Where in the world are you?!

The Unexpected.

I knew it was him. I smiled to myself, without me knowing he saw me smiling,

“You’re awake aren’t you.” He whispered. I let out a little giggle I sit straight and look around.

Jonghyun and Moon was sitting besides us and I can see that Jonghyun cuddled her while she sleeps.

*Wonder why they aren’t together yet. They look so cute together.* I said to myself.

Then I turn to the back Onew and Emma was sleeping, Emma laid her head on Onew’s shoulder and Onew laid his head on top of Emma’s head.

*Aw! They look so adorable!* I smiled looking at them.

“You wanna do both?” Minho asked then he giggled.

“You’re so full of it Minho.” I giggled along. To my surprise Minho held my hand. Butterflies slowly appear and make me feel like I’m floating in the mid air. I look at him then I smile, he smile back.

We didn’t talk but I feel like we’re talking through our heart beat. At some point I’ll look at him to find he was looking at me then we look away. Slowly I look at him back and he saw me looking at him.

We giggled. “It’s been a while I’ve been this happy.” I said smiling.

“Waeyo _____?” He asked. He looks at me I can see he was curious.

“I don’t know. It’s just I seldom feel this way.” I can feel butterfly fluttering in my stomach. I smiled “No worries. Love cases.”

He smiled, we look into each other’s eyes and I can feel sparks between us. I smiled back at him.

“Well well. I can see someone is progressing too.” Moon said as she saw us holding hands.

“No kidding Moon!” Said Emma as she pops her head on the side of my chair.

“Oh come on. It’s not like you aren’t Unnie.” I said teasing her back.

“Fine we’re equal. Anyway I got it.” She giggled. I was wondering what she mean then it suddenly hit me.

“NO WAY! He gave you?!” I said loud enough to wake up Taemin who was sleeping with his Umma. Key shushed at us and went back to sleep with Taemin.

Emma nodded. “Have you? Did he gave you yet?” She asked.

I shook my head and sit back. I look at Minho who was looking at me. His eyes told me that he wanted to know too.

*So ok, Moon and Emma already got Jonghyun’s and Onew’s Number. While me? Oh shoot Minho hurry up!!*

The bus then stopped. Everyone slowly woke up from their sleep. Yawning, some even snort a little, I stood up but Minho pulled my hand.

“Let everyone off first. We’ll get off later ok?” He said smiling. How can I say no to that smile so I sit back, allowing the others to get down. Soon it was Jonghyun, Moon, Onew, Emma, Taemin, Key, Minho and me. We got off together as SHINee.

The students are staring at us, as usual. Not deadly I-wanna-kill-you kind of stare but it’s more like we-still-doesn’t-accept-you kind of stare.

“I’m still freaking out with the stares.” I whisper to Minho.

He held my hand. “Get use to it. It’s the least that could happen.”

We continued to unload our suit cases. Then Mr. Jung clapped his hand and asked us to group up.

“Ok now listen up. We’re going to set our tent once we’re there. So here’s the tent and I was informed that it may not be enough so you guys gonna have to squeeze in one tent.” Everyone groan.

“Uh. Mr. Jung, We bought some in just in case. So the rest can borrow ours if they wanted. We’ll just need 2 tent since the tent is pretty big and the other 4 are free to be use.” Onew said smiling.

“As expected from the Leader of the Athletes.” Mr. Jung said. “Well then it looks like we have enough tent to be used then. So lets go to the camp site before it gets dark.”

We all march in line chit chatting along the way. Minho held my hand and walk along with the others. I can see Onew is holding Emma’s hand where as for Jonghyun, he likes to make it big. He put his arm on Moon’s shoulder.

Onew was giggling with Emma. “Aw, look at those two. They seem so close.” I didn’t realize I was saying it out loud.

“We’ll aren’t we?” He asked smiling at me. I blush and then I nodded.

“You’re cute when you’re shy.” He said and pinch my cheek.

“Ahem! Oh Taeminnie you’re so cute when you're like this” Key said imitating Minho as he pinch Taemin’s cheek.

“Haish you two! Go somewhere else!” Minho said walking at a faster pace.

“Yah! Oppa! Slow down. Aigo!” I said as I’m trying to keep up with his pace.

“Omo, Mianhae _____. I was annoyed a little bit.” He said and let me catch my breath.

“Uh Hello, I’m not an athlete like you all ok. Gosh. Why are you being so sensitive?” I asked I was panting a little.

“What boys can’t be sensitive is it?” He tickled me I laugh as I wiggled around.

“Aigo!.. Stop!.. Yah!” I laughed my heart out as I was trying to tickle him back.

He smiled and stop tickling me. I lightly hit his arm.

“I like sensitive boys. At least when they’re sensitive I know they love me. MEHRONG!” I stick out my tongue and ran passing Onew and Emma.

Minho ran after me, smiling. “Yah! Chincha! _____-Ahh! Wait!”

“Oh? What’s this? Is this a lovey dovey scene of an athlete.” Onew giggled as Emma sarcastically teasing us.

“PS I’m not into Athletic stuff only Moon does remember?!” I ran around Moon and Jonghyun with Minho chasing after me.

“Yah! What are you two doing?! Aigo!!” Moon was irritated you can tell you immediately stop. Minho was trying to stop but he lost his balance and fell on top of you.

You can hear the others gasp your face was a few inches away from Minho’s. His breath, his eyes, you couldn’t look away. You were frozen. You’re not the only one, everyone else was too. No one made a word no one even move.

“Why is everyone standing still we need to move on! Get out of the way!” Mr. Jung broke the silence and finally snapped me and Minho up we quickly got up. I didn’t dare to look at anywhere else, I ran.

*My heart! I couldn’t feel it anymore! I’m numbed. Numbed by his sparkling eyes, his luscious lips. I couldn’t take it I couldn’t control myself. He’s just too.. too.. Oh I can’t even describe him with the luxurious words that ever existed!* I didn’t see where I was going. I tripped over a root and fell down the hill and slide down till I hit a tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

-Emma’s POV-

*Where the heck are you ______!! I’m worried as hell.. Heck I wasn’t the only one. Minho, Moon, everyone is.* I call her name several times along with the rest.

“______-Ah! Where are you?!! Please Answer us.” I was screaming my heart out. I didn’t realize tears was flowing down my cheek. I’m worried _____. Where are you?!

“______-Ah! Please respond!!” I heard Minho’s voice was shaking calling her name.

*Everyone is worried ______. Where in the world are you?!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> Oh hello there fellow readers. I hope you like this chapter. It suddenly pop out in my mind! So ENJOY! <*


*> I Know It's sad? Oh well, I was actually to be honest a little bit disturbed well in terms of feeling. Emotional :D <*

Say hello to my subscriber who regularly comment! @SundayLightForest And @SweetHeartTM. <3

C O M M E N T  A N D  S U B S C R I B E  ! ! Who knows you'll be mention in one of my chapter :p