Emma's POV and Kick

The Unexpected.

-Emma’s POV-

I nervously knocked on the door.

“Come in.”Said the teacher. “Hm. The new student I assume. Introduce yourself to the class. Oh. And I’m Mr. Cheong. After you’re done take a seat”He said before continuing writing on the board.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Rhee Eun Mi.” I bowed and walked to an empty seat next to a boy who was resting his head on the table.

*Is he asleep? Hm. Should I wake him? No. I shouldn’t I’ll just stay quiet.*

The teacher faced us and started talking. He soon notice the guy next to me was asleep. “Mr. Lee!”He shouted.

He stood up and yell “I have to go! My chicken a waits!”The whole class burst to laughter. It’s Onew.

“Oh. Sorry Mr. Cheong.”He bows his face was red as ever.

“Are you always this silly?” I asked him.

His eyes widen as soon as he turn to me. “Em..Emma! What are you doing here?”

“What I can’t sit here is it? Fine. I’ll just find another sit then.” I grab my bag and was about to stand up when he grab my hand.

“No that’s not my point. What are you doing here in this class.”He asked.

“While you were busy in Chicken World Mr. Cheong told the class I’d be the new transfer students.” I smiled.

He rubbed the back of his neck. “Mianhae. Anyway have you ever learn Korean history before?”

“Heck no! I’m new to this.” I said.

“Well then one tip wrote down the sentence or explanation he gave usually if he gave a test it’s based on those instead of the books.”

I nodded and carry on with the class writing down the important notes. With the help of Onew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

-Author-

It was lunch time, Emma, Moon And Minna gather around their locker.

“How did you guys survive classes?” Emma asked.

“So far? Ok I Guess.” Moon shrugs.

“Easy for you to say, you have that ability to catch things quickly.” You said to Moon.

“Oh come on. I’m slow nowadays too ok.” Emma said as she close her locker.

“Did anyone of you got into the same class with the boys?” You said smiling from ear to ear.

“I do.” Emma responded. “I got second period which was Korean history with Onew, English Literature with Key which was my third period and fourth period with Taeminnie which is Geometry.”

“Me Too!” Moon answered happily. “I got P.E with Jonghyun. Advance Maths with Taemin and Drama Theatre class with Onew, man he’s good in acting and opera! I was dazzled!”

“I had Geometry with Minho, which made me love coming to maths class. Anyways I got Human Anatomy With Jonghyun. Oh did you guys know he loves skin ship? That boy has been teased the whole way in class. And Oh I got Asian History with Key.” I told them as we walk to the cafeteria.

“We met again ladies.” It’s Jaehyo. He’s holding 3 roses. Red, Pink and White.

“For you my lady.” He gave the pink rose to Emma.

“And you my sweety.” White for you and he gave the last rose to Moon but before Moon could accept it Jongyhun came in sight.

“And you think with roses you can flatter them is it?” Jonghyun said.

“How cheap Jaehyo.” Key said tapping his feet.

“Why don’t you leave all the flattering to us.” Onew said resting his arm on Key’s shoulder.

“Well you SHINING BRAT. Give it a try I wanna see what you got.” Jaehyo said crossing his arm across his chest.

“Well better get going.” Jonghyun snap his finger indicating the others to stand back.

Jonghyun walk like a boss towards Moon and stick out his hand. He started singing

Girl you're so one in a million,
You are Baby you're the best I ever had,
Best I ever had, And I'm certain that,
There ain't nothing better, No there ain't nothing better than this
(Ne-Yo : One In A Million.)

Moon was impressed by his fluent english, beautiful voice and finally took Jonghyun’s hand.

“And that’s how it is done.” Jonghyun smirked at Jaehyo and left with Moon standing next to Minho and Onew.

“Well I guess I’m next.” Minho said and walk oh-so-cool walk towards Minna and started Rapping.

can’t express myself to you
My heart wants all of you, never let you go
If this is love, I’ll never let it go
Who knows? The two of us ( SHINee Minho Rap  – Hello )

Minna Blush upon the meaning of his rap and held Minho’s hand. He too smirked at Jaehyo and then Onew stepped out smiling from ear to ear and recite one of his poem from Drama and Theatre Class,

No matter where you are, you are my best place
I'm probably the only guy good enough to be by your side
As long as you'll always be by my side, you're my best place
No other person by your side could love you as much as I do
( SHINee Onew – Best Place )

Emma gasp. Covering with her hand. She blushed. She didn’t took Onew’s hand. Everyone was anxious on what will she do. She turned to Jaehyo.

“Well then it looks like…” Before Jaehyo could even finish his sentence Emma bowed to him. Leaving him confused.

“I’m sorry!” She hands in the flower that he gave and held Onew’s hand.

The boys cheered so did the girls. They walked towards us. Jaehyo couldn’t take the defeat and walk towards Onew.

“You brats!” He was about to swing his fist when Taemin stood up for Onew.

“Hit me and my fan girls would kill you!” Taemin said puffing up his chest.

“Why you little!” Jaehyo took a deep breath and exhale. “Fine you get away this time. But next time it’ll be my turn! Mark. My. Word!”

“Mentally marked!!” Key shouted at Jaehyo who was stomping out of side with his posies following him.

The boys high-fived each other. "Never knew kicking would be tiring"

“Lets go to the cafeteria. I’m hungry!” Taemin said while rubbing his tummy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

*> Short Update! I'm So Busy With School Work! It's Due On The 25th Gosh!! I'm  Doom!! Oh Well Bare With Me People ^^ <*

C  O  M  M  E  N  T    N  D    S  U  B  S  C  R  I  B  E