Shopping with Umma

The Unexpected.

-Author-

They arrived at the COEX Mall. Key jumped out of the car holding Taemin’s hand.

“Yah! Umma slowdown.” Taemin told him as Key was getting hyped up.

“Parli girls! I know just the perfect store!” He eagerly wanted to go shopping.

“No Key. They’ll be shopping with us. You can go shop with Taemin.” Onew said and held on to Emma.

“You guys are no fun!” Key pouted and folds his arm across his chest.

“Oh come on. It can’t be that worse right? Shopping with Umma.” You told Minho and the rest. Emma and Moon agreed.

“Fine. But we need to know are you girls needing a lot of stuff?” Jonghyun asked Moon and then he faced you and Emma.

“Ani. Just few new clothes maybe around 2 outfits or so.” You answered as you held Minho’s hand and start swinging them.

“BWOAH?! Just 2 outfits?!” Key said his eyes was widen and kind of in shocked.

“Neh! We could shop till we drop during our trip in Tokyo!!” You exclaimed.

“I agree with Unnie. Just need our arrival outfit and an outfit for the next day. Then after that SHOPPING IN TOKYO!” Moon said raising her hand in the air.

“I like you girls know how to plan out in fashion and shopping.” Key complimented. You, Emma and Moon flipped your hair and smiled proudly.

“We’ve been thought.” You three said in unison.

“We’re not just rich but we know how to budget!” Emma said happily.

“Neh! That’s why daddy doesn’t mind if I asked for money.” Moon added smiling at them.

“You know noona also talks a lot. If we don’t get going the time will fly by and no time to pack.” Taemin reminded as he tapped his index finger on his watch.

The three of you nodded and set off for shopping, with Key leading the way.

-Your POV-

“Oppa.” I whispered to Minho. “Umma does love shopping huh?” I said. Minho chuckled and nodded.

We arrived at the shop Key mentioned and went all hyped up! He picked 4 outfits for us in a split of a second going. “Oh! Umma likes this. And this! OH NO! UMMA LOVES THIS!”

I giggled seeing Key’s reaction. “Key-oppa, we already have 4 outfits how many more do you want us to buy?” Emma reminded him.

“We can fit in and see which 2 outfits are superb!” He said savaging the racks of clothes.

“UMMA! They just need 2 outfits Umma!” Taemin whine as he was carrying Key’s bag.

“Oh come on. It’s been weeks since I haven't shop for girls.” Key reminded them. The boys nodded acknowledging his feelings. While me and the others nodded in confusion.

“What do you mean?” I asked. Then some sort of regret it. I grab some few clothes that catches my eyes and showed them to Key for approval.

“I broke up with my girlfriend around 5 to 6 weeks ago I think.” He replied and put down the clothes he was holding.

“OMO! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to ask.” I said biting my lower lips. Key smiled and continued picking come T-shirt and shorts asking us to go to the fitting room.

We tried on all 6 outfit that Key have picked. “Surprisingly Umma have a great fashion taste.” Moon whispered to me and Emma as we shared the same fitting room.

Emma nodded and change to another outfit. “OH! I’m loving this one!” She said out loud.

“Come! Let me see!” Key shouted from the other side of the fitting room. Emma stepped out in a pink hello kitty printed T-shirt with a short shorts and struck a pose.

“Aigo! You look so beautiful Emma.” Onew said smiling at Emma. Emma blushed and look at the ground. Everyone nodded.

“I’ll take this one please Umma!” She said pleading at Key. Key squint one of his eyes and scratches his chin.

“OK! Umma approve. So Emma one outfits to go!” Key decided and asked Emma to fit on the remaining outfits.

We soon finally decided on the 2 outfits and went back to our house. I was pleased by the clothes that I picked. Emma and Moon agreed.

When we reached home it was 5pm. We rushed to our room respective room with our boyfriends who are carrying our shopping bags. We quickly packed everything and made sure everything was packed.

Soon it was 7pm we rush to the airport and waited to board our plane. The school basketball team was there, waiting for our arrival.

We finally departed leaving Seoul behind. Excited me, Emma and Moon wiggled around in our seat waving our hand in the air.

Finally we arrived at Tokyo airport and headed to our Hotel. The coach divides us in groups of three luckily, me, Emma and Moon are set in one room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------_______

-AUTHOR-

You settled in the room and changed to an oversized T-shirt and a knee length short shorts. While Moon wore Jonghyun’s T-shirt with a shorts and Emma wore a hello kitty PJs.

You were about to hit the hay when someone knocked. Emma groggily dragged her feet and opened the door it was your boyfriend.

“Mianhae to disturb girls but we couldn’t sleep.” They apologized. They carried their pillows and blankets and settle in with the three of you.

Onew and Emma slept on the floor together since they lost in the rock, paper, scissor game while you, Minho, Jonghyun and Moon squeezed in and cuddled each other to sleep.

You woke up that morning due to a loud noise coming from upstairs. You groaned and looked at Minho hoping he was awake.

“Jakiya~” You whispered. Minho didn’t respond so you quit trying and tried to free yourself from his arms.

“Unnie, you awake?” Moon asked. I nodded as I stopped struggling to get out and started to chit chat with Moon.

“Psst! Girls you two awake?” Emma whispered. You and Moon let out a small ‘uh-huh’ as you two can’t get up.

“I can’t get up.” She complained and heaved out a sigh.

“Don’t bother we can’t get out too.” Moon answered and you nodded. The three of you stayed there in their hugs and chat away.

Then someone knocked on the door. No more like banging the door which snapped the life out of all 6 of you as all 6 of you shoot up to a sitting position.

Minho groaned and went to the door and opened it. He was surprised to see it was..

*> Imma leave this hanging :D anyway This will end soon. Can’t decide yet but yea I’ll end it soon. ^^ <*