The Unexpected Guest.

The Unexpected.

“ Wait. Where Are We Going Anyway Girls? “ Onew Asked. The Boys Were Looking Around As We Walk Up The Path Way.

“ To Our House Ofcourse. “ Emma Answered.

“ Where Else Can We Take You Anyway? “ Moon Said While Leading Us.

“ Are You Sure Your House Is This Way? “ Taemin Asked. Obviously He Was Scared Some How.

“ Uhh. Why Would We Forgot Where Our House Is. “ ______( Minna ) Answer. You Look At Taemin.
 

You And The Boys Reached The House.
“ WOAH! “ Key Was Amazed By Our House. He Didn’t Actually Say Anything Other Than Admiring The Place.

“ I Never Knew There Was A House Here. “ JongHyun Said, He Was Looking Around Touching Every Single Thing. But Every Time He Reach To Touch Something Key Would Smack His Hand And Say Something. You Giggled Upon Seeing Jonghyun And Key.

“ Why Are You Laughing Noona? “ Taemin Asked. He Was Curious. You Continue Laughing And Just Point To JongHyun And Key.

“ Those Two Never Know How To Sit Still “ Onew Interupt.

“ I Bet Key Umma Is Nagging At JongHyun. “ Taemin Laughed. He Was Superbly Cute, Even When He Laugh! You Look At Him And Smile.

“ How Come You Call Him Umma? “ You Asked.

“ It’s Because Key Sometimes Act Like A Mother. Being All Worried And Nagging And Such. “ Onew Answered. Taemin And Minho Just Laughed.

“ ______ ( Minna )- ahh, Where’s Emma And Moon? “ Minho Asked As He Sat Next To Taemin Who Was Sitting Next To You.

“ They’re At The Kitchen. Cooking I Suppose. “ You Answered With Smile.

“ Aren’t You Suppose To Help? “ Key Said After He’s Done Looking Around.

“ I Wanted To. But They Won’t Let Me. “ You Sigh. You Reach For The Remote And Switched On The Television.

You And The Boys Sat And Watch Television While Waiting For Emma And Moon.

“ Guys! Lunch Is Serve! “ Emma Shouted From The Dining Hall.

“ Waaa.. Look Scrumptious :D “ Key Compliment. “ Who Did All The Cooking? “

“ That Would Be Me. “ Moon Courtesy “ With A Little Help From My Best Friend, Emma” Emma Courtesy Also.

“ And No Help From Me “ You Mumbled.

“ Awww.. You Did Help Baby. “ Moon Said While Wrapping Her Arms Around Your Neck.

“ Ne, You Played The Important Role On Keeping The Guest Companied.“ Emma Added As She Too Wraps Her Arms Around Your Neck.

“ Oh Please. Don’t Flatter Me. “ You Teased.

“ Yah, _____ ( Minna )-Unnie. “ Both Of Moon And Emma Smack Your Arms On Both Side As You Laugh.

The Boys Just Stared And Laugh Along. Then We All Sat Down And Enjoy Our Lunch. After Lunch The Boys Thanked Us For Lunch And  Excuse Themselves And Went Off Back To The Beach.

“ Kyaaaa~ They’re So Hot! “ You Couldn’t Hold Yourself

“ I Just Can’t Believe They Were Actually In Our House. OUR VERY OWN HOUSE! “ Moon Shouted Again.

All Three Of You Sat Down And Gossip Among You, Talking About How Good Looking And Charming They Are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning You Were Up Early So You Decided To Make Breakfast For Emma And Moon When You Noticed Someone Was At The Front Door.

You Went To Check Who Was It, But The Person Went In His Car Quickly.

You Felt Goosebumps And Feeling Unsafe.

“ EMMA-UNNIE!!! MOON-DONGSAENG!!! Get Up!! Hurry!! “  You Scream From Downstairs.

“ Wae Wae Wae Wae?!?!?! “ Both Emma And Moon Panicked As They Ran Down The Stairs.

“ There’s Someone Outside. I’m Not Sure I Thought They Were Going For A U-Turn But They Parked There For Quite Long Time. I Got Scared So I Screamed. “ You Bite Your Lower Lip As You Peeked Out To The Window With Emma And Moon Behind You.

“ I Can’t See Anything Inside. “ Moon Complained. “ Yah, I Forgot To Take My Glasses With Me. “

“ Don’t Even Bother, I Can’t See Anything Inside Also. “ Emma Said As She Squint Trying To See If She Could See Anything.

“ Squint All You Guys Want. You Won’t See Anything Unless They Rolled Down The Window Or Something. “ You Said And Stand Straight.

“ So What Are We Going To Do Now Unnie? “ Moon Asked And Scratched Her Head.

“ I’m Not Sure Myself. Should We Call The Cops Unnie? “ You Turn To Face Emma.

“ I Don’t Think We Should. “ She Pouts And Started To Think. “ I Got Nothing. “ She Finally Said.

“ Why Don’t We Go And Ask Them? “ You Suggested.

“ You Crazy?! “ Emma And Moon Yelled At You At The Same Time.

“ SHHHHH!! They Might Hear You!! “ You Told Them. They Quickly Shut Their Mouth.

“ Well Then What Should We Do? “ Emma Whispered.

“ Other Than Go Out And Ask Them. “ Moon Interrupt Before You Have The Chance To Say Something.

“ Hmph! Fine Got Any Other Bright Idea? “ You Said And Stare At Both Of Them.

“ Fine! I Got None. You Moon? “ Emma Turned To Moon And Asked Her The Question.

Moon Sigh. “ Ok Ok, But I’m Not Coming Out There. “

“ That’s Not Gonna Be Fair Moon. “ You Told Moon.

“ Ok Ok! I’m Coming Along But I’ll Be At The Back. “ Moon Answered.

“ Since When You’re So Scared? You’re Usually The Brave Ones. “ Emma Scratched Her Head And Looked So Puzzled.

“ Since We’re Not In Our Home Town. I Don’t Know How Built People Are Here. “ Moon Explained.

“ Still It’s Not An Excuse To Wimp out Moon. “ You Told Her.

“ Ok Enough Girls Lets Just Go Out Together. And See Who They’re Searching For. “ Emma Said As She Leads The Way.

You Guys Open The Door And Look At Each Other. All 3 Of You Were Scared To Death But You Hold Onto Your Courage And Walked Out Together. Emma Reached Out And Knocked The Window Of The Car.

As The Window Was Being Rolled Down. You And Your 2 Best Friend Hold The Urge To Scream.

Finally You Saw……….
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> Waiting For The Next Chapter :D Then You'll Know Who Was Waiting Outside The House. An Investigator? Another Person? Keep Reading And Finds Out ^^ <*

*> DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D <*