First School Day

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun backed of when the door went open and looked at his mother who looked tired. She walked back to her room and went to bed as fast the door was open. She was too tired and didn't care if Baekhyun went off to school or not. Baekhyun sighed and hurried out to the bathroom to fix himself up. He has been waiting for school to start again, he has actually begged to god that school would start earlier this year.

Baekhyun hurried to get dressed and walked down to the kitchen. He actually managed to eat something to breakfast today too. Baekhyun hurried up and got his bag and remembered that the door is locked and he needs the key to open it. He carefully sneaked into his mothers room and grabbed the key that was right beside her, like usual. Baekhyun stared at her, she looked so depressed all the time. He hates to admit it but he feels sorry for her.

Baekhyun sighed very quiet to himself and kissed his mother in her forehead before he sneaked out of the room. He can't hate his mother even after all she has done to him. Baekhyun wants her to stop this madness, he wants her to get healthy again and feel happy without drinking alcohol and use him. He wishes that someone would see that she was broken and that she needs help. He wishes that someone will send her help, that someone could send him help.

Baekhyun walked to school like he did before the summer break, but he has to take another way because he's going to high school now. Baekhyun looked around, he barely remember how it looked outside even if he has been out with his brother some few days last week. It's scary to not remember how a stupid tree looks like. It's even more scary to almost forget which way he must take to come to school.

Baekhyun walked closer to his new school. Many students stood outside, both new and old students. Baekhyun saw many old classmates and many new students. He wonders who he was going to meet and who he was going to hate. Baekhyun knows that he can't love everyone, he noticed that in his old class. He hated almost everyone, but he never said it out loud or showed it.

Baekhyun continued to walk and saw a group of students laugh and talk happily. Some of them looked like Chinese, some of them looked like Korean. Baekhyun looked away and continued to walk towards the school building. He's not sure if he is jealous or not to be honest, but he definitely felt something when he saw their happiness. Baekhyun doesn't know how to feel jealous, he just knows how to hate and feel sad. So he has a hard time figuring that out.

Baekhyun knew which classroom he had and walked right towards it. His brother has gone to this school, so Baekhyun has been here many times before and he already knows where all the classrooms are. He walked down the hallways and walked into his classroom where some other new students already where. They talked happily and probably knew each others from earlier. Baekhyun ignored them totally and walked down to the back of the classroom to take the seat in the corner beside the window.

The bell rang and the students walked to their classroom. Baekhyun watched the little group of boys he had seen before walk in to the classroom. Baekhyun looked away, he is a little jealous after all. He knows that he's jealous when he wishes that he had friends. He knows that he is ridiculous when he wishes this kind of things. The teacher walked in, in normal case it's a typical man or woman with black clothes and glasses, they are often pretty old or over 40.

But this time, a young man came into the classroom. He is dressed up of course, but he looked much better than the other teacher does. He had no glasses and Baekhyun heard the girls giggle and whisper that he was hot. Baekhyun admits his teacher does look good, maybe because it was his own brother.

Baekbeom is a teacher and is 24 years old. He's very smart and new at the school. Baekhyun never thought that his brother was going to be his teacher. Baekbeom smiled at his students and especially at Baekhyun. Baekhyun cursed himself for getting into this class.

'Great, why not tell everyone that we're brothers and call me Baekie and make everyone laugh at me?'

Thankfully to Baekhyun, Baekbeom must take care of this class with another teacher. It's a man that isn't that old either. The other teacher, not Baekbeom, walked into the classroom and smiled at the class, he must be around 30 years old. He had black-brown hair and also no glasses, but maybe contact lenses? Baekbeom cleared his throat fast and smiled a little.


 

“Welcome class to a new school year. Has the summer been good?”
“Yes sir, it has.”
“Well that's fun to hear. Let me introduce myself. I'm Byun Baekbeom and are also new here, so we're all in the same boat.”
“And I'm your other classroom teacher, you can call me Mr. Lee or just Lee.”
“Well we're going to call up your names one by one and you all answer with a yes if you're here.”


 

Baekhyun hates himself. If Baekbeom is saying Byun Baekhyun, wouldn't it be a little to obvious that they are siblings? Does the school even allow Baekbeom to be his teacher when they're brothers? Well Baekhyun doesn't understand that, but he must do as his brother says. Baekbeom called up names all the time, Baekhyun tried to see who was who. Then Baekbeom counted up the little boy groups names and of course Baekhyun was a little curious about who was who.

'Kim Minseok, Xi Luhan, Wu Yifan, Kim Joonmyun, Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zitao, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun.'

Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter