Alien Language? :D

The Unexpected.

I heard Taemin’s evil laugh. Then me, Emma and Moon look at each other, confused. “Why are you looking at us like that?!” I said as I was freaked out.

They had this pretty much evil looks on their faces smiling and grinning looking like a serial killer. No wait lets put in a HOT serial killer. Yes stress on the H.O.T part.

I didn’t see this coming but the boys walk further away from the river. I raised one of my eyebrows looking at them, clueless. I turn around to face Moon and Emma.

*Guess I’m not the only one that is clueless. God knows what they are up to.* I said to myself. Then I heard them say.

“Ha-na, Dhul, Seht, Nett.” They ran as fast as they can and once they reach to the river they jumped! Splashing water at us, we screamed!!

1st cause it’s cold 2nd WE DON’T HAVE OUR TOWELS WITH US!

“YAH! OPPA!! MINNIE!!” Emma yelled. She was cussing. Key walk over to Taemin, no more like he ran to Taemin and quickly cover Taemin’s ear.

“Hello! A Minor!!” Key yelled out. He was still covering Taemin’s ear. I laughed hard so was the others.

“Oh please Oppa. He’s old enough to know. Plus I know he learns them in school. So don’t try to make him look oh-so-innocent when you know he’s not!” Emma was pissed at them since they got her hair and clothes wet.

She continued to curse about everything which made me and Moon laugh hard seeing SHINee’s expression.

“Don’t worry. She’s not mad. She’s just annoyed. It’ll be alright.” I said still laughing. Moon wasn’t anymore when she saw something in the water.

“WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!” She lean over and took a closer look. The boys came running towards us. “Look!” Moon point down. Slowly she was trying to pick the thing up. When she saw the boys were nearer she splashed the water towards them. “KIDDING!” She said giggling.

“Yah!” They all screamed and giggled as the water fight broke out. Without realizing the time, “Are you boys planning to do your own stuff today or follow up with the activities prepared?” Mr. Jung spook the heck out of us.

“Oh. We’ll be up in a minute.” Key said we all bowed. He nodded and went back to the camp site. “Well lets just took a bath together. You girls can go on the other side of the rock.”

“We didn’t bring our towels.” Emma finally said. I scrunch up my nose. Then I snapped my finger.

“Aha! Err can we borrow yours when you guys are done changing and stuff?” I said. Minho nodded and smiled, Jonghyun and Onew too. “Well then all settled.” I clapped my hand and got down from the rock.

Minho helped, “Be careful, it’s slippery.” He said. I look at him and smile. I kissed his cheeks and thank him.

“We have A MINOR here!! Do I have to keep telling you?!” Key yelled and cover Taemin’s eyes. I laugh while Minho sighed.

“Hyung, she just kissed me on the cheek. Don’t you do that to Minnie?” Minho asked. Key ignores him and started to clean Taemin. Minho just shook his head and walked over to join the rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------____

The boys walked up to the campsite with us by their side. As soon as we reached there we saw a crowd gathering up someone.

“Who’s that?” Onew asked. All of us shrugged. We walk up to the crowd. We were surprise to who we saw. Then the boys smirked.

“Well well, I see someone  can’t stand without us around.” Key said rolling his eyes.

“Please. I’m here for _______. I was assigned to check up on her.” He said.

“Please, you can leave now. She’s fine. Plus she got us.” Minho said as he gave him a deadly stare. I look at both of them it was like as if they’re beaming lasers from their eyes.

“You know Jaehyo, I’m fine. Really, you don’t have to be here. I have my girls and SHINee. Plus Minho is taking good care of me along with the others.” I held on Minho’s hand and smiled at Minho. He look at me and smile back.

“The principal has made his mind. I’m staying. That’s final.” Jaehyo said snapping his finger instructing his posies to set the tent up.

“Do you want to have a walk in the forest with me?” He offered his hand to me. I widen my eyes and gave him you-got-to-be-kidding me look.

“Knock, knock! Earth to Jaehyo! She’s hurt way back in the forest you really want to bring her for a walk there?” Jonghyun literally knock on Jaehyo’s head.

Moon laughed at Jonghyun’s action. I was holding my urge to laugh. Key and Taemin stepped in front of me where as Minho he held my hand tight.

*They’re so protective. I feel safe with them around.* I said in my head as I look at them.

“Hyung. Can I?” Taeminnie said to Jonghyun. Jaehyo raise one of his eyebrows then he gasp when Taemin balled up his fist and as he was about to swing his hand Jaehyo cover up his face.

The rest burst out laughing seeing scared Jaehyo. Taemin didn’t punch him but he gave Jaehyo a tickle which made the rest laughing harder!

“I can’t believe he really thinks baby Minnie was about to punch him!” Key said laughing. He wiped off the tears that was falling cause he was laughing too hard.

I was trying to catch my breath. Then I look at Minho he was laughing soundless ( Side Note : Oh you know, when you laugh so hard nothing is coming out of your mouth like :O only you’re laughing? :p )

“Very warm welcome from you all.” Jaehyo cleared his throat and fix his clothes. “Well then i guessed you guys just have to work with me.” He said calmly.

“MWOAH?! Work with you?!” Key raised his voice then he laugh historically. “What made you think we’ll work with you?!” Pointing at Jaehyo his expression was as if he was disgusted with Jaehyo.

“Taking care of ________, of course.” He said it like it was nothing to him.

“Please, I’m happy enough with them. I don’t really need an extra hand.” I told him and I flash a smile.

“Come on. We all know an extra help can make things much better.” He said with an evil smile. I rolled my eyes and turned to Minho.

“He doesn’t seems to understand me. Am I using alien language here?” I asked. Onew laughed.

“Cause you’re not using alien language that made him don’t understand.” Onew laughed even harder because of Emma’s words.

“Try speaking slower!” Moon suggested. Everyone nodded their heads.

“We… Don’t… Need… Extra… Help…” Minho said word by word.

“Neh… I… Got… All… The… Help… I… Need… From… Them…” I said following after Minho.

“Done mocking me?” he said annoyed.

“Done with your job here?” Taemin said as he hi-5 Key.

“You don’t get it do you? I’m… Assigned… By… The… Principal…” Jaehyo stress every word.

“Oh! A copy cat! He does speak Alien!” All of the student there burst out laughing.

Jaehyo was annoyed. He wasn’t amused so he pulls me away from Minho and dragged me in his tent. His posies blocked the others from coming in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------___

*> What is Jaehyo going to do with you. <*

SHINee New MV Teaser!!!
Juliette It Is LOVE!!

C O M M E N T  A N D  S U B S C R I B E .  .

Do… I… Make… Myself… Clear…? xD