The Big Day!

The Unexpected.

" I Bet You Can Guess It By Now ^^ " Said Kimmy Happily.

" SHUT UP!!! " You Screamed.

" I Will.. Now Hurry Up And Find It Out Yourself! "

I Grabbed The Envelope And Tear The Top Open. You Scan Through The Letter And As You Read Through You Started Crying.


" WHAT'S WRONG?!?! " Kimmy Said Worried. " Please Tell Me Something Good. PLEASE! " She Added.

" Read It Yourself And Tell Me What Do You Think " As You Were About To Hand The Letter To Her She Snatched It And Scan Through.

" YOU LIAR!!!! YOU SILLY THING!!! DON'T EVER DO THAT!!! MY GOD!! " She Yelled And Hugged Me Tight.

 

Anne, Your 2nd Big Sister After Kimmy, Ran In. " WHAT'S ALL THIS COMMOTION?! " She Saw Kimmy Hugging Me Leaving Me Breathless. " ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL HER?! LET HER GO MY GOSH! "

" Read This And Join Me SISTA! " Kimmy Showed The Envelope To Anne. Anne Didn't Even Have To Read It She Knew Straight Away And Hugged Me Along With Kimmy.

" Waaait. Tell Me What In My Mind Is What You Guys Are Having In Mind Too. Is This A Good Hug Or A Comforting Hug? " Anne Said Confused.

" What Do You Have In Mind Anne? " Kimmy Said Sobbing.

" A Good Hug Right?! Which Equals To She's Accepted, RIGHT?! "

" BINGO!!!! " You And Kimmy Said Excited.

" THIS CALLS FOR A PARRRRRRRRRTAAAAAAY! " Anne Shouted.


" Imma Change And Get Ready! You Too Kiddo! Don't Slack Around Crying! " Kimmy Warned As She Walked Out, Closing The Door Behind Her.

You Ran To The Door And Shouted " What Time Should We Be Going?! "

Anne Pop Her Head Out From Her Bed Room Door " At 8 p.m , Sounds Good To You? "


" Your Choice On Where You Want To Go! Our Treat! " Added Kimmy Shouting From Her Room.

You Quickly Look At The Clock In Your Room. It's 2.30 p.m, You Hurried To Your Desk, Turn On Your Laptop And Sign In SKYPE. With Luck Your Bestfriend Were Online!