A New Case

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol never understood what was happening to him. He felt happy all the time, he hummed songs, smiled a real big smile, laughed and joked around more than ever. Maybe it was because a certain boy was around him now, someone who also seemed to brighten a little.

Chanyeol was sitting beside Baekhyun, he was sitting with his body towards Baekhyun's and they talked like usual, when Chanyeol happen to hear a girl behind him talk with her friend. Chanyeol totally closed out Baekhyun for only some few seconds, he didn't mean to stop listen to Baekhyun, but his detective mode went on.

 

“Did you hear?”
“No what?”
“Marcus in the parallel class has suddenly disappeared.”
“No way? When?”
“No one has seen him since the soccer training, he never arrived home.”
“Scary, it's scary when a girl disappear, but a boy? That's just wrong.”
“It's wrong when anyone suddenly disappear.”

 

Chanyeol nodded to himself, forgetting that Baekhyun in front of him. He suddenly felt someone touching his cheek and looked up, Baekhyun tried to get contact with the boy who had totally spaced out. Baekhyun blushed fast and hurried to pull back his hand that rested on his cheek. Chanyeol smiled at the blushing boy, he had totally spaced out and made little Baekie blush.

 

“Sorry Baekie, I totally spaced out there for some seconds.”
“I-It's okay... What did you think about to space out that much?”
“Uhm... I will tell you later, but right now I think you're brother wants to say something.”

 

Chanyeol turned to Baekbeom who made the class shut up and he was going to end the class and school for today, it's Thursday and Chanyeol know that Baekhyun going to follow him home, like always. It was Chanyeol who convinced the younger boy that his mother would stop to use him more often if Baekhyun showed her that he has many friends now.

The bell rang and Chanyeol got up like the other students, he looked over at the two girls he had heard before, something was not right here. Chanyeol knows who Marcus is, a soccer player, teammate to Luhan and Xiumin who also plays soccer. Marcus isn't the strongest boy, he's actually a little like Baekhyun, just cute and innocent, but why did he just disappear like that?

 

“Chanyeol, you spacing out again. What's on your mind that makes you space out so much?”
“I'm telling you later, lets go home.”
“Chanyeol, tell me, please!”
“I tell you when we're out from here, okay?”
“Okay.”

 

Baekhyun looked almost a little grumpy, but more disappointed. Chanyeol realized fast that Baekhyun's aegyo almost made him tell Baekhyun everything right away, that's dangerous man. Chanyeol shock it of him and walked with Baekhyun out from school, no one was saying anything, the silence was almost a little embarrassing.

Chanyeol throw a quick look over at Luhan and Xiumin, he told Baekhyun to keep walk, he just had to do something fist. Chanyeol walked quick over to Luhan and Xiumin who looked smiling up at Chanyeol, he must had interrupt them a little.

 

“Can we help you Chanyeol?”
“It's about Marcus, did you see him go home from the training last week?”
“No, Xiumin's mom gave me a ride home, so I never saw him leave.”
“He was talking to our coach last I saw him, I didn't hear what he was saying, but the coach didn't look that amazed if I'm going to be honest.”
“I heard that Marcus was going to quit play soccer, apparently he's sick and can't do so much exercise anymore.”
“I heard that too Luhan, but I actually asked him and he told me it was because his mom died for some weeks ago. He's depressed after that and wanted to take a break from all the sports, even school.”
“I see, thanks, I was just wondering.”
“Why did you ask? Is something wrong?”
“Maybe... I must investigate more about this, thanks again, see you tomorrow.”
“Wait investigate more in what?”
“Channie, you need me, I'm your Wattson, like Suho.”
“I tell you more tomorrow, Baekhyun is waiting.”

 

They nodded a little, they have seen Chanyeol leave with Baekhyun lately, wondering what happened that night when they left the crying Baekhyun with Chanyeol. Chanyeol hurried out to Baekhyun who was talking with Lay and D.O, smiling and laughed a little. Chanyeol smiled when he came out and Baekhyun hurried over to grab the taller boy's hand, smiling more, almost blushing.

 

Chanyeol noticed D.O and Lay exchange some special glances before they said goodbye and walked away, talking. Chanyeol suddenly saw Kai and Suho ran after their friends, Chanyeol smiled to himself, 'Jealousy...' Chanyeol begun to walk with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter