Baekhyun

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul, another boy lives with his big brother, his father and mother. His father is a soldier and is often away on missions while his mom works in a clothes shop in a mall in the big city. His brother is nine years older than him and lives with his new girlfriend, she's an old friend of his.

The boy lived with both his parents until he was five years old. His father was send away to a war. The boy lived with his big brother Baekbeom and his mother. Baekbeom was 14 years old when the boy was five years old. Baekbeom wasn't that much home, so the boy had much time with his mother, but she wasn't either as good as he thought.

She liked to touch him on private places. The little boy was a little scared of his mother, but he didn't do anything. When the boy turned eight years old, his big brother was 17 years old and had found a girlfriend, which mean that he was often at her place. Because he didn't want their mother to know about her. The little boy got it worse by now. He was only eight years old when his mother for the first time used him. He had no idea what was happening to him.

It only happen once when he was eight years old, but it was scary and the boy hid often in his closet or under the bed from now and on. The boy prayed every night to not let his scary mom do that to him ever again.

The boy was ten years old when his brother moved out. His brother Baekbeom was going to collage with his girlfriend. The little boy cried and begged his brother to take him with him, but he can't take a ten years old boy with him to collage, he has to go to school too.

The little boy's father died the same year. The boy was ten years old and never got the change to get to know his father. The boy's mother lost her mind when his father died. The boy was scared for the drunk woman that drank until she begun to touch him on private place. She dragged of the boy's clothes and hurt the boy with her nails or used him. It was a terrible life as a ten years old boy.

The boy still lives with his mother today. He lives through a hell every weekend and trying to hide his wounds. He wants to disappear so badly every night. He goes to school but he never give any expressions or talk. He just writes and does his best to keep his grades up.

The boy's name is Byun Baekhyun. He lives alone with a crazy woman and wants it to end, but he's not sure if it's even possible. As 15 years old boy, he's going to begin high school. He wonders if he's even able to go to school this year or will he end up killing himself?


 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sits on his bed and reads a book about romance. He hates it. He wants to throw the book at the wall, scream and cry or just ran out of the house. But his mother is watching him like an eagle.

Baekhyun has tried to runaway, but his mother knows it and is watching him carefully. He has no way out. He tries to get away from her, but it always ends up hurting himself even more. His mother has gone mad. She uses him and all the time imagine that Baekhyun is his father. Baekhyun's mother is drunk after lunch, especially now when it's summer break. Baekhyun has no permission to leave the house, therefor he becomes an easy victim for his mother.

Baekhyun looked at the time, he only has at least two hours before his mother coming up to him. He's scared and feels sick. Baekhyun wants to get away from this pain, one way or another. Baekhyun looked at the window. If he jumps and tries to commit suicide, will everything end? No, he's only on the second floor, he would survive but only get seriously injured from the fall.

Baekhyun is desperate. He's tired of crying and begging his mother to stop, but she's drunk and doesn't even realize what she's doing. But when she does, she gets depressed and use him even more. Which is even worse for Baekhyun. Baekhyun must get out, before he becomes insane and tries to kill himself even more.

Baekhyun got up of the bed, he's tired of reading and walked over to the window. He's not going to jump, but he likes to look out through the window. Baekhyun remembers when he was little. His mother literally locked him in to this room, she was afraid that he would runaway after hearing him cry after his dad and his brother. Nowadays, Baekhyun only cry while his mother him or afterwards. But not right now.

Baekhyun saw the happy family walk outside his house. They have no idea that soon a child, no, a teenager was going to get by his own mother. Baekhyun sighed. After so many years he should be able to tell someone about it, but he has only grown fear for his mother. He has always questioning himself; Why?

He can hear footsteps now. Baekhyun's heart begun to beat fast as he hurried to turn around when the door went open. He was surprised to see his mother this sober or more exactly she looked very sober. She walked in with a smile and a tray with food. She doesn't let Baekhyun go around hungry, but she does lock him in and tells him that he must ask her to come out of the room.


 

“Hello Baekie, are you hungry?”
“No...”


 

Baekhyun looked out through the window again. He's not very hungry at all. He stopped eat property when his dad died, because he knew that he would get everyday or very often anyway from that point and forward. His mother walked over and kissed him on his lips, making the boy feel disgusted. She still thinks he is Baekhyun's father.


 

“Mom... Why are you still home? Haven't you work today?”


 

Baekhyun has asked this questions many times over and over again. He already knows the answer, but she will get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter