Memories (Safe)

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

'I remember how it was when I was little... Everything had seemed so perfect, until the tragedy came to our family, to our lives... Everything had been so easy, but everything turned out to a hell... How could it all turn out like this? By just one person died? Someone who meant a lot, to many people...

If I was never born, my mother would never had used me, she wouldn't be like she are like toady. My brother probably would be pretty lonely, but nothing would really change him with our without me. But what about Chanyeol? Would he be himself without me?

Would he be a detective without me? Probably... Would he be this happy and charming without me? I think so, because I don't change people, they change me. I'm an easy going person, I never change people, make them think about life or how it is to live in a hell... No, I'm just like a stone, worthless and doesn't change anything, I'm just something people use to throw at each others...'

Baekhyun was getting dragged out to the woods by his kidnapper and soon his murderer, he knows that his time is come, he also believe that no one really going to miss him. Maybe Chanyeol and his brother will, maybe even his friends will think off him a little in the beginning... But he will get forgotten pretty fast, because Baekhyun has always been that quite and invisible boy in peoples eyes.

Baekhyun has heard that when you die, your true feelings get revealed and your deepest thoughts and dreams comes to you. He think he understand what people say, because he can feel it too. Some others says that your life flash you by before you die, well his memories does come back to him now, they somewhat want to hurt him with happy times and moments... Why can't he just die without feel anything? Just why...?

 

~ Baekhyun was walking with Chanyeol down the street, they both was pretty quite today, more than usual. Chanyeol looked at the time and then down at the sad boy, Baekhyun is scared to go home to his mother. Chanyeol sighs loud and make Baekhyun look up at him with his curious eyes.

 

“Why must life be so hard sometimes?”
“Pardon me?”
“I mean why must it always exist so much evil in this world?”
“I learned once that with good always come bad. Good people and bad people, good weather for one day and bad weather another day.”
“Do you know what? I think I want to borrow your time today, come on, lets go to my place.”
“Really? A-Are you sure about this?”
“Well you seem to have much bad times, so I guess it's time for some good times.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and grabbed Baekhyun's hand without hesitate. Baekhyun watched the giant smile, was he happy to be around him? Baekhyun remember how his heart had melt and how it begun to beat fast, he felt special around Chanyeol... ~

 

~ It's another boring weekend, Baekhyun was home, crying and scared. Sure Chanyeol's friendship had helped him a lot the latest days, but still it felt Chanyeol wasn't really trying that hard to be around Baekhyun. Or maybe it's Baekhyun who's just ridiculous right now...

Baekhyun suddenly heard light knocks on his door and looked up at the door, someone actually knocked on it? The door knob got turned and he looked at the giant who looked in with his head, smiling.

 

“Baekie~ I got candy!”

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol's smile, he had actually come by today? Chanyeol stepped in and sat down beside Baekhyun on the floor, he laid his arm around the boy's shoulders and looked pretty concerned.

 

“Is everything alright? Has something happened again?”
“I-I'm fine.”

 

The first time Baekhyun ever had lied in Chanyeol's face, he wasn't fine, he felt crushed. But he didn't want Chanyeol to worry about him, not now when he's here to spend some time with him.

 

“Are you sure? You can tell me anything, I don't going to tell anyone.”
“I know Chanyeol, thanks.”
“Lets take Selca!”

 

Chanyeol shout out a little to happy and Baekhyun shook his head with a smile, Chanyeol has always been full of energy and always smile like an idiot. Baekhyun has always wonder; has Chanyeol ever felt crushed and lonely like this? Of course Baekhyun knows the answer, it's yes, but it feels so unreal when Chanyeol sits beside him and just smile like this.

 

“I love Selca-Pics! Lets take some together! But first, say Cheese!”

 

Chanyeol took a picture off the blushing Baekhyun who was smiling a little cute, but still blushing like a fool. Chanyeol giggle loud and begun to take more pictures off little Baekhyun, it all ended with Baekhyun chasing Chanyeol. Now when he thinks about it, their hangouts always turn out to chase each others... ~

 

Memories, something so wonderful but can be so painful, especially right now. Baekhyun now understand why he has never really felt that depressed anymore, why he has stopped to think about death and suicide... It's Chanyeol. The tall derp giant, with his curly hair that's so soft and fluffy, and his big dark eyes who dazzling off happiness every time he smiles. Baekhyun just simply love Chanyeol, he can't help to feel his heart break and hurt when he think about how lonely he will get after he's dead...

Baekhyun open his eyes and got hit by the sunlight, it was almost to painful for him to even just look up at the clear and beautiful sky, it hurts to know that he will soon be without Chanyeol, it hurt pretty bad to be honest.

'Sorry Channie, but you have our Selcas, our memories and always my heart... My love is yours, for forever...'

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

How would you feel if you knew that the one you love, the one you have always been watching over with your whole heart, is going to die? Chanyeol feel frustration, sadness and panic. He feel depression and his mind taking him everywhere except there it should be, he should be concentrated on the time and try to come up with a plan if the FBI squad isn't there when they coming.

Chanyeol's mind took him away anyway, his mind went off to memories and his hands was playing with the his phone in his hands. He suddenly felt bad, he felt a pressure and sadness, his eyes was locked on the phone. His hands moved on it's own, unlocked the phone and scrolled throw some pictures, until he found what he kind of looked for.

'Baekie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter