Gone

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down to the door, someone had hit the bell, like every other freaking morning or after noon. He open it and to his not so big surprise a letter was on the ground. He sighed and picked it up, without looking after the person who left it. Lately, he has got many weird letters, but they aren't from Chanyeol, he's sure about it.

Baekhyun walked up and sat down on the floor, opening the letter and read something weird. He wasn't sure if he was imagine or if he was seeing right, the person who has send him many other letters wrote something that made Baekhyun take the guy or woman for a joke, or almost a joke.

“Soon it's time, it's time
for you to get free, and
me to finish this, one last
time. You're the last, the one
I wanted to free last.”

Baekhyun shook his head, the person was going to stop send him letters or what? Baekhyun doesn't see this as a threat or anything that can harm him, it's just some papers with riddles or weird sentences. No one would seriously write to him, not a stranger... or is he totally wrong?

Baekhyun heard he bell once again and sighed, he got up and walked down, but when he open it was empty, but also no letter. Baekhyun blinked and then saw the kids behind some bushed, laugh and smile to each others. Baekhyun smiled, kids has almost no worries, they just play like they want.

Baekhyun let them be and walked up to change clothes, he was going out for a walk. It's pretty cold outside, so he put on sweatpants, a white T-shirt, a hoddie over that and a cap over his hair and ears, now he could walk outside, without feel cold. Baekhyun walked down and put on his shoes before he closed the door, leaving his mother alone home, and his phone...

Baekhyun walked, he's tired after the night and it's not often when his mother let him go out like this, maybe he should ran away? His mother would maybe get better, Chanyeol doesn't care about him anyway, and then it's Baekbeom... He would get worried, but he going to get married and have own kids soon, he can't keep go around and help Baekhyun with is problems all the time.

Baekhyun looked around in the cold morning, it was around 10 am, people was still inside their houses, probably drinking their morning coffee and talk about things they're going to do for the day. Baekhyun walked to the park and walked throw it, it's beautiful here, but it's sad to walk alone, especially now when the trees leaves are as beautiful as ever, but they all has slowly fall of the trees, and soon the trees would get .

Baekhyun suddenly felt how someone was staring him down, he has never felt like this before, but he was sure that someone was staring at him. He had walked pretty slow, but he begun to pick up speed, something told him that he shouldn't stay here, alone. The park is empty, would something happen to him, no one would see and he maybe won't survive or worst, get kidnapped.

Baekhyun walked straight out of the park and headed home, he had got some fresh air, that's enough for him. He kept walking and the same creepy feeling took over him, someone was following him, maybe not walking after him, maybe just sitting in a car, staring at him. Baekhyun shook the feeling of him, now he was being ridiculous, no one want to hurt him, why would they want that?

Baekhyun suddenly saw a shadow behind him, he freaked out and turned to the left, he was now changing direction, heading for Baekbeom's apartment. He picked up more speed and was now power walking, he felt scared out here, he wanted to just go home, but he can't. The shadow was still following him.

Baekhyun ran up for the stairs, he had arrived to Baekbeom's apartment and had to walk up for seven stairs, but he was scared and would ran up for them if he had too. He hit the bell and looked at the stairs, waiting for the shadow to walk up for them, meeting him with an evil smile and hurt him.

 

“Baekhyun? What are you doing here?”
“A-Ah Baekbeom! I just... Eh... I had my ways around here and thought that I was going to pay a visit.”

 

Baekhyun smiled, it was the stupidest excuse he has ever made up, but Baekbeom seemed to be happy about it. He let his brother in and Baekhyun sat down on the couch, noticing that Minah wasn't here, which means that Baekbeom is going out, soon.

 

“I came right before you would leave, or am I wrong?”
“It's okay, I can wait for a while. So how is mom?”
“She's just like before... How is Minah?”
“She's fine, but her parents are over and I going to meet them once again, to just discuss which color we want on the flowers and which flowers. And how is Chanyeol?”
“I-I don't know... He just... stopped to be with me. D-Do you think I have scared him away?”
“I have notice that you both have been separated lately, but I never thought that it would last this long. Have you two argued lately?”
“That's the thing, we haven't argued and I have been as nice as possible, I always helped that giant and tried my best to make him happy, but he just... stopped to care about me.”

 

Baekbeom looked at his sad brother, Baekhyun wish that he could tell Chanyeol the same thing, but if he do, will Chanyeol ever look at him in the same way? Will he hug him and tell him that it was both fault that they got separated for so long? Or just laugh at his stupid and just ignore him more?

 

“Hey Baekie, everything will be fine. Maybe something has happened and he just need some time to fix the mess up, it's like when you clean your room. You take good time and make sure that everything is as it used to be.”
“Thanks Baekbeom, for helping me with my issues.”
“Now I must go, you can stay if you want.”
“Sure, mom is busy anyway, and I get bored to stay in my room all day.”

 

Baekbeom smiled and ruffle his little brother's hair, he walked out and waved to Baekhyun before he closed the door. The apartment was now quiet, Baekhyun was just sitting on the couch, feeling how he wanted to cry. His brother had cheered him up for some minutes, but now he feel like he's going to break.

Baekhyun suddenly heard someone knock on the door, should he go and open or stay here? Pretend that no one is home, because this is Baekbeom's apartment, not his. Baekhyun got up and open the door and looked out with a smile, he didn't recognize the person outside the door, had he ever seen this person before?

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat with the map Luhan marked and heard them talk and sigh, his friends, his detectives were tired, they had come up with nothing. Chanyeol picked up the documents he asked Baekhyun to get and looked threw them for the hundred time, but this time he saw something new.

Chanyeol sat up straight and looked down at the map and then at the kidnapped children. He took up another file and hurried to look at the kids informat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter