Secret Codes And Letters

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat in Chanyeol's room with Chanyeol of course, but Chanyeol was looking around in his room for something. Baekhyun smiled at the giant and looked around, he's used to be around Chanyeol and to be at his place, but it still feels a little awkward to talk to Mrs. Park.

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol mumble something with “clue” and “important notes”. Baekhyun wanted to sigh but rolled his eyes at the stupid giant, he made a big mess while he looked around, for something Baekhyun wasn't sure he wanted to see.

'He's at it again, isn't he? Why must he go around and play detective all the time? He's a kid, like me, he's just some months older than me, still he thinks he's ab adult. This isn't a game, it's the police and real detectives jobs to find the criminal, not Chanyeol's... I'm just worried that he will hurt himself and get killed...'

Baekhyun snapped out from his thoughts when Chanyeol smiled and sat down beside Baekhyun, holding a folder, probably the documents he brought for some days ago. But this one looked different, has he knew documents or clues? How can he get so much information?

 

“What's that?”
“I talked with Marcus mother after talking to his coach, she send me these, she found them in Marcus room for some days ago.”
“What is it?”

 

Chanyeol open the folder and took up a paper, he held it up in front of Baekhyun and smiled this weird smile, like it was so obvious that this paper was an important clue.

 

“What is it?”
“A letter, from the kidnapper.”
“W-What?! And you have that?! You should send that to the police! Chanyeol!”
“Don't scream at me, please calm down. I'm not totally stupid, she told me that the police have the real once, I just got copies of the paper.”
“O-Oh... S-Sorry, I just thought that you...”
“I know that you don't think I'm a real detective, just because I'm a kid.”
“N-No... Okay a little, but Chanyeol I don't think you should take on this kind of cases, you should maybe just help parents find kittens or children's lost toys.”
“I'm more qualified than that, trust me.”
“Chanyeol... I guess I can't convince you after all...”

 

Baekhyun looked down at the bed, he felt worried and almost scared, but mostly sad. What if something happens to Chanyeol when he's out, trying to solve a mystery? Baekhyun felt a hand on his cheek and how Chanyeol's hand gently pulled his head up, making Baekhyun look at him and not at the bed.

 

“Don't worry Baekie, I will be fine, I'm more worried about you than myself.”
“C-Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed, Chanyeol actually touching him... Chanyeol smiled innocent and let go of Baekhyun's cheek, he looked at the papers again and bam! The normal and weird Chanyeol is back, looking concentrated on the paper. Baekhyun got disappointed, he thought that Chanyeol was going to do something else, he was so wrong.

 

“Can I take a look at that too?”

 

Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun who smiled innocent, he nodded and handle Baekhyun a paper before looking at his own paper again. Baekhyun looked at the paper and raised an eyebrow, this was a weird letter if it's even a letter for real. It's one some few lines in the middle, with weird signs and a riddle.

 

“What is this Chanyeol?”
“Codes, I'm trying to figure out what they saying, but it can mean anything.”
“Codes... Chanyeol hyung, can't we have a code?”
“Hyung? Since when do you call me hyung?”
“Eh... I-I don't know... It just slipped out of my mouth...”

 

Baekhyun blushed again, hiding behind his paper and tried to stop blush so much. Chanyeol giggled and removed the paper to see the cute and innocent blushing boy.

 

“We can have a code, Baekhyun-ah. But it must be special, so just you and I understand.”
“O-Okay...”

 

Baekhyun couldn't help to still blush, Chanyeol react so fast at him calling him hyung, and he almost said Channie again... Last night, he called him Channie, Chanyeol react a little, but seemed to not care about it, but Baekhyun did it with purpose. He wanted Chanyeol to react, he wanted Chanyeol to notice him more, to him to see him as a cute boy.

 

“I get a block we can write in, after all you wanted to make a code, right?”
“M-Mm.”

 

Baekhyun nodded shyly and let Chanyeol go and get a block, what did he think with? He and Chanyeol have a secret code that just they can understand? Maybe, just maybe Baekhyun can leave secret messages to Chanyeol, that just he understands. Baekhyun smiled for himself, he's going to make a own code, so he can give Chanyeol codes with cute messages, that not even Chanyeol understand.

Chanyeol came back, seeing Baekhyun smile to himself and almost giggle, it was hard for him to not smile like a fool when he sat down. Baekhyun hide his huge smile and just smile a little shy at Chanyeol who just smiled a little careful.

 

“Lets start, but it can take time.”
“It's oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter