Is Something Wrong?

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up by an annoying sound, his stupid alarm clock. He got up and fixed his hair before he made his way down to the kitchen to meet a tired mom. She was drinking coffee while she read the newspapers. Chanyeol grabbed a bowl with milk and cereals, before he sat down in front of his mother.

 

“Anything special that has happened lately?”
“A boy is missing, Lee Marcus I think it is.”
“Yeah, I heard that too, I think he's dead.”

 

Chanyeol's mother looked up at her son, wondering if Chanyeol was just annoyed and grumpy or if he was serious. Chanyeol nodded a little, he's afraid that Marcus is dead, but he can't give up, not yet.

 

“Don't worry mom, I'm on it.”
“What do you mean with that? Your father told me...”
“Don't mention him please, he's not a part of our lives anymore, not mine anyway.”
“Just listen, your father told me that you liked to read and watch criminal series, especially detective stories. But you can't act like you're a detective for real Channie, you must understand that.”
“Mom... You have no idea.”

 

Chanyeol got up, he was finish and still a little tired, he could easily get grumpy right now. He hurried up to his room, ignoring his mothers worried face, but she will calm down later. Chanyeol got dressed and packed his bag, wondering what he was doing. He's not a detective like his mother told him, but he knows so much and think he can solve this crime.

Chanyeol walked down to the hall and put on his shoes before he open the door, heard his mother sigh in the kitchen. He stopped, looking in again, he has some time over to explain to her, but she would only get mad or maybe annoyed.

 

“I see you mom, love you.”
“See you Channie.”

 

Chanyeol got out and walked towards school, looking up at the sky, is he really that smart? Chanyeol has never hesitate about that before, not until now. Maybe he was living in a fantasy, like his mother told him. He shook it off him, he's smart, he knows how to think, how to find the small clues and evidence, he's like Sherlock Holmes.

Chanyeol walked down the hallway in school, heading to his classroom right away. He saw Baekhyun and a smile sneaked upon his lips, making his steps gets easier and faster, just to see the boy. Baekhyun was looking at some papers, he wasn't even paying any attention to Chanyeol right now.

 

“Hi Baekie.”
“Oh, hi Channie. Look here, I found something.”
“Uh?”

 

Chanyeol sat down beside the boy and looked at the papers, is this the documents he asked for yesterday? He looked at Baekhyun who pointed out sentences in the documents, Chanyeol took a look and nodded, Baekhyun had found a patter.

 

“You're sharp Baekhyun, that's for sure. Is this the documents?”
“Yeah, it's exactly what you asked for. I have read them a little, but I can't understand what you going to have these for?”
“I will tell you later, but I must ask, when did you get home?”
“Around 8 pm, not later anyway.”
“And?”
“Chanyeol, nothing happened.”
“Good.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at the boy, happy that he was okay. He had been a little worried first, but now he feels better. Baekbeom enter the classroom and soon the class begun, Chanyeol sighed, he wanted to go out and keep going with his investigation. He looked over at Baekhyun, he looked somewhat sad today, why? Chanyeol saw Baekhyun looking at someone, he followed his glance and saw who he was looking at, Baekbeom.

Shouldn't Baekhyun be happy for having Baekbeom so close? Chanyeol would be fooling around all the time if his sister was his teacher, but he's not that lucky. Chanyeol looked over at Sehun, he was staring after Luhan who was in front of him. Chanyeol looked over at his other friends, they either stared or talked quick with each others. It was almost sad, like they all were prisoners and couldn't see each others for a long time.

 

“Yah Chanyeol... Can I talk with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter