Moon POV-

I approached Jonghyun who was done showering. He was half while drying his hair.

“Yah! Put your shirt on!” I threw a t-shirt at him and covered my eyes.

“Aw. No need the innocent look baby. I know you want to see my lovely abs.” He praised himself.

“Oh please. Mr. Vain, I’ve seen far more gorgeous abs then yours.” I teased sticking out my tongue.

“Oh? Really? I bet you haven’t seen one up close huh?” he approached me and pulled me in a hug.

“YAH!” I shouted pushing him. “Get some clothes on!” I said.

“What you want my pants off? You naughty naughty girl.” He teased pinched my nose.

“I did not! Oh dear god please Kim Jonghyun or I’ll never date you ever again!” I hissed. I wasn’t that mad it’s just that he’s being silly in public made me embarrassed.

“Ok. Ok. Mianhae yeobo.” He apologized and wore his t-shirt, “Happy now?” he said kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes and nodded.

“Much better.” I smirked satisfied that my threat actually works. We met the rest outside the locker room and went back to our hotel.

We sat there watching movie that Onew-oppa brought. I was too busy to concentrate on the movie since Jonghyun keeps on bugging me. I can see _______ and Minho was holding hand teasing each other while Onew and Emma were seriously into the movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------________

-Author-

Your life since then was well filled with lovey dovey scene and so were your friends. Falling in love with the hottest people in your school and soon Exam came along.

“I seriously doubt I get my straight A’s in line again.” You complained as you hugged Minho.

“That’s what you say the last exam we took and your results are still the same baby. Straight A’s.” Minho said as he rubbed my back.

“Don’t mind her. She just needs a topic to whine about.” Moon teased you as she walked hand in hand with Jonghyun.

“The paper was friggin easy!” Emma shouted. “Never knew it will be that simple. Thank god!”

“You know some people are still having exam.” You remind her since we finished way early from the others. She quickly covers with her hand.

“Thanks girls for helping us with our studies really meant a lot to us.” Key said as he tried to catch up with us.

“No worries. It was easy to teach you lots anyway.” Emma said with a huge smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------_______

School was finally over as expected you and your best friends passed the exams with flying colors, of course in your case and a straight A color.

The unexpected results for the boys as they went from B’s, C’s, D’s and E’s to straight A’s and B’s which made you proud of them and happy for them.

------------------------------THE END!!-----------------------------------------

*> Crappy ending? I tried. *Sigh. <*

*> I have a new fan fic I hope you guys have read it. [ I wish I was her (CLICK HERE) ]

Thank you guys for staying tune :D <3