Separated

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“It's okay Chanyeol, I know the feeling, come here.”

 

Suho held Chanyeol in a hug while the police searched throw the town for Baekhyun, but it looked bad. They called Baekbeom and asked him to come home right away, Kai and his father searched throw the apartment while they were waiting for Baekbeom to come.

 

“Everything will be fine, okay?”
“No... He will die. If I hadn't ignored him... If I just tried to spend more time with him.”

 

Chanyeol was a mess, he had never felt like this before, he couldn't stop to cry. His heart had broke into two and he wasn't sure if it ever would get whole again, not without Baekhyun. He heard fast footsteps and Baekbeom ran over to his apartment, he stared at the mess and then down at the crying Chanyeol.

 

“Where is Baekie?!”
“Don't know Baekbeom, we trying to find him.”
“He were he when I left! What has happened with my Baekie?!”
“Calm down sir, if you remain calm we can talk and try to find him faster.”
“Okay... What can I do?”
“When did he arrive to you?”

 

Baekbeom sat down at the stair and tried to think, he looked over at the crying Chanyeol and then he looked up at Mr. Kim.

 

“Around 11 am, we talked for just ten minutes, but I had to go to Minah, my fiancee. Her parents is over, we had to discuss things to the wedding... He had looked a little pale and nervous when he came, but he never mention anything. I... I thought that it was because he was upset over Chanyeol not meeting him anymore.”

 

Chanyeol felt how he got a invisible punch in his stomach, he held his breathe and felt the pain in his heart, was it his fault hat Baekhyun were gone?! Suho looked worried at the not breathing giant, he looked more hurt than ever.

 

“Chanyeol...”
“It was my fault after all...”
“It wasn't your fault.”
“Then why is he gone than?! If I had been more close to him, like before, I would have noticed that something were wrong!”
“Calm down Chanyeol, you need to keep your head cold and clear your head from emotions, it you want to help Baekhyun, you have to calm down and use your detective skills to solve this.”
“Dad! I found something, but it's weird!”

 

Kai came out from the apartment and handle his father a paper, it looked like it had been crumpled. Mr. Kim walked over to Baekbeom and held it up, just to be sure.

 

“This, do you write this kind of things?”
“I have only seen that once, on Baekhyun's room. I still don't understand it.”
“Let me see!”

 

Chanyeol flew up, his heart had jumped a beat when Baekbeom mention Baekhyun's name, but he had to help him, he must solve this now. Kai handle Chanyeol some plastic gloves, this was evidence and not just a piece of normal paper. Chanyeol took the paper and looked at the symbols on the letter, he nodded slowly, he know that this is Baekhyun's.

 

“It's Baekhyun who wrote this... It's our secret code.”
“You have a code?”
“Yeah, he helped me for a while and we created it, just for fun. The paper I found outside me house once, was also from Baekhyun. This is his.”
“And what is it saying?”

 

Chanyeol looked at it for a while and then he had to sit down, remember the whole alphabet to translate it over form their code.

‡∆†   ▼∆■■   ♥∩†▼◙♣?   ♥◙■▲   †◙      ▬♥∆††♪◙
Man       Tall             Hunter?                  Help             Me         Channie

Chanyeol swallow a little, trying to hold back the tears, why did he ever do this to Baekhyun? Why...? Why did he be so stupid and blind?!

 

“Man, Tall, Hunter? Help me Channie... That's it.”

 

Chanyeol handle Mr. Kim the paper, the others stared at Chanyeol, thought that he would collapse again, but something inside him changed. Why should he cry when Baekhyun need him? He begged him, he know that Chanyeol can help him, that's why, why he not going to cry.

 

“Lets go Kai, we must keep search after more clues, maybe we can figure out how this happen.”
“M-Mm.”

 

Kai followed Chanyeol who walked in, took a glance over the place, he wanted to smash something to right now, but he held his head cold and calmed down. He looked around and stopped in the middle of the room.

 

“It's pretty easy to say what happen here, I can see it right away.”
“Y-You can? Tell me then.”
“He open the door, t he lock and everything looked okay, no burglary or tackling against that door. He must had realize that the man was going to hurt him and probably backed off from the man.”

 

Chanyeol walked over to the living, he has been here before and remember that the statues and vase were standing here, in the living room. He looked at the smashed little puppy statue on the floor and looked up at Kai, hiding his feelings for the moment.

 

“These were standing there. He must had ran o the living room, but why? To get help, the window is closed, so it must been a phone or anything else that could help him. The man came probably to close, trying to grab him or destroy the phone.”
“So he throw all these?”
“Probably the vase first, if he would had hit him and knocked him out, he hadn't to threw all these. But the man probably dodged it, it was when he got the idea to lock himself in to a room, calling for help. He threw the rest statues and the books over there to escape, he probably ran in to Baekbeom's room, it's the closest and the door is tackle up.”

 

Chanyeol slowly walked towards Baekbeom's room and looked in, the phone were laying on the floor and on the desk were the papers shuffled around. A pen were laying no the floor and Chanyeol picked it up, this must be the pen Baekhyun used. Chanyeol put down the pen where it was laid and walked to the phone, he picked it up and tested it.

 

“I see, that's why he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter