Sense You

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N's Note:
Ayo friends! Before you read this chapter I just must say something!
I read a funny comment from BBbaek and I understand why you think it's somewhat that Baekhyun has a dog collar, but I had an idea to it!
The kidnapper want Baekhyun to fell like an animal, so he use a dog collar, and Baekhyun is a cute and innocent puppy. That's why I took a dog collar and not just ropes and chains :)

Now, enjoy the fic~ <3

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun had somehow managed to fall asleep, even in the cold room, kidnapped and chained with a weird dog collar and chains. He had fall asleep and now he woke up, feeling a hand grab him fast, which made him woke up, look around confused and scared.

He was getting dragged away. He looked around, seeing that he was in a little small cabin, but the cabin had two or three rooms, with closed doors. The one who dragged him was no one else than the creepy kidnapper. The man threw little Baekhyun down at the floor, making the boy hurt himself more than he expect himself to do.

 

“You going to help me today, my little treasure.”
“W-Why should I help you?!”
“Did you say something your little rat?!”

 

The man grabbed Baekhyun's collar and made the boy scared, no terrified. Baekhyun didn't dare to open his mouth again, not now anyway.

 

“I thought so, your rat.”

 

The man throw Baekhyun down on the floor again and walked over to on of the doors, looking back at Baekhyun with a creepy smile. Baekhyun swallowed nervously, he's sure that he doesn't gonna like this.

The man open the door and walked in, Baekhyun sat up in pain while the man didn't see him, he wish that he hadn't open his stupid mouth. He heard the man do something and came out with an ax and smiled still evil at Baekhyun who wanted to back off, be as far as possible from the man.

The man walked over to Baekhyun who managed to back off a little, but he grabbed the collar and fastened a chain he had in his pocket, Baekhyun was treated like a dog. The man dragged Baekhyun with the chain and made Baekhyun get up on his unsteady legs, doing his best to not fall or trip. He followed the man to not get killed or beat up, he had no other choices.

The man walked to a door and open it, outside was as dark as the cabin. He dragged Baekhyun with him out, and Baekhyun realized that he was seriously going out, outside. Fresh air hit his face and he felt the cold breeze surround him. The man dragged him right out and Baekhyun tripped, but got up without problems. The ground wasn't made of asphalt, no it was earth, dirt with other words.

Baekhyun followed the man in the dark night, Baekhyun notice that they weren't even in a park or in the city at all, they were in the middle of the woods. Baekhyun felt how he got more worried now, what if the man wants him dead now? What if he going to stab him?! Baekhyun couldn't stop, or the man would pull the chain more and drag Baekhyun on the ground.

The man stopped and Baekhyun did the same, he fastened his end of the chain to a tree, then he put down the ax and walked away, leaving Baekhyun alone in the dark. Baekhyun took his chance, he tried to get free from the stupid collar and cursed it for being so stupid strong. He's stuck here, and he going to die, maybe not today, but sooner or later his in the way for the man.

Baekhyun heard the man come behind him, he almost froze when he heard he steps behind him. He didn't dare to turn around, but if he didn't would the man get mad at him? Baekhyun slowly let go of the chain while slowly turning around, almost holding his breathe. But when he saw what the man had with him, he felt how he would faint or scream, maybe even cry.

 

“What is it? Have you seen a ghost lately? Haha!”

 

The man laughed, how can he laugh? 'He's... He's a... He's a monster!' The man was carrying a body, a corp. Baekhyun felt weak, he was going to pass out right now. But why did he carry out a corp out here, he doesn't have a shovel to dig a hole with. Baekhyun doesn't want to know where the corp had been, who it had been or how the person died, he just want to ran, he's scared.

 

“Take a good look, this isn't the first one and I have three others, you better get used to it early.”

 

Early? Baekhyun didn't understand what he was going to do. The man laid the corp on a stump and took up the ax, before Baekhyun realized what he was going to do, he saw the terrible thing happen right in front of his eyes. Blood splashed everywhere, Baekhyun got some blood drops on his cheek, his body was paralyzed.

The man cut of the corps head, then arms and then the legs. He continued to the corp were in small and very bloody pieces. Baekhyun himself was on the ground, crying and tried to not throw up of the sight. He coughed and tried to breathe, he got panic and freaked out at the same time. The man just shook his head and walked back to the cabin, probably to get another corp.

Baekhyun cried, coughed and his body was shaking of fear, this wasn't good for him. He had been scared before, but now he's terrified. The man came back and did the same with a new corp, Baekhyun couldn't take it. He held for his ears, crying and begged the man to stop it, he couldn't take more blood or died bodies, and he only had seen two this far. The man walked back to the cabin, once again coming back with a corp and he kept do that until he had brought out five corps.

Baekhyun was shaking, both scared and freezing on the cold ground, but everything was going to get worse. The man grabbed the chain to Baekhyun and pulled up the boy from the ground, pointing on the bloody body pieces.

 

“Now it's your turn to do something, carry them.”
“W-What?!”
“Are you deaf?! I said carry them! Now!”

 

Baekhyun stared at the bloody body pieces, he must carry them? It was like a nightmare came true for the boy, the man pushed him down to the ground, made him carry the pieces all the way to the cabin and in. The man walked in before Baekhyun who carried just some few pieces of the bodies, it was so many left. The man open one of the room and let Baekhyun in. In the middle of the room, a pile of blood old stinking body pieces were laying. Baekhyun got order to threw the pieces there and then the man dragged him out again, just to carry more body pieces.

 

***

 

Baekhyun somehow managed to not faint, until the man let him be. The man took Baekhyun in and chained Baekhyun in the room he had woke up in, then the man disappeared out of Baekhyun's sight, probably home to take a shower. But what about Baekhyun? He's terrified.

Baekhyun crouched together, crying, shaking, he was wreck. He had blood all over him, his hands, arms, legs, the shirt, pants, even in the hair and face. The man had been mean, really mean. He really want Baekhyun to be terrified, because he tipped a bucket filled with old blood from the corps. Baekhyun had almost threw up for real this time, but he managed to hold back, but he don't know how.

Baekhyun's tears hit the floor and sobs was heard in the dark, cold, quiet house. Baekhyun was left in a cabin, filled with dead body pieces, covered in blood and smelled really bad. Baekhyun wasn't hungry, even if he hadn't eat something for a long time, he wasn't thirsty either. He only had the terrible pictures of the dead corps getting stabbed to pieces in his head. After a while he fainted, he passed out and fell to the floor, then he fell asleep.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol couldn't sleep for two days, it's because Baekhyun was still gone. No one had seen him or heard from him, it was a terrible thing for Chanyeol. He could lay up on the night, imagine terrible things up, maybe Baekhyun is already dead by now? Chanyeol hated that thought, but it could be true.

'Baekie... I miss you too... I'm sorry, for leaving you, for abound you just like that. If I just could te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter