Crazy Night Part 2/2

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol laughed at the stupid Kai who tripped and laughed too, it was fun to be drunk with your friends. Chanyeol looked up and saw Baekhyun look at him, his eyes was first filled with anger, but then they soften. Chanyeol was first scared, Baekhyun had been mad at him, why? He hasn't even done anything?

Baekhyun walked over and sat down beside him, not saying a word and looked over at their other friends. Sehun looked at Chanyeol and then Baekhyun, he was confused like Chanyeol, but no one said anything about it. They talked about everything, but also about nothing. They talked about soccer to school, then they talked about kittens and soon they was just laughing at Chanyeol's jokes and Kai's funny stories. The night seemed to go well by now.

When the time was 1 am, Kris told everyone that it was time to go home, it's a day tomorrow too. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand, which made Chanyeol more confused. They walked out to the hallway and waved by before left, it's not weird why they walking together home, they live in the same block, at the same street, about ten houses away.

The boys was quiet, Baekhyun looked at the sky, you barely saw the stars, it's because they're in the middle of the city, you almost never see the beautiful stars. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's hand that held his, it was warm like his own, but it felt warmer now then usual.

 

“So, did you have fun Baekie?”
“Yeah, and you?”
“I would have more fun if you wanted to see me earlier. Why are you mad at me?”
“Don't know, I just felt mad for a while, maybe it's because your stupid brain can't understand me.”
“I'm not stupid, just retarded sometimes.”
“Noticed that. Sorry Chanyeol, I'm drunk and depressed, not a good combination.”
“Why are you depressed?”
“I just got reminded about mom and just felt so depressed all of sudden.”
“I see, is she home now?”
“No, I don't think so, but if I had walked home right after school, she would had been home.”
“Can I follow you home? I can't go home, mom gonna kill me.”
“Why?”
“I promised to come home before midnight or sleep over at Kris place, but I'm a stupid, drunk derp.”
“Okay, you can come with me then. Chanyeol, you're not stupid, you're smart, kind, funny, a little weird, a cute derp. Don't be mad at yourself, you haven't done anything wrong.”
“But you was mad at me, I must had done something wrong.”
“No, I'm just very sensitive. Now, lets go home.”

 

Baekhyun smiled again, he looked actually happy for real. Chanyeol smiled at the boy and felt how a warm feeling took over him, what is this? It must be the alcohol, but he shouldn't feel like this by now.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun open the door and let in Chanyeol, he called his mother in case, not sure if she actually went out or not, but she had left. Baekhyun walked to the kitchen, he happen to see the wine bottle. He looked away quick, he had enough for this time.

Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun's room, looking around after the sick mother, he just wanted to be sure. Baekhyun walked after the giant and laughed at the sneaking boy. Chanyeol laughed with him and smiled teasing, soon Chanyeol was chasing Baekhyun who laughed and screamed.

The boys ran around until Chanyeol caught the Baekhyun and accidentally tripped. They were lucky, they fell on the couch, laughing and just smiled. Chanyeol was on top of Baekhyun, Chanyeol's hair was almost touching Baekhyun's face. The boys stopped laugh, this moment was so weird, but so wonderful too. Chanyeol stared down at the cute boy and Baekhyun at him, he wished that they could stay like this for a while.

 

“Baekhyun, since when was you this cute and adorable?”
“Since when was you this kind and wonderful?”

 

The boys smiled at each others, but then they head the door and Chanyeol got up fast before Baekhyun sat up. Baekhyun's eyes widen, it was his mother!

 

“Follow me, quick.”

 

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and ran up to his room, they managed to get in before the door went open. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol down on his knees and in under the bed, told him to stay there until his mother would leave. Baekhyun laid down on his bed, covered himself with the blanket and pretend to sleep.

'Why did she come home now? What if she wants to... Oh !' Baekhyun tried to stay calm, but he panicked. Baekhyun heard his mother enter, and soon he felt her hand on his neck. 'Please don't, please don't mom, I beg you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter