I'm Just Like You

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Chanyeol got only closer to Baekhyun who felt more and more uncomfortable the closer the giant go to him. Baekhyun is kind of scared of Chanyeol. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and bit his bottom lip. Chanyeol looks scared to tell Baekhyun the truth, but Baekhyun can only feel more scared of Chanyeol at the moment.


 

“Listen to me, I learned something recently. Nothing of this is your fault. What she does to you, it's sick and wrong. I'm trying to tell you Baekhyun, you're not the only one who knows about those kind of things.”


 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who looked sad. He looks almost scared too. Baekhyun stared at the sad eyes. It's the same eyes he got that is filled with the same pain he feels all the time. Without Baekhyun knew it, he begun to cry. Baekhyun cried and hugged the taller boy without his intention. He's so scared and he just wants someone to see him, he just wants someone to understand him and his fear. Chanyeol hugged him back gently and carefully patted Baekhyun's back.


 

“It's okay, you can cry if you want to.”
“I'm sorry... I'm sorry...”
“Nothing is your fault Baekhyun, trust me. This isn't your fault.”


 

Baekhyun curled together in the tall boy's arms and just cried. He wants to cry until he can't cry anymore. But he tried to wipe out the tears anyway. Chanyeol looked down at the boy and helped him to wipe out the tears. Chanyeol touched Baekhyun gently and smiled this warm caring smile the whole time.


 

“Chanyeol... Please don't tell anyone, please.”
“You must solve the problem Baekhyun. You can't go around like this and let her do this to you. It's wrong.”
“But she's sick, I can't... She needs help, but I'm too scared to tell anyone... I don't know what to do.”
“I told my mom about it, she helped me like my sister did. I started over and I'm trying to forget the past. Maybe you should do like me?”
“My father is dead... My mom is sick and I can't tell Baekbeom about our own mom.”
“Can't or are you too scared to tell him.”
“He won't believe me...”
“I thought so too, but my mom did believed me. Hey, I believe you and I will help you if you just ask me.”
“Why? You don't even know me and now you're trying to help me?”
“It's because I have been where you are right now and I know how easily you feel abandoned and lost. And somehow, I kind of like you already.”


 

Baekhyun wiped out the tears as he sobbed a little. Chanyeol is so kind, maybe because he has felt the same pain as Baekhyun feels everyday? Baekhyun hugged the boy tighter once again and buried his face against his chest. He wants to stay like this for just a little longer, just to feel that someone else understands him. That he's not all alone anymore, even if Chanyeol is still totally new to him.


 

“So your dad...?”
“Yeah... And the worst part is that he's here, you met him.”
“That old disgusting man?”
“Mm, he's sick. No he's a to be honest.”
“I feel sorry for my mother. She lost her mind when dad died and-”
“I get it, you don't have to tell me. I get it.”


 

Chanyeol hugged the boy who begun to cry again. Baekhyun is an emotional wrack right now and he would cry the rest of the evening and night if he could. Chanyeol held the boy tight in his warm arms. He knows how easily you feel alone and he wants Baekhyun to feel that he has someone who understands him. Baekhyun heard footsteps and hurried to back of from Chanyeol and wiped out the tears fast. Baekhyun hid his sadness and Chanyeol was fast to pick up a book.


 

“So this book is about an alien dude?”
“Yeah, he kills someone and then the police are trying to figure out who the murderer is. But the alien is to clever and manage to get away before he gets killed and-”
“Hello there love-birds, let's go downstairs and eat dinner.”
“Do you need help to get downstairs Baekhyun?”
“Let me try walk on my own once please.”
“Of course. Here let me help you up.”


 

Chanyeol hurried to help Baekhyun up of the bed, but Baekhyun is very unsteady and almost fell right away. If it wasn't for Chanyeol, he would have hit his head a fourth time. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hands and helped him to stand straight.


 

“It seems like I can't walk...”
“Here, I will help you.”


 

Chanyeol supported Baekhyun when he walked and literally carried him down the stairs. He doesn't want to risk Baekhyun to trip and hit his head again. Chanyeol let Baekhyun down on floor again as fast they was on the first floor and he helped Baekhyun to the dinner table. Baekbeom smiled at the two of them and thanked Chanyeol for helping Baekhyun down to the dinner.


 

“Now boys, I'm your teacher. So what do you do before you eat?”
“Wash our hands?”
“Correct! Go and wash your hands.”


 

The boys did as Baekbeom told them and hurried back to eat. It felt weird for Baekhyun to have someone over like this, especially so many at the same time. The boys ate the food and talked a little, until Baekbeom got up and looked at the time.


 

“As a teacher, I should send you home to sleep. But it's Friday, so you can go home whenever you want to. Though, I must go home to my future wife, she's probably waiting for me.”
“Okay awesome Professor Byun.”
“Haha, thank you. Are you going to be okay Baekie?”
“Yeah, go home to your fiancee.”
“Don't forget to lock the door Baekhyun. Sleep tight boys.”
“You too.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter