EXO

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol was comforting Suho in the police car while Kai was talking to his dad, Chanyeol didn't care about the crime scene right now, Suho was more important, even if it means that Chanyeol might miss important clues. Suho had stopped cry, but looked still as sad and almost dead when he was sitting in the back seat, just staring down on the floor, almost not even blink in between.

 

“Suho... Are you still there?”

 

Suho nodded a little, Chanyeol smiled a little comforting smile and hugged him while he looked out at the talking Kai who nodded to his father, they must be a close to each others, because Kai's father letting a kid be on a crime scene, with his friends.

 

“Chanyeol... Am I a monster?”
“Monster? No, you're not a monster, you're kind and loving.”
“I hurt him so bad... I made him hate me by just some few words...”
“Now now, you're a very kind person and Marcus got kidnapped by a monster, not by you. Suho... What kind of relationship did you have with Marcus?”

 

Chanyeol asked almost scared, he didn't want Suho to begin to cry again, after all the boy had cried enough for today. Suho looked up from the floor, he's eyes was still filled with pain, sadness and somewhat regret.

 

“I used to date him, we was a happy couple... Until Lay came in the picture. I didn't know how I looked at Lay, Marcus got jealous and he scolded me, accusing me for cheating on him. The worst is... I met him before he disappeared.”

 

Chanyeol stared at Suho who held back his tears, Suho was the last person to see Marcus... If the police knew, they may accuse Suho for killing Marcus. The door went open and made Chanyeol almost jump, Kai looked in and waved Chanyeol out who nodded a little.

 

“I will be right back, just take it easy, okay?”
“Okay.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and jumped out and walked over to Kai, he got shocked when Kai's father held out his hand and smiled at him, Chanyeol felt how his face almost got pale a little, nervous.

 

“Nice to meet you soon, I heard from Kai here that you're a smart kid. What's your name?”
“Dad I told you...”
“Kai, don't interrupt me.”
“Park Chanyeol, nice to me you Mr. Kim.”
“Park Chanyeol... I know you father, and your mother. How are you doing, after everything that has happened between you and your dad?”

 

Kai looked up at Chanyeol, confused. 'How could dad know so much about him?', Kai thought while he looked at Chanyeol who just looked serious.

 

“I'm fine.”
“I heard form people from your old hometown, that you're a detective.”
“Ah you must have heard from old lady Mrs. Kim, I often played detective in her garden and helped her to find her things, sometimes she made mysteries for me to solve.”
“I heard also form your teacher about some other things, something with solving the burglar in school.”
“I just took the clues from all the crime scenes and pointed out the thief, nothing big.”
“You're right Kai, he's very humble after all, Park Chanyeol, I think we going to be good friends.”
“Uh? Sorry sir, but what do you mean?”
“I can need your mind, I can need someone who can be my secret detective. You see, lately we have received threats from several criminals, they won't take a kid serious and think we're stupid. That's why I have Kai here, I teach him how to analyze a crime scene.”
“I thought that you and I could start, and maybe Suho, when he's more sharped. Then we have the other Wattson's, Luhan is smart and Sehun is fast and strong, we can be a whole secret detective gang.”
“I don't know... I'm not used to work with others that much...”
“If you help us, I will let a real detective teach you some few tricks and other good things.”
“That was a very alluring proposal, but my mom going to get a heart attack.”
“Chanyeol, you want to, I know it and we going to get trained by real police officers and detectives. We need you, I need you.”

 

Kai looked at Chanyeol who sighed, he so wanted this, but he remember his mother's worried voice and how Baekhyun had tried to convince him to not do dangerous things. Still Chanyeol nodded and looked up with a little smile.

 

“Okay, I'm in. But I need my Wattson's and a favor to ask.”
“Sure, tell me.”
“I want you to lock my dad up, you have the proof and witness, why isn't he locked up yet?”
“About that... I will see what I can do, it's not a promise but I can maybe help them on their way.”
“I he get's out... It won't be fun, for me or my family, maybe even my close one's will get hurt.”
“I get it. Now boys, jump in, we're off from here, I think Suho need to go home and rest a while.”

 

Kai and Chanyeol nodded before jumping in to the car, laying a arm around Suho and told him that everything was going to be okay. Suho just sobbed and looked on the floor, he wasn't believing the words his friends told him.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the stairs and heard his mother talk to someone downstairs. He walked down and to his surprise it was Baekbeom, when did he come? He walked quiet down to surprise his brother with a hug. Baekbeom jumped when Baekhyun scared him and they laughed a little before his mother cleared looking straight on Baekhyun.

 

“You young man, I have s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter