So Close, But Still So Far

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Note: Please read my little note after this chappie! Thanks for reading guys! <3
And now back to the fic...

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The sound of fast and furious footsteps woke Baekhyun up, he had manage to fall asleep again. He looked around and saw the door went open fast and it slammed the wall beside it loud, it made Baekhyun jump a little. The person rushed in, it wasn't hard to figure out who it was.

Baekhyun felt how his body moved on it's own, he backed away from the fast walking shadow and met the wall with his back, he can't go any further back. The shadow was fast over to him and Baekhyun had right, it was the kidnapper who had suddenly rushed in. the kidnapper watched Baekhyun while he walked a little slower over to him, he suddenly looked calm again.

 

“Yah, has someone come around?”
“I-I don't know, I don't think so.”
“You don't know...? How the hell can't you know?! Your little rat! Are you lying for me?!”
“N-No! I don't!”

 

Baekhyun knew that something like this would appear soon, but why is the man so stressed all off sudden? Has something happen? Something good for Baekhyun or good for the kidnapper? That's the question? Maybe he's not stressed, just excited?

 

“What's wrong? You suddenly went quiet... are you hiding something?”
“No.”

 

Baekhyun looked careful up at the man who smiled evil, he probably going to get rid off him now. Baekhyun swallowed nervous and felt his hand searching after the chain that held him here.

 

“What are you doing?”
“No-Nothing...”
“You trying to escape? Do you wanna die early or what?”
“I'm not doing anything...”

 

Baekhyun stopped his hand, scared to move even a inch, he must sit still, look innocent, but not to innocent. The man looked at Baekhyun with dark eyes, he had a new plan for him, what is going on? 'First he ask me if someone come around, then he think I'm up to something and now he look like he has a plan for me... Has Channie found out where I am? If he has, he better get here fast, because I think the kidnapper knows that the police knows.'

 

“You look pretty good, pretty unharmed... I hate it.”

 

Baekhyun just blinked, he looked unharmed? Unharmed?! He's covered in blood, has bruises everywhere and he's pale like a ghost! He's sick and can barely walk! And he think he's unharmed?! Baekhyun woke up from his anger and thoughts when the man took just a step closer, knowing that something really bad going to happen now.

 

A/N's P.O.V

Somewhere outside Seoul, about ten minutes, Chanyeol and his friends are sitting in the car, looking at a big and dark house. Mr. Kim (Kai's dad) told the boys top not move to much and just look after a weird man. Chanyeol is very impatient and wanted to just go up and knock, it was about now Chanyeol's stupidity was coming up...

But what they didn't know was that Baekhyun wasn't in that house, he was somewhere else, somewhere in the woods. It's true that the kidnapper is the man who owns the dark house, but what Chanyeol and the others doesn't know is that he has a security camera, who let the kidnapper watch them, who ever walk up to his door he will see it.

But for the moment the man/kidnapper is hurting Baekhyun, he thinks the boy is to clean, to unharmed to finish him off. The ritual is soon over for little Baekhyun, when the man is done hurting him, the time begins to run out for Chanyeol and his friends.

But one person never let the time run out, no this person always do his things, he always change the rules, somewhat breaking orders and he's pretty stupid sometimes. But like I said, he never let the time run out for him, and he never gives up until the very end.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stared at the dark house for five minutes, noticing something weird with it and got an idea, it can end pretty bad, but he might get some answers. But he also might get stopped by Mr. Kim, or off the others too.

He looked over at Suho and smiled a little, somewhat he knew that Chanyeol had something special in mind. He sighed very quiet to himself and looked over at Chanyeol again, waiting for him to reveal his plan.

 

“Are you good at acting?”
“Well imitating, but acting too I guess.”
“Great, distract them, make them look over there.”

 

Chanyeol pointed out and Suho sighed, how the hell are he suppose to do that? He probably has an idea, but Chanyeol is to busy with his own preparation. He took up his phone and fixed his clothes, the time was near 6 am, he shouldn't wake any special attention. He suddenly heard Suho's voice, the plan begun.

 

“Look there! Someone is running away!”

 

Everyone looked, except Chanyeol who sneaked out from the car, without making a sound. He slowly closed the car door and walked calmly up towards the house, now no one can stop him. He walked up to the door and hit the bell, ready to smile and look like a fooled teenager.

He waited for over five minutes without hearing a noise, he hit the bell a few more times before he tried the door knob, it was open. He slowly open the door and called out a little careful.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter