I Love You

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

~ 'W-Were am I? What happen? Why is everything so... light and white? W-Were am I? What is this place? What happen to Channie? And the murderer? What happen to me? What did happen to all off us?'

Baekhyun sat up and looked at his hand, it were clean and he wasn't covered in blood, but he hadn't his old clothes either. He was dressed in white jeans, a white t-shirt and a white blazer. Everything around him was white, even his shoes!

Baekhyun stood up and looked around, he suddenly noticed a line on the floor, a black line who were so visible in the middle of the white place. Baekhyun walked closer to it and felt how he slowly felt more relieved and lighter, like something lighten inside him. He almost crossed the line when a voice stopped him.

 

“Baekhyun, wait, don't cross the line yet.”

 

Baekhyun froze and backed away from the line, he saw a man walk closer to him from the other side of the line, he wore also white clothes and looked young and nice. Baekhyun's heart almost stopped when he begun to realize who it were, he had looked so familiar to someone and now he understand why.

 

“D-Dad... Is it really you?!”
“It's good to see you too, my son. But Baekhyun you have to listen to me, we doesn't have much time left.”
“What do you mean? Were am I? Were are we?”
“I'm dead Baekhyun, I'm in heaven.”
“H-Heaven? Wait, does it mean I'm also dead?!”
“Well, you're stuck between life and dead, this line here is keeping you away from the death. But the other line over there is the line who keeping you away from the life, you're stuck between two worlds.”
“W-Wow, but how did I end up here? Chanyeol saved me, I'm sure he did save me from...”
“You got badly wounded Baekhyun, your at he hospital, or your body is, your soul is here, stuck between life and death.”
“N-No... H-How could it end up like this?”
“Baekhyun, you have to make a choice, you have to make it pretty soon, you can't stand here for forever.”
“What choice? What do you mean?”
“You can either join me here in heaven, or go back to earth, to your mom, brother, your friends and to Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun stared at his father, he must make a choice? Baekhyun looked at the other line and then the line that's keeping him away from his father in heaven. Baekhyun has no idea what to choose or what to do, he wants to go back to Chanyeol and the others, but he's tired, he felt so lighten when he walked closer to the black line that's keeping him out from heaven.

 

“I-I don't know what to choose... I'm so tired, but I don't want to leave Chanyeol and the others behind.”
“I know the feeling, I have been there you are right now, but Baekhyun listen to me. I took the wrong choice and I regret it for everyday who pass you down there. I made you suffer because of your mom getting depressed, and I made you all depressed. I regret leaving you, but I waited to long to make my choice and died, you will die very soon if you don't make your choice.”
“Dad, I want to get to know you, I want to be with you again... But I'm scared, scared of the death. I'm scared to go back and die right away again, I'm so confused and scared, it's so hard to just choose right now.”
“I know my son, but you only have this choice for a little longer, then you have to choose. I want you to know, I love you and our family, but I'm not the only one who love you. I think you know who I'm talking about, he's waiting for you down there and is still hoping for you. He still have hope for everyone, even for you. Baekhyun, I know you have lived a hell on Earth, but life will get easier if you just keep fighting.”
“Will I ever see you again? If I go back to Earth? Will I meet you again?”
“Of course we will, but I hope it will be later when you're old and have lived your life. And Baekhyun, you know that I'm always with you.”
“I wish I could hug you, just one more time. I want to remember your warm hug I always got before you left us.”
“Come over here and stand right beside the line, but don't cross it.”

 

Baekhyun walked over and stood as close he dared to, before he knew it his father hugged him. Baekhyun begun to cry, it was so hard to still stand on the other side of the line, he wanted to ran over and stay with his father for forever, but he just can't.

 

“I'm always with you my son, and I'm always love you from here. We will meet again, but you must hurry back if you still want to live.”
“Bye dad, I will miss you!”

 

Baekhyun let go and ran over to the other line, he didn't hesitate anymore, he knows that he will meet his father once again, even if it means he have to wait, but he will wait. Baekhyun ran all he got over to the line and crossed it, after that everything got blurry and the white room got so white he couldn't see anything, until everything went black. ~

 

Baekhyun open his eyes again, he felt weird, was he drugged or something? Well he was weak, very weak, but he didn't at least feel any pain anymore. His eyes searched the room after other humans, he wasn't sure if he were a ghost or if he was alive. But then the door went open and a nurse smiled big and happily at him.

 

“Good morning Mr. Byun, I'm your nurse and here to just check you and your statues. Just relax and take it easy will you?”

 

Baekhyun nodded weak and watched the nurse look at a screen and wrote something down before she smiled and got out from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter