My hero

The Unexpected.

I woke up that morning finding Onew was next to me. I look around I was in the tent. I saw Taemin hugging Key, more like squeezing him. I chuckled quietly.

“Oppa~ wake up..” I slowly shake Onew from his sleep. He didn’t wake up instead he lowered himself in the sleeping bag covering the top of his head.

“No point of waking that one up Emma.” I spun around and found it was Jonghyun. “Sorry to scare you, I’m just getting some of my stuff that was in Key’s bag.” He smiled and left the tent.

I slowly and quietly got up and rolled my sleeping bag. “Oh morning Emma!” I turned around it was Key still in his sleeping bag. “Can you help me get Minnie off me?”

I nodded and crouch down beside Taemin taking his hands off Key. All of a sudden Taemin freely let go of Key and turned around and hug me.

“OMO! Aigo! Taeminnie!” Key laugh his off looking at Taemin. My scream woke Onew up. He saw Taemin hugging me.

“Yah! Taemin-ah! Get off Emma!” Onew pull Taemin off from Emma, Key was just laughing didn’t even bother to help his Hyung.

“Wha-What?” Taemin rubbed his eyes. “Omo! Mianhae Hyung I wasn’t aware that I was hugging Emma-Noona.” He apologize to Onew. I giggled at Taemin’s reaction.

“Morning Hyung~ Noona~” Taeminnie said as he got up.

“Morning Taeminnie, Onew~” I said. “I’m gonna go and check on Moon and _____.” I turned around as I remembered something. “Oh Key-Oppa, Jonghyun came in and took something from your bag.” I told him he just nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Your POV-

I was awake when I heard someone whispers through my ears. “Good morning beautiful.” I kept my eyes shut. I knew who it was just by telling his voice. He slowly caress my cheek and kissed my forehead.

I smiled, “Well good morning my hero~” I said my eyes was still shut pretending as if I was still asleep. Then he lightly pinch my nose. Then I heard him giggle.

*We’re getting close day by day, slowly showing our affection towards each other.* I smiled to my thought. Well not just us but Emma with Onew and Moon with Jonghyun too. I was happy that it all worked out.

I open my eyes and smiled at him. I look around Moon was still sleeping and Jonghyun was playing with her hair. Then I smiled watching at Jonghyun. Minho rest his head on his hand. Then he whispered. “You’re so beautiful when you smile.”

I turned to him and pinch his cheek and whisper to him “Silly boy.” I forgot bout my bruises and tried sitting up. “Ouch!” I cried out which woke Moon up.

“Unnie! You ok?! What did Minho do?” She stood up and walk towards me. Minho held on to me and help me sit.

“Ani. I forgot about the bruises. I guess Minho can make me forget bout it.” I smiled at Minho then I turned to Moon who smiled back.

“It’s good to finally see you smiling Unnie.” She gave me a quick hug then she kiss my cheeks both side.

“Why don’t I get a morning kiss?” Jonghyun said pointing at his unkissed cheek.

“Yea hyung! I didn’t get it also.” Minho pouted as he look at me and point at his cheek. I look at Moon, Moon look at me. We both nodded which made the boys to raise one of their eyebrows then Moon motioned his hand telling Jonghyun to come closer.

“Waeyo?” He asked as he sat next to Moon. Me and Moon giggled then quickly we kiss their cheek. They were surprise then they smiled. We all laughed then Emma came in.

“Aww, I heard the sound of joy in here. But the sad thing is I’m not in the picture!” She said with Onew right behind her.

“Neh~ What’s all this giggling, laughing all about?” Onew asked as he sat next to Emma who was sitting next to me.

“Are you ok Moon? _____?” I furrowed my eyebrow as soon as Emma asked Moon.

“Waeyo? What happened to Moon? What are you hiding from me?” I asked. I was curious. Of course I didn’t knew what happened last night as I slept early.

“Well. Me and Jonghyun were picking up wood for the camp fire when our torchlight goes on and off. It seriously freaked the heck out of me!” She leaned to Jonghyun who sighed.

“She wasn’t the only one that was scared. I was too. God knows how I feel that time.” Jonghyun said then he heaved a sigh again. I moved forward to Moon and hugged her. I couldn’t put my feelings into words. I was speechless.

“Aw! A big group hug!” Key said as he walk in the tent with Taemin. They both bring towels and key was carrying a small bag.

“You guys wanna join us taking a bath?” He asked. Then his eyes widen. “I mean the boys. Um. Not you girls I mean yeaa.” He stumbled on his words trying to make himself clear.

Emma, Moon and me laughed out loud seeing Key’s priceless expression. “We get it Key-Oppa~” Emma said me and Moon continued giggling. The boys went out. We followed them, the others stared at us.

“I bet people think we’re taking our shower with them also.” I whispered.

“I know right! ert!” Moon said out loud.

“Who?!” Key said they all spun around. Emma and Moon giggled. I almost tripped over a rock. Minho sprint towards me.

“Woah! Becareful!” He said, he was able to catch me. Everyone were looking at me.

“Please don’t tell us you got Onew’s condition!” Jonghyun said as he check if I was alright or not.

“AIGO! Minho, you have to be next to _______ all the time.” Key said as he patted Minho’s shoulder. I shook my head and giggled.

“It’s nothing guys I just almost tripped over a rock. Plus I’m feeling fine. No worries.” I said to them trying to smile.

*What is wrong with me. I keep on tripping over stuff. Please make me be ok. I don’t want to worry nor burden them anymore.* I sigh.

“Gwenchana ________.” Minho look at me. I knew he was worried bout me. I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled back and I can see he was relief. He held my hands as we walk to the river.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------____

“Wow! Oh. My. God! The waterfall looks amazing!” Emma said in awe. I look around the place. It’s amazingly beautiful, with the freshness feel. I take in a deep breath and exhale.

Me, Moon and Emma sat on the rocks looking at the boys as they took their shower. We giggled as none of them dared to go in the water as it was very cold.

Yes it’s cold since it’s 6 in the morning. Key nag and nag and nag on how he can take a bath in the cold water. Everyone doesn’t seems to bothered. I laugh at them, they’re even cold then the water.

“You know even if you wait and wait the water won’t be warm all of a sudden you know.” I said to them laughing. Emma and Moon laughed too.

“Oh what’s this? Shining athletes are scared of cold water?” Emma said laughing. The boys stares at us who were laughing our off, then they look at each other with a smile on their face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> Wonder whats going on in those evil mind of theirs >:D HEHEHE <*

So Hello!


Oh got new subscriber @RAWRRitsasma

THANK YOUUUUU <3