The Weird Letters

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun came home late, he was tired after laughter and good food, his mother went out with her friends right after the dinner an Baekbeom left Baekhyun home, not mention what mom and he had talked about earlier, about him behind his back. Of course they can talk about him, but not like they talked about him earlier.

Baekhyun throw off his clothed and went to bed, the time was around 9 pm and he was pretty tired after had been awake late last night and after the evening with his family. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but he couldn't stop think about what his mother and Baekbeom had said, it had hurt him pretty bad.

 

“He's getting more like a girl then a boy for each day that pass.”
“I'm afraid so, I don't think Baekhyun going to find any girl to get together with, or marry.”
“Your brother has watch to many drama series or he just got like this when he met his new friends.”
“They're pretty different form Baekhyun, they are like normal boys, but Baekhyun is a little... different.”
“If his father would be here, he would had scold him and force him to act more like a boy.”
“I think dad would accept him for who he is, but I still think Baekhyun isn't going to be like we thought he would be.”

 

Baekhyun sighed, he hated it but he was a little girlish, maybe he can try to be a little less girlish? He made up his mind, he going to fix himself up, change his outfit, everything, it's time to change his life totally.

 

***

 

The next morning Baekhyun woke up hearing his mother come home, she had been out the whole night. The boy held his breathe almost when he looked in, he pretend to sleep to get away from he drunk woman who probably was looking for something “fun” to do. She just closed the door and went to her own room, making the boy breathe out.

Baekhyun staid in bed for a while before he dared to get up from the bed and walked over to his desk, seeing the white letter on the desk. He picked it up and looked a little at it, not feeling to open it yet, not now. He decided to get dressed and sneaked down to the kitchen to just grab some fruit and hurried up again, scared that his mother would wake up.

After a while it knocked on the door downstairs, Baekhyun sneaked rushed down to the door and open it fast, just to make the person stop knocking on the door. When he open, no one was there. He looked around, confused but just shrugged his shoulder before he was about to turn around. But his eyes fell on the ground and he saw the white letter on the ground, 'Another one? This one must be to mom, maybe she dropped it when she came home?'

Baekhyun walked out and picked it up, he looked around to be sure that it wasn't someone around who had knocked on the door, but the streets and the gardens around were empty. He just walked in again, closing the door careful and it locked itself idiomatically. Baekhyun took a better look at the letter and got shocked when he read who it was for.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, 15 years old, Blue street, house 13.”

 

Baekhyun read it out loud, a little shocked over the letter, he had got another one on a so short time. He walked up to his room and laid the letter under the first one, he was going to wait with opening it, just for a while. He first was going to call Baekbeom, he had a favor to ask, he was going to begin to change himself, try to be a better Baekhyun than he his now.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up late, he felt tired after last day and he felt still tired. His mother had so scold him and he told her that Suho had broke down and needed someone to take care off him for a while. She didn't understand, but Chanyeol lied and said that he never was around the crime scene, just at Suho's place listening to rumors about the dead body.

Chanyeol got up and stretch out a little before he walked down, he almost jumped when he saw Yura sit on the couch, talking with Baekbeom, in his house... Chanyeol blinked a little, did he see right? Is that really Baekbeom? 'Why is he here? What if something has happened to Baekie?!' Chanyeol walked calm over to Yura and Baekbeom, trying to not look scared or worried.

 

“Good morning Channie, I thought I heard you.”
“Hi Chanyeol.”
“Hi noona, Baekbeom hyung. Uhm, why is he here?”

 

Chanyeol whisper to Yura, looking over at Baekbeom who just looked away, pretending to studying a vase while Yura elbowed Chanyeol.

 

“He's here because I'm here, but you can't be here, I'm talking work.”
“Are you working on a Sunday?”
“Today yes, go and help mom instead please.”
“Okay, see you Baekbeom hyung.”

 

Baekbeom smiled and Chanyeol walked out to the kitchen and hugged his mother good morning, like always, if they haven't argued of course.

 

“Morning Umma, what are you doing?”
“Tea, do you want breakfast?”
“Sure, but let me help you with this.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter