A Strange Man And A Crazy Woman

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol threw his bag on his bed and hurried out to his mother, as usual he kissed her at the cheek and smiled a little before he grabbed a glass of water. His mother was home today, but tomorrow she's going to work. She works on a office for the SM company.


 

“How was school today?”
“It was good. Mom, can a teacher and student be related?”
“Of course they can! Or wait how do you mean?”
“A boy in my class, he's related to our teacher. They seem to be from the same family.”
“Oh, well it's a new thing. They apparently trying it out. If it doesn't work they will fire all the teachers that has a family member in their class.”
“Oh... I see. So, what are you doing?”
“Working from home. I need to go and help them, I will se you later.”
“Okay, take care.”


 

Chanyeol smiled at his mother who smiled back before she hurried away, like usual. Chanyeol walked to his room and the TV, but he's already bored. He scrolled through some channels and tried to find something to watch, but he got tired of that too and turned off the TV. He sighed and let himself space out in his thoughts.

'I wonder why he looks like that, I wonder very much actually. What if something is happening behind my back right now? I wish I could help him, but I don't know if I'm just imagining this up or not. Maybe everything is like it should be? But why do I have this feeling then?'

Chanyeol had a bad feeling about the boy. Not that the boy is bad, but something is going on with him. Chanyeol can imagine up many things, he has self been there and knows the pain that the boy could feel. Right now, his father is under probation by the police. His mother told the police everything and Chanyeol told them everything as well, though he did it while crying and told them how scared he is for his own father. But afterwards, it has been better without his father. After all he has a normal life again.

Chanyeol sighed once again. Maybe they will lose against his father? Well he hopes not, if he does his dad is going to kill him.

Chanyeol got up and walked to one of his cardboard boxes. He picked up some books and placed them in the bookshelf, but stopped when he saw a special book. It's a book about Sherlock Holmes. He smiled and grabbed the rest of his new Sherlock Holmes books. He has already read some of them, but he won't mind to reread them again. He loves the smart detective and wants to read more about the fearless detective who is a little arrogant yet very clever.

Chanyeol sat down on the bed with his books and open one of them. He begun to read and soon he was gone into his own world. He read detective stories and watch many movies about crimes and detectives. He loves the warm feeling he gets when he know who the culprit is before the person is even revealed. It's not that hard for him to figure it out anymore.


 

***


 

“Mom, I'm off to school! See you later!”
“Okay, see you sweety.”


 

Chanyeol closed the door and walked to school like usual. He felt somewhat disturbed today. It's like he knows that something has happened, but he's not sure what. Chanyeol hates the feeling he gets, he hates to not know what's wrong.

He walked alone and in his thoughts until he saw his friends and waved so they would see him. They smiled and he joined them on their way to school. Sehun wanted to dye his hair again, it isn't colorful enough. Chanyeol chuckled and promised to talk with Yura later, but he already knows the answer. Yura would happily style Sehun's hair again, she loves Chanyeol's new friends and want them to come over more often. Though Yura is never home and doesn't see them come over.

The boys talked and laughed like normal, when Chanyeol happen to see something that made his face turn pale. Did he see right? Chanyeol hurried to look away, he told himself that he had seen wrong and chuckled to himself. He had scared himself for nothing. But had he really seen wrong?


 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The boy walked to school. He is scared once again. His mother showed him no mercy last night. He was pretty sure that he would had killed himself if it wasn't for his brother. Baekhyun walked on until a car stopped in front of him and a man jumped out, a man that looked pretty creepy in Baekhyun's eyes.


 

“Excuse me kid; where does the high school lay?”
“It depends on which one you're looking for.”
“The closest one.”


 

The man looked almost a little threatening and it was like Baekhyun got panic just like that. But he tried to keep calm and played stupid for once.


 

“I think it's on the other side of the town, I'm going to Middle school, so sorry.”
“Geez, you children... What's your name boy?”
“Uhm, my mom told me to not talk to strangers.”
“Don't worry, I'm a very nice man. Do you want to get a ride to school?”
“N-No, I'm fine. Like I said, my mom told me to not talk to strangers, so excuse me sir.”


 

Baekhyun hurried to walk away from the man, he knows what he was trying to do. Baekhyun isn't that foolish, he knows what some adults are capable of. He hurried to walk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter