Be Mine?

The Unexpected.

We look at each other and giggled. “Silly boys we’re not mad. Not at all. We’re just I don’t know calm?” I turned to the girls they nodded.

“Well we were mad before but I don’t know. You guys just made me feel better.” Moon answered blushing.

“If you guys didn’t hugged us we would possibly scold you but I don’t know I can’t express what I feel right now. I’m happy, glad and all those positive feelings I guess.” Emma said drawing circles on the ground with her feet.

The boys smiled and hugged us. Taemin and Key are cheering jumping up and down. “Can’t… Breathe…” I let out when Minho hugged me too tight.

The others laugh as Minho slowly released me, I was breathing hard. He blushed, “Sorry _______.” He said as he runs his finger through his hair and smile. I lightly smack him on the chest.

“You two always make a scene.” Moon said as she giggled. Jonghyun nodded and slid his arms around her waist.

“Please like you two are not. I wouldn’t be surprised if people thought you guys are official.” Emma defended me. I smirked at Moon as she roll her eyes.

“Quit it guys. Come lets eat! Baby Minnie has been complaining about his rumbling tummy.” Key said as he sat down next to Taemin.

We ate dinner and after we’re done we lay down on the grass

Taemin, Me, Minho, Onew, Emma, Jonghyun, Moon and Key.

We stared at the sky. Pointing at the stars and giggle along the way. It was about time they stood up, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun. They helped us up.

“Emma, I want to show you something.” Onew said and offered his hand to Emma, “Come with me and you’ll see what it is.” Emma followed him and soon they were out of sight.

Then Jonghyun tugged Moon’s hand and whispered something to her. She happily nodded with a wide smile plastered on her face. She waved us goodbye and she too was soon out of sight.

Key nudges Minho that made him to bump onto me. I faced him, “Waeyo?” I asked.

“Ani, Um. ______, will you come with me?” He asked I swear my heart was racing 180km/hr. I nodded and he held my hand as Key and Taemin waved at us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------________

-Onew POV-

I was walking side by side with her. She giggled even to my lamest joke. I’m happy with her. So this decision is set. Nothing would go wrong.

*Ok Onew you can do this. It’s easy you’ve spent most of your time with her. Now’s the perfect time.*

I cleared my throat. “Emma, come lets sit there.” I said as I point on the bench underneath a tree. She nodded and sat next to me.

*God! My heart is not helping me right now. Ok now Onew think! This is  your only change you might not have this chance ever again.*

“Oppa~” She said, “Are you ok? Is there something in your mind that is bothering you?” She asked.

“There is something in my mind. But it doesn’t bothers me that much. Kinda nervous about it.” I confessed. I nervously smiled at her. She smiled back with her sweet smile.

I started by taking out a pink box. I look at her she gasp. That made her smile. I knew she wouldn’t expect this. I took a deep breath “Emma, would you be my girlfriend?”

I got her a Hello Kitty necklace that she was dying to have, she’s been talking about it and for extra I asked them to carved my name on it. Then I turned to face her.

She didn’t say anything. Tears were collecting in her eyes she covers with her hand and turned to me. “I..I..” She finally said. She wrapped her hands around me hugging.

“I take that you agree?” I asked giggling. She faced me and nodded, she’s crying of joy. I wipe her tears and lean in and kissed her, she kissed me back. As we kissed fireworks were there completing the perfect picture.

We broke the kiss and enjoyed the view. She rested her head on my shoulder and held on my hand. I kissed the top of her head and smell the sweet fruity smell of her shampoo.

We stayed there for a while before deciding to go back to the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

-JongHyun POV-

I held on to her hand looking at her from the side. She was blushing a little. I playfully nudge her. “You look pretty with the night light.” I compliment her which made her blush grew bigger.

I chuckled looking at her blush. She lightly hit me on the hand “Silly dino.” She said.

“But you like this silly dino.” I again. She smiled and look away. “Aw, come on I wanna see your cute face.” I turned her face gently making her faced me.

“Yes I like that silly dino. Mehrong!” She said and she sticks out her tongue and walked faster in front of me.

“Teasing me eh?” I said as I catch up to her she went more and more faster. “Oh come on. Hey, lets sit there.” I pointed on the open space in front of a pond.

We sat there and I cleared my throat, “Moon, if I asked you out will you say yes?” I said as I took out a bright red box. I got her a diamond shaped locket engraved with my name at the back.

She gasped not saying a word. She blushed and wrapped her hands around my neck. “Yes, Kim JongHyun. YES!” she said nodding as she hugged me.

I smiled and leaned in towards her for a deep passionate kiss. Soon the sky that was used to be filled with shining star, was filled with colorful fireworks.

We stayed there for awhile I hugged her and made her stay close next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder as I slowly her soft hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------______

-Minho POV-

I was walking hand in hand with her. We walked to the small bridge across the pond. We stopped and talked about most of stuff.

We were admiring the reflection of the sky on the pond. I looked at her and smiled. “Wae Oppa?” She asked. I shook my head.

“Yah! Oppa. You have something in your mind I know it. Spill.” She ordered, I let out a small chuckle.

“Arasso arasso.” I said as I stared deep into her eyes. “_______, remember the first time we met?” She blush and nodded slowly.

“I had a feeling we’d be together.” I took a deep breath and took out a dark red box, I opened it. I got her a flame shaped pendent with my name engraved at the back. Her eyes grew wide. Shocked. “_______, Will you aaccept this along with my heart.”

She covers and let out a little squeal. I smiled “Should I take that as a yes?” I said she nodded and hugged me. I lift her off the ground and kissed her. I know like ones those in a movies but this was real not a fantisized one.

Then fireworks accompany our happy moment we stood there, watching the sky filled with colorful fireworks.

Half way the fireworks we decided to head back to the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------__

*> Ok I couldn’t think of anymore idea how to put them together. But oh well. OH! Anywaaay, I’ll be ending this story soon! But I’m working on my third fanfic (CLICK HERE) <*