_____( Minna ) And Minho's Side.

The Unexpected.

Minho And ______(Minna) Was on the escalator on their way to the 3rd floor when they saw a familiar shape.

"Is that Taemin, oppa?" You ask as you weren't sure if it was him or not.

" Could be." Minho replied eyeing him making sure if he acted unusual.

*Yah Taemin-goon. Please don't show up yet. I still want to get to know her.* Minho said to himself.

As we got to the 3rd level we decided to approached the man.

"Excuse me." Minho said tapping the boy's shoulder.

"Neh?" The Boy replied.

"Oh. Mianhae, we thought you are our friend." Minho bowed.

Minho exhaled. He was relieved that it wasn't Taemin.

" Oppa-aah, Where do we go now?" You Asked.

" Yah, Mollayo neh" Minho scratch his head.

You and Minho continued walking. You were walking in silence.

"Umm.. Oppa, you're quiet today." You started to make an effort on making conversation.

"Oh. Um. Neh~ I'm not really the loud one" Minho smiled at you.

"So which type are you? The quiet and hot ones?" You teased.

Minho blush. "I don't think I'm the hot ones, but i do agree i'm a quiet and shy ones." Minho replied.

You giggled. "You Weren't really quiet yesterday."

"Oh. That's cause I was with my friends." He smiled.

* HIS SMILE!! SMILE!!! OH GOD!! * You mentally telling yourself.

"So you're not comfortable around others that you don't know of huh?" You ask again.

"Well. Kinda. But I don't know I feel like I can open up to you" He look at you. As you were walking by his side. Someone pushed you. Luckily Minho's reflex action was fast and he was able to catch you.

You feel like the time was frozen as neither one of you move. Minho held your hand and the also your back. His face was near to yours.

*My heart is racing! Shiiiiiiiiiz!! Ok _____(Minna) Get the hold of yourself. breathe breathe.*

"That was close." Minho said pulling you up.

"Kamsamnida ne oppa." Without thinking you hug Minho. "Oh!" Your eyes widen. Then You slowly let go of Minho and both of you blush.

"Mianhae Oppa. I.." You face the other way, Your face was red and burning!

"Gwenchana Ne ______ (Minna)." He finally smiled.

*Her hair smells so nice. I'm glad she's fine. I wish it was longer and how i wish I could return her the hug.*

*What was I thinking. My goshhhh!!*

We walk around talking random stuff and trying to keep the conversation going when...

"Hey! Thats Taemin!" You Yelled.

"Where?!" Minho cried out. He searched the place and finally saw Taemin.

Taemin spotted us and started running!

"Taemin-Ahhhh!!" Minho cried out. "Come back!"

Minho held your hand and started running. You followed him trying to keep up but Minho himself was having hard time trying to pass through the crowd.

" I'll text Emma telling her we saw Taemin." You said as you took out your phone.

He stopped running. Not long after that my phone rang.

Naega baboya Ijeul su eoptneun neoui sarangi ( SHINee - Romantic ).

"It's Emma." I said. "Onew oppa asked her to tell you that you're a real jock you should be able to chase him."

" Yah! Tell Emma to tell Onew-Hyung I would have but the crowd is stopping me. Anyway tell him I'm sorry also." Minho said he leads you to the cafe where you guys were standing in front of.

"Done Oppa. They saw Key-Oppa also but same as Taemin he ran off." You pout as you sat down.

Minho Smiles *She's so cute! Oh how I wish I can hold her hand again.*

You saw Minho Smiles as he was looking at you. You blushed, "Yah! Oppa! Don't look at me that way!" You push his face facing the other way.

Minho Giggled. He held your wrist "What? I was just smiling." Then he giggled again.

* GOD! I Swear my heart is dying right now! His Giggles! Oh GOD!* You yell and squel inside dying to let it out.

" Hey Isn't that Taemin?" You point out to a boy at the ice cream shop.

" Lets go sneak up on him." Minho suggested. You nodded.

"Hey Taeminnie" You and Minho Said As you both hold on to Taemin's shoulder.

Taemin Jump a little as he was startled. Just then your phone rang again.

"It's Emma, They caught Key too. " You said as you face Taemin and Minho.

"Tell them we caught Taemin. Lets meet up at the sushi palace on the 3rd floor." Minho said as he points to the sushi restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*> It's A bit boring mianhae~ I was trying to figue out as much as possible my mind was actually running out of idea LOL. Hope Its Ok. <*

 

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH RAINBOW SPRINKLES!!! :D