Searching For Umma And His Son.

The Unexpected.

It Was The Boys!

“ GOD!! What Are You Boys Doing Here At This Hour?” Emma Said As She Put Her Hands On Her Chest.

“ We Were Still Deciding Who Should Go And Ring The Bell. “ Key Said.

“ We Didn’t Actually Want To Disturb. So We Hesitate A Little” JongHyun Explain.

“ Did You Know How Even Disturbing It Is For Us To See An Unfamiliar Car Parked Outside Our House?” _______(Minna) Said.

“ We’re Living Here Alone Remember? Just The 3 Of Us!” Moon Added.

“Mianhae, Anyway We Actually…” Before Onew Could Finish Emma Cuts Them Off.

“ Uh Boys Why Don’t We Err Talk Inside. It’s Getting Chilly Outside And Um Well. I’m Not Comfortable Being In My PJ.” She Explained. Moon Nodded As She Too Was In Her PJ.

So We Went Inside. Emma And Moon Went Up And Clean Up.

“ As You Were Saying. What Is It That Brought You Boys Here.” ______(Minna) Asked. As You Placed A Plate Of Baked Cookies.

“We’re Planning To Ask You Girls Join Us, I Don’t Know, On A Tour Since You Guys Are New Around Here.” Onew Said As He Take A Bite Of The Cookie.

“MMM! Noona! This Is A Great Cookie! Did Noona Bake Them?” Taeminnie Ask His Eyes Were Sparkling, He Finish Up His Cookies And Lean Forward To Grab Another One.

“ I’m Glad You Like Them” It Was Moon Walking Down The Stairs Drying Off Her Hair.

“ I Assume You Baked Them?” Key Asked And Move A Little Bit Aside Letting Moon To Sit Next To Him.

“ The One Taemin’s Eating Is Mine. The Flower Shaped Is Emma. _____(Minna) Baked The One Minho And JongHyun Are Eating The Star Shaped.” Moon Happily Explained.

“ Wah! No Wonder It Taste Great!” JongHyun And Minho Said At The Same Time.

“ Yaah! I Know It Doesn’t Taste Good. But I Gave My Best. Moon And Emma Helped A lot!” You Said As You Blush.

“ Well Why Don’t We Let The Pro Judge Ok. Ki Bummie!” JongHyun Said As He Offered The Cookie To Key.

“ Yah! JongHyun-Hyung! Don’t Call Me That!” Key Said. He Glare At JongHyun And Took One Of Your Cookie.

“ Mmhmm.. Hmm.. Ahhh..” Key Made All Sorts Of Noises It Made Feel uneasy.

“ YAH! Key-Oppa! Don’t Make Me Feel So Nervous!” You Said As You Can’t Take It Anymore.

Key Giggled And Finally He’s Done “ Well..” Key Said. “ It’s Perfect! Who Said You Can’t Bake!” Everyone Agreed.

“ See.. See.. We Told You So!” Emma Said As She Walk Towards Us.

“ Ne! We’ve Been Telling You Like A Gazillion Time!” Moon Added.

You Sigh. “ Anyway, The Reason They’re Here Cause They Wanted To Take Us Out. You Girls Ok?”

Emma And Moon Look At Each Other Than Look At You. Then They Paused. You Can See That The Boys Are Anxious, Can’t Wait To Hear The Answer.

“ We’re Cool” Emma And Moon Finally Said Smiling. The Boys Exhale All The Breath They Hold And Smiled.

“ Well Then Lets Go!” JongHyun Said Pulling Moon’s Hand.

“ Omo! JongHyun-Oppa! Don’t Pull. Aigo!” Moon Said As She Followed JongHyun To Their Car.

_______________________________________________-

The Sitting Arrangements In The Car :


You Next To Minho. Moon Next To JongHyun, Onew Next To Emma And Umma And Son Sits Next To Each Other.

Key Whip Out His Camera And Start Recording.

“Say Hello Guys.” Key Said As He Start Recording. Key Focus On You.

“Yah! Key-Ahh. Aniyo!” You Responded.

“Aigo! Wae? It Captures Memories Every Single Bits.” Key Explain And Giggles.

“Oh Please Key. Get It Away From Me.” Minho Said.

“Don’t You Mean From You Both Hyung?” Taemin teased. Then He Giggled.

“Yah! Taemin-Ahh.. You Shouldn’t Tease Minho Like That.” JongHyun Responded.

“Oh, Then Should I Tease You And Moon Is It?” Key Said And Hi-5 Taemin. And Zoom In At Moon. Moon Do A Peace Sign And Smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Finally Arrived At The Mall, Taemin Was So Excited Going To The Mall.

“Waaa! Umma Look!” Taemin Keeps Pointing Everywhere As He Tug Under His Umma’s Arm.

“Yah. Is Taemin Always Like This Oppa?” You Turn To Minho And He Nodded.

Suddenly Key And Maknae Taemin Was Out Of Site!

“AIGO! Key! Taemin! Where Are You?” Onew Shouted.

Everyone Was Surprise. And Started Looking Around.

“Yah! Those Two. Hyung Try Calling Key Or Taeminnie.” JongHyun Said To Onew.

Calling Them Was Useless. None Of Them Answered The Call. You And The Rest Decided To Search For Them.

“Ok Lets Pair Up And Search Everywhere For Those Two. Make Sure Your Phone Is On All The Time And Don’t Lose Your Partner.” Onew Face Started To Look Serious.

“If Taemin Was Here He Would Definitely laugh!” JongHyun Whispered To Moon.

Yah Hyung. We’re Already Paired. Me And ____(Minna), JongHyun Hyung With Moon And You And Emma. So Lets Just Start Then” Minho Said.

You Guys All Split In 3 Groups And Went To Search Everywhere!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> Where Did Those Two Run Off To. Hmm. Lets Wait For The Next Chapter Shall We <*

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! :3