Sent Back.

The Unexpected.

“He’s scaaawy.” I whispered. Minho cracked laughing his head off when I made my voice into a little girl. All eyes were on him they look at him confused. I giggled and hit his hand.

“Mianhae~ But he just mock me Minho! ME! ALMIGHTY KEY!!!” Key yelled out. Minho was trying to catch his breath, and tried to control his laughter.

“Mianhae Hyung. It wasn’t about Jaehyo mocking you. It’s ________.” He cracked up again. I hit him again on the hand but it doesn’t seems to bother him too much.

“I’ll kiss you if you stop laughing and let Jaehyo finish whatever he have to say!” I said loud enough for Moon and Jonghyun to hear as they were sitting next to me. Minho stopped laughing. Although I knew he was holding it in.

“Go get him tigress!” Jonghyun whispered. Moon overheard it and smacked Jonghyun as he giggled. “Mianhae.. Mianhae..” He said giggling in between words.

“You ert!” Moon said as he smacked him some more. I Giggled and turned to Minho and as I was about to kiss his cheek Jaehyo interrupt by clearing his throat.

“Is that really necessary?” Jaehyo asked his face was full of disgust. As if he’ll puke literally if I do it.

“It is. I made him shut up so you can finish whatever you have in mind.” I smirked and kiss Minho’s cheek. The others laughed. Jaehyo wasn’t amused. He turned around and left us. The others cheered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

We were chatting, laughing and such didn’t bothered about the activities organized. I wanted to join but Minho wouldn’t let me nor my best friends.

Then Mr. Jung came in. “Since you guys are not participating. Jaehyo here will sent you back to the school and as for you and Minho, you are allowed to have personal studies during Maths period.”

Mr. Jung left the tent then Jaehyo entered. “Better get packing! We’ll be leaving soon.” He said. He snapped his finger and left.

“I really feel like puking at his freakin face.” Moon said, she was obviously sick of him. Jonghyun laughed at Moon’s reaction.

“Please. We’ve been living with him since we started there at KIS.” Key replied flipping his imaginary long hair which simply amused me and Emma.

We packed our things and stuff them in the van provided. Me and Minho sat at the back seat in front of us were Taemin and Key, Onew and Emma. Sitting besides us were Jonghyun and Moon.

Jaehyo entered the van and shook his head. “Girls should be on one side and boys on the other side!” He instructed. We ignore his order as we didn’t budge nor move a bit.

He frowned. “HELLO?!” He yelled. “MOVE IT PEOPLE!!” He was annoyed as we didn’t respond to him. The van engine started and moved a bit which made him wobble around grabbing something to hold on to.

We laughed hard at his action. Minho and me was clapping hands as we laughed. Then we stopped Moon and Emma stared at me, my eyes widen. “OH FREAKING NO!” I cried out.

Emma and Moon knew what I was talking about where the rest were just confused. Emma and Moon continued laughing hysterically thanks to the little flashback.

-FLASHBACK-

( We were still in our home country )

It was break time. We sat at our usual table. Me, Moon and Emma started chatting about what happen in class. Then a bunch of girls sat next to our table.

We didn’t mind it and continue chatting. When all of the sudden, they were laughing while clapping their hand and hitting the table. Our eyes grew wide. We were annoyed as they repeat that every time they laughed. We even swear we'll never ever got that disease.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

We finally arrived back at the school, I yawned as I woke up from the trip. Emma and Onew walked out first, followed by TaeKey. Jonghyun stretched his arms and stood up shaking Moon gently.

I kiss Minho’s cheek and whispered, “Wake up sleepy head.” He growl and look the opposite way. “Aigo~ sleepy head.” I pinch his cheek “Wake up..” I said.

“I was awake way before you were.” He said giggling he still has his eyes shut. I smack his chest and stomp out of the van. Moon and Jonghyun giggled.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jaehyo asked. Then he smirked. “He’s always a pain in the huh?” He asked and poked me on the arm.

I gave him you’ll-die-if-you-touch-me-again look. But he doesn’t seem to bother. I look away and join Emma and Onew who were unloading our stuffs. I saw Minho popping his head out the door and smiled when he saw me.

I ran to the car and lock the door once I was in. He knocked asking me to open the door. I glare at him and look away I took out my iPod and turn the volume as loud as I could stand.

Emma and Moon knocked at the door, I open the lock and before I was able to lock mine Minho opened the door. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and closed the door.

I sank back in my seat. Speechless. “He knows you love him. No need for all the act baby.” Emma said as she faced me, Moon just nod her head.

We arrived home it was already 6pm. We agreed to skip dinner and went straight to our room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

-Moon POV-

I was in my room, FINALLY. My phone vibrates, I knew it was Jonghyun from the ringtone.

Jongie: You asleep?

Me: Ani. Waeyo?

Jongie: I just miss you. :p

I chuckled as I read the text.

Me: I miss you more silly dino. :p

Jongie: Aigo~ If you’re next to me I’ll tickle you till you can’t stand it.

Me: *mehrong* I don’t care. :p

Jongie: Get some rest now. We got school tomorrow remember?

Me: Neh~ Good night silly dino~ xx

Jongie: Neh~ You too my SHINING moon :p

I laughed and climb up to my bed. I thought about how awesome it was the time we spent together at the camp site although it was for a while thanks to Jaehyo.

I look back at my phone looking through the selcas that we took together. I set one as my phone wallpaper and smile. Without realizing I fell asleep.

I woke up the sound of Jonghyun’s ringtone. I look around I realize it was morning.

Jongie: Wake up sunshine. I just can’t wait to see you later. ;)

I smiled and hop out of my bed and went straight to the shower. After I was down I went straight down for breakfast.

“MORNING!” I said cheerfully and grab my favourite box of cereals. I blink several times when I saw no one was downstairs. “Aish! Chincha? They’re not up yet?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------____

*> Quickly updating. <*

*> OH SAY HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBER SWEETTART <*