Soft Hair

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up the next morning by weird noises, someone were talking pretty loud and annoying. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who shook his head at someone else, but not at Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned his head to the right and saw his mother cry with Baekbeom beside her, Baekhyun has never seen her cry this much before.

Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol who now saw Baekhyun and smiled big and cute at him. Chanyeol was about to open his mouth when Baekbeom's voice echoed throw the room before he were beside Baekhyun at the bed, grabbing his right hand.

 

“Baekie!”
“My little baby is awake!”

 

Mrs. Byun ran over and almost throw herself a t Baekhyun who were shocked by the sudden action, but a smile sneaked upon his pale face. He wanted to hug his mother back, but he could still barely move.

 

“My little baby, are you alright? Do you need anything?”
“Mom, be careful with him, remember what the doctor said.”
“Sweaty, do you want mommy to get a doctor to check you?”
“No.”

 

Baekhyun said with a smile and just laid there and smiled at his mother and brother, it was good to see them too. Then it hit him, he promised to say Hi from dad! How will he explain this to them without sound crazy?

 

“Mom, I met dad.”
“You did what sweaty?”
“I met dad.”

 

Baekhyun's voice was weak, but he's sure that they heard very well what he said. Baekbeom held his breathe for some seconds while he looked over at his mother who looked still pretty happy, like what Baekhyun said was totally normal.

 

“What did he say sweaty?”
“He told me to go back here, to say hi and that he loves us.”

 

Baekhyun got quiet for a while, scared to receive laughter's or mean smirks from the others, but Chanyeol just smiled big and nodded a little.

 

“Than you should had thanked him from me, for telling you to come back to us.”
“Do you think... I'm crazy?”
“No, not really. You were close to the death and almost died, I don't think it's weird that you met your dad.”
“Scientists says that when you're really close to the death, you can talk to the dead, especially to family members or to people you really care about.”

 

Baekbeom smiled after saying that, so Baekhyun isn't crazy? Did he really met his dad after all? Or is he really... crazy? Baekhyun had no idea, but he didn't want to think about that either.

 

“We better get a nurse to you, just in case.”
“Okay.”

 

Baekhyun just watched his mother hurry out to get a nurse, Baekbeom sighed a little and looked at Baekhyun with a smile he has never seen before. It was more kind and loving than his old, or maybe Baekhyun have missed him so much that it feels like a new smile?

 

“How you feeling Baekhyun? Tell me, please.”
“I feel better than last night.”
“How you feeling inside?”
“Don't know, it doesn't hurt...”
“Baekhyun, I mean emotional.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Baekbeom for a while, he knows very well what he's talking about now, but Baekhyun has no idea to be honest. He feel... Pictures returned to Baekhyun, terrible pictures. Baekhyun got trapped in his own mind, scared and wanted to cry again, but on the outside he just looked blank, like he wasn't even there.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

Baekbeom exchanged some glances with Chanyeol when Baekhyun didn't answer, they both got worried.

 

“Baekie? Are you still there?”
“Baekie, please answer us, do anything.”

 

Chanyeol looked desperate at Baekhyun who blinked sometimes before he begun cry, like rivers. Chanyeol and Baekbeom got somewhat relieved that Baekhyun did something again, but they didn't want him to cry either.

Baekhyun cried like very much, he sobbed and hide his face in his hands (yeah he even managed to move today!). Chanyeol looked at Baekbeom before he hugged Baekhyun a little, he wanted to be sure if Baekbeom would hug him or not.

 

“It's okay Baekie, don't cry?”
“Yeah, I didn't mean to make you cry. Hey, I'm sorry, please forgive me.”

 

Baekhyun hide his face against Chanyeol's chest, he were scared and sad to be honest. Chanyeol noticed this, Baekhyun's Baekhyun's whole body were shaking in fear. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tighter, trying to comfort the scared boy with his deep and calm voice.

 

“It's okay, you're safe here, I promise you. It's okay, just cry it out.”

 

Baekhyun cried until his energy were gone, he suddenly felt tired and had headache, but that wasn't strange. Baekhyun finally calmed down when his mother came back with a doctor instead of a nurse.

 

“Good morning Mr. Byun... Is everything okay?”
“He just had a breakdown.”
“I can understand that. How do you feel today?”
“Scared, terrified, dead.”

 

Baekhyun's voice were weak, but everyone heard it. Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun who's eyes were filled with fear, he looked more pale than he were before.

 

“I meant bad, good, better, worse.”
“Don't know.”

 

Baekhyun hide his face against Chanyeol's chest and didn't want to see the doctor, he didn't want to see anything except Chanyeol's shirt. Chanyeol looked at Baekbeom who nodded a little calmly.

 

“He said that he felt better today than he did last night. It was before... He had a little... Cry out.”
“Okay, but I have to know, what should I tell the police? That he's ready to talk with?”

 

Baekhyun begun to cry again after just hearing the word “police”, he couldn't help it. Chanyeol got more worried about his little Baekie and hugged him even tighter to calm the boy down, but this time it didn't work. Baekhyun cried until he got exhausted and begun to feel sleepy again.

 

“I'm tired... So tired.”

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and let Chanyeol hold him in his warm, protective, safe arms. It didn't take long before Baekhyun fell asleep with tears still streaming down his face. Chanyeol used his hand and wiped the tears away before he helped the boy to lay down on the bed and let him sleep in his peaceful dreams.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun would have a breakdown, but he didn't know when. It finally came and Baekhyun cried so much that his T-shirt even got wet from all the tears, but he didn't care. He rather hold Baekhyun and get almost soaking wet than watch him cry without someone comforting him.

Chanyeol and the others turned to the doctor who took a chair and sat down to talk, this was going to be a long conversation. Or more exactly, the doctor will tell them things, and the others will ask him things that he's going to answer for them.

 

“I thought that it's time for me to tell you a little more exactly what had happen to Baekhyun and what might appear in the future.”
“Please tell us doc, be totally honest now.”
“Well, like you saw he had a breakdown, this might appear more often in the future. His mind is stuck in a state of fear and joy, it's hard to say, but he's still living in the past.”
“Like he still believe that the kidna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter