SHINee World

The Unexpected.

-Your POV-

We’re walking down the hall way you can see all the girls are looking at you and your friends.

“Do we look funny?” Emma asked Onew who was holding her hand

“Neh Oppa. They seems to be looking at us in a weird way.” You said looking at Minho.

“Maybe it’s because of Onew Hyung who can’t seems to get his off Emma’s hand.” Key and Jonghyun giggled.

Onew and Emma blush then they slowly let go of their hands.

People started chatting whispering on what they just witness.

“GOD! Imma get death notes soon!” Emma whine as she move in the middle of me and Moon.

“Aw, chill out baby. We’ll kill those who sent you death notes.” Moon said.

“Neh! I’ll drain their blood out!” I said to Emma trying to make her feel better.

“Drain their blood out? OMO noona, are you a vampire?” Taemin asked as he giggled along with the others.

“She’s the lost family generation of the vampire family.” Jonghyun teased.

“Aish! You guys!” I smack Jonghyun’s arm.

“Ouch! Aigo _____(Minna)-aah! It hurts!” Jonghyun complained as he rubbed his arm.

“Omo! ______(Minna)-unnie. Wae Did you hit him too hard?” Moon hit my hand as I giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

“Unnie! Did anyone got the salad?” Moon asked carrying her tray to an empty table.

“Neh! We both did. Wae?” I answered.

“Yah! I didn’t get it.” Moon pouted.

“Moon! Emma! _____(Minna)! Over here!” Jonghyun called us as taemin and key waved their hand in the air.

The cafeteria suddenly stop buzzing as their eyes stared directly to us.

“Um. Emma-unnie, What just happened?” I asked

“Ne unnie. I feel weird.” Moon added as we walk to their table.

“I have no heck idea on what just happened.” Emma answered as we sat down.

“Guys what just happened?” Moon asked. “The last thing I know this place was buzzing with people chit chat but now it’s quiet like a dead town.”

“We don’t usually have people over our table.” Onew said munching his chicken.

“Especially girls, but you 3 are exceptional.” Minho said smiling.

“You know, if I really do receive death notes I’ll make sure you guys will last saw us today.” Emma warned eating her salad.

“Unnie can I have some of your salad. The tense air make my skin dry!” Moon said holding her fork.

“Moon, how does the tense air that made your skin dry have to do with salad?” I asked.

“Cause I can’t get one and people annoyed me right now and salad is the only thing in my mind.” Moon answered swallowing the salad.

“You didn’t get the salad?” Jonghyun asked.

“Aniyo.” Moon pouted.

“Here, have mine.” Jonghyun gave he his salad. Moon smiled and thank him. Jonghyun giggled, “You’re so cute!”

I was sure the whole world heard it which made the whole students in the cafeteria stares at us again. Giving us the deadly stares.

“NOT AGAIN! I’m so not ready to have death notes in my locker!” I whine as the air tensed again. No one spoke for a few minutes. Then,

Taemin and Key stood up. “We’ve decided that these 3 girls would be part of our social circle. So to SHINee world fan club please do not. DO NOT sent any threads email, notes or what so ever to them. If you do, you’re automatically be blacklisted on our list.”

Taemin finished the sentence by doing aegyo which made few groups of girls squeals.

“Problem solves!” Taemin said happily as wipe his hand with a cloth.

“SHINee World fan club?” Moon asked and me and Emma nodded.

“It’s a fan club which basically supports us.” Key answered.

“Well brief intro, we’re the famous athletes here, whom have won almost all the competition that we attend.” Jonghyun continued.

“And sets the highest record among all the schools here.” Taemin joins in after he drank his banana milk.

“Hence the students here including teacher calls us SHINee which basically means..” Onew stopped and motion his hand to Minho asking him to continue.

“ Which means ‘Ones Who Receives Light’, and we’ve been in our own circle which made the students especially the girls named SHINee World.” Minho continued.

“Did we answered your question girls?” Jonghyun said smiling from ear to ear.

“Well technically yes..” Before Moon could finish Jonghyun stood up and motion his hand towards Moon who was drinking her milk.

“We have a postponed talk remember?” Jonghyun said to her.

“Fair enough. I’ll be back girls.” Moon said.

Soon both of them were out of sight. I turned to Emma, she shrugs. Even though I haven’t ask her anything she seems to read my mind.

“Anyone?” I asked looking at the boys for answer.

“No idea. Maybe it’s about something. He usually tells us afterwards.” Key answered.

The bell rang and we stood up going to our next class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

-Moon’s POV-

He asked me to follow him outside. So I did.

“Why did you want to talk to me again?” I asked, scratching my head.

“Are you still mad at me?” he said as we walked to the bench underneath a big tree.

“Hm. Lemme see. The last person I was mad at I remembered I don’t talk to them till FOREVER.” I told him and smiled.

“So you’re not mad?” A slight smile started to appear on his face.

“No you silly boy! I told you if I’m mad at someone I won’t talk to them. We’re talking hence I’m not mad at you.” I gave him a light smack on his hand.

“I’m glad!” He exhaled. “I was really worried that you’d be mad at me bout earlier at the gym.”

“Silly! I was teasing you back! Mehrong!” I stick out my tongue.

“Cute.” He said. Then the bell rang. Jonghyun accompany me to my next class and waved me goodbye once we’re there. To my surprise my heart was fluttering couldn’t stay still his smile, his gentle touch, his eyes, remembering them made me smile throughout the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

*> Is Moon finally fall for Jonghyun? Lets find out shall we ^^ <*

O  M  M  E  N  T    A  N  D    S  U  B  S  C  R  I  B  E  !