Healthy

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Baekie watch it! You can't go on your own like that!”
“I'm fine Channie, I just walked down the stairs.”
“But the doctor said...”
“I know what he said, but I'm fine. I promise you, I would tell you if I feel worse.”

 

Chanyeol sighed at Baekhyun who walked down the stairs in his own house, Chanyeol is kind off babysitting Baekhyun, because he's suppose to not walk on his own. Baekhyun doesn't listen to what the doctors say, he walk on his own all the time, but Chanyeol can't blame him, he's tired off laying in a bed whole days.

Baekhyun had to stay at the hospital for almost a month, Chanyeol came by as often as he could, everyday after school and on the weekends too. Baekhyun appreciate that very much and thanked Chanyeol many times for coming by. After all, Chanyeol love Baekhyun and won't just leave him alone when he's scared or cry after what he has been throw.

Yeah, Baekhyun does still get flashbacks and sometimes he collapse in tears without someone even mention the murderer, blood, any off the victims or anything to be honest. He can't help it, Baekhyun can't stop the tears, the fear and the sadness, but Chanyeol can comfort him. That's what Chanyeol is for, to take care off Baekhyun who he got separated with before he got kidnapped, because if Chanyeol just had been more often with Baekhyun, he would had told him about the letters...

Chanyeol hurried over to Baekhyun and helped him over to the dinning room to let him sit down and eat some lunch, Chanyeol took some cooking lessons from D.O and now is a pretty good chef, but he still burn the food time to time... But, he do improve everyday!

 

“Thanks Chanyeol, but you know I can't walk on my own now.”
“I just do as the doctor told me, like you should.”
“I know, but it has been a week since that, I can walk on my own.”
“No, you must rest until two months, then you can walk on your own. If you over do anything, you might lay in bed for much longer. Do you want that? Lay in bed more than you have too?”
“No... But I'm so tired of just laying there, day in and day out.”
“Well, be happy that you're alive, you could had been dead by now.”
“I know... Thanks Chanyeol, for taking care off me and saved me.”
“Anytime my puppy, no matter what I will do my best to save you.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who served him the lunch, Baekhyun happily tasted the food and Chanyeol sat down to join him. The boys talked a little about school, mostly Baekhyun asking after information and a try to figure out what he should study on while he's home. Baekhyun doesn't want to fall behind, so he tries to study on his own, even if Chanyeol do his best to hide his own school books or Baekhyun's.

When they were done Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up to his room and told him to read another book and lay still for the rest off the day, or at least try. Chanyeol walked down and washed the dishes and cleaned up after his cooking, when he heard steps from behind. Chanyeol turned around to scold Baekhyun for leaving the bed, when he saw the red swollen eyes and the tears stream down his cheek.

 

“B-Baekie... What's wrong, come here.”

 

Chanyeol put down the towel he was holding and hugged Baekhyun who cried, another memory attack? Probably, because Baekhyun were mumbling about blood and darkness. Chanyeol decided to take the boy up to his room, so he grabbed Baekhyun and literally carried the boy up for the stairs and in to his bed.

Carefully he put the boy down and felt Baekhyun still holding a tight grep around Chanyeol, not wanting to let go. Chanyeol tried to make the boy let go off him, but the more he tried, the more he failed. Baekhyun seriously clung into Chanyeol like it was on life or death, Chanyeol had no chance against the little Baekhyun.

 

“Baekie, seriously let go. I can't comfort you like this, Baekie.”
“No...”

 

Baekhyun hide his face against Chanyeol's chest and sobbed, Chanyeol sighed and sat down on the bed with Baekhyun in his lap, his body and face turned towards his own. Chanyeol let his hand grab Baekhyun's cheeks and lift his head up, smiling calmly at the still sobbing boy.

 

“It's okay, Channie is here, he won't leave you again.”
“You won't? Promise?”
“Promise, and I will even stay here because I love you so much. I can't leave you, because my love is to strong towards you.”
“Thanks Channie.”

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol and hide his face against Chanyeol's chest again, Chanyeol just sighed and smiled at the boy. He can understand why Baekhyun is like this, but he can't understand how he can be so cute, so calm and easily comforted? Like he knows that it's no idea to cry, but he still have to let his fear and sadness out in between. Byun Baekhyun, a weird boy who surely knows ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter