Day 1 : The Beginning!

The Unexpected.

RIIIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Your Alarm Woke You Up.
" Aih Chincha!! This Clock! " You Threw The Clock In Your Side Table's Drawer, And Continue Sleeping. Less Then A Minute Emma Came Knocking On Your Door.


" _____( Minna )-Ahh, Wake Up. Help Me Clean This Gigantic House! " Emma Said Warmly. Emma Is The Type That Doesn't Like The House To Be Dusty, More Over A Messy House. She Would Clean The House Till It Is Spotless, In Other Words She Would Be Like An Umma, Cleaning The House.


" Yah, Emma! I'm Too Tired To Clean Plus It's Still Early! It's Not Like We're Going To School Anyway. Go Ask Moon-Sshi To Help. " You Answered Lazily.


" Waaaaay Ahead Of You, She Didn't Even Respond To My Knocks. " Emma Sigh. Hearing That You Force Yourself To Wake Up Not To Clean But For The Sake Of Waking Up Moon. You Walk Out Of Your Room Dragging Your Feet Towards Moon-Sshi's Room.


" Moon-Sshi! Wake Up!! Lets Go Shopping! I Heard The Shoes Here Are To Die For! Come! Hurry Up!! " You Bang The Door, Hoping That It'll Wake Moon Up.


" Seriously?! Then Why Are You In Your PJ? "


It Startled You A Little When You Turn Moon Was In Her Tracksuit, She Was Home After A Jog At The Beach.

" Are You Planning To Give Me Heart Attack? My God! Don't Sneak Up On Me Like That! " You Hold Your Chest Checking If Your Heart Was Still Beating.


" - LOL - Yah Mianhaehamnida Unnie~ Didn't Mean To. " Emma Was Joining Moon Laughing Their Off.

" HA HA HA! - Sarcastically - Very Funny! Sheesh! " You Stomp To your Room And Slam The Door. Emma And Moon Knocked Your Door Saying Sorry Eventhough You Can Hear Them Trying Hard Not To Laugh From The Way They Talk. You Ignore Them And Went Straight To Your Bathroom. Once You're Done You Went Down. Moon And Emma Was Giggling In The Kitchen.

* Looks Like They Have Forgotten. GOOD! * You Said Mentally To Yourself.

" _____( Minna )-Ahh! You're Here! " Emma And Moon Ran Towards You And Apologize. Like A Gazillionth Time.

" Look We Made Breakfast? " Moon Said Smiling From Ears To Ears.

* LOL! Looks Like Guilt Is Still There. *

" Yah! I'm Not Even Mad At You Two! Come On You Know Me Better Than That. Besides It Was Early In The Morning. " You Giggled At The Thought Of How Silly You Acted That Morning.
" Come! Lets Have Breakfast! Then We Can Plan Out Our Day! " You Said As You Sat Down In Between Moon And Emma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" So Lets Plan The Day! " Said Moon As She Happily Jumped To The Yellowish-Green Couch.

" Before That Why Do We Have This Green Couch Anyway? " Emma Said In Disgust, Emma Was Always Been An Anti-Green Colour. She Never Liked The Colour Green.

" Dude! It's Not Even Pure Green. It's A Bit Yellowish. " You Said As You Shook Your Head.


" Still Isn't It Remind You Of Puke? " Emma Said And Again In Her Disgusted Face.

" Oh Please Emma! We Just Ate! My God! Don't Make Me Puke! " Moon Was Holding As If She Was Really Wanting To Puke.

" Ok! This Has Gone Too Far. Lets Just Plan Our Day? Or If You Want We Could Buy New Couch If That Made You Feel Better Emma.. " You Said As You Glare To Emma.


" Lets Just Go Sight Seeing Then Shopping Near By For Hot Amazing Clothes That People Would Die For! " Moon Suggested As She Switched On The Television.

" Ok It's Settled We're Going Around Seoul And Then .. " Emma Paused And All 3 Of You Guys Yelled
" SHOP TILL WE DROP!! " And Giggled As We Walk Out Of The House.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Shopping You Went Straight Home!!

" That Was One Heck Of A Shopping Mall! " You Shouted As You Drop Your Things On The Floor Next To The Couch.

" AHEM?! Your Things Miss _____( Minna ). " Emma Tapped Her Feet And Point To Your Stuff Lying On The Floor.

" Oh-Oh _____( Minna ) Unnie, You Don't Wanna Wake Up The Dragon In Her. I'll Be In My Room Too Tired To Do Anything. Plus I Wanna Sort My Stuff Out " Moon Giggled And Ran Up The Stairs.

" - LOL - Yah, Mianhae Ne Umma, Didn't Mean To - Mehrong - I'll Be In My Room Too " You Pick Up Your Things And Went Up To Your Room.

Without You Even Realizing It You Fell Asleep So Does The Others.