The New Modern Sherlock Holmes

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol had now official met Baekhyun, which felt good to just meet him. Chanyeol thinks that he made the boy happy or he hopes so. He talked with his mother and with Yura about happen to come by, then he remember the man Baekhyun talked about, and what he had seen earlier today when he was on his way to school.

They sat at the dinning table and Chanyeol suddenly wasn't hungry, no he was feeling scared and lost his apatite just like that. His mother and noona Yura looked at him and exchanged glances, had they said something wrong?

 

“What's wrong Channie?”
“Mom, does dad know where we live or which school I go to?”
“I think he knows which school, but not where we live, why are you wondering?”
“I think I saw him earlier today... One of my classmates even talked to him...”
“Oh my, we must call the police mom.”
“We can't without we're sure it was him. I will give you a ride to school tomorrow just in case.”
“But he tried to-”
“No more but, eat up your food.”

 

Chanyeol nodded, they doesn't know that he had tried to take Baekhyun with him, but maybe it wasn't the same man Chanyeol saw? Chanyeol eat up the food and hurried to his room, he's not feeling to talk that much anymore and he's to tired to even watch a movie with his noona.

Chanyeol went to bed and tried to sleep, but he couldn't stop to feel this bad feeling. He sat up and looked out throw the window in his room, wondering what was going on. He felt sad, like something made him sad all of sudden. He noticed that it was raining, maybe the rain made him sad? In movies and stories, it always rain when someone dies. 'What if someone has died?! No, don't be ridiculous now.'

Chanyeol shock his head and watch the rain, he felt scared for it all of sudden, it was the water. Chanyeol turned his head and looked at the wall instead, he thought it was much better. He tried to sleep, but he this was a sleepless night for him. He grabbed his phone and took his headphones to listen to music, he let his thoughts take over him, he spaced out with music in his ears, not hearing the rain or the thunder outside the window.

Chanyeol closed his eyes, he was tired now. He let himself disappear and soon he finally fall asleep, but something was happening with the boy. Something that no one ever would expect.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up on the floor, bloody. He sat up and whined in pain, he still had his clothes on, so nothing like that happened last night. He looked around and everything was spinning, why is the room spinning? Baekhyun took support from the couch to get up on his feet, the house was in chaos.

He slowly remember yesterdays evening and how he had ran away from his mother that was drunk, but somehow she caught him. He remember her punish him with hitting something at his head, after that everything went black. Baekhyun is pretty dizzy and everything is still a little blurry.

He took some steps but had to hold on to something or he would collapse on the floor. He heard weird sounds around him, something peeping? He looked around and tripped on himself, falling to the floor and hit his head hard again, everything got black and he was knocked out, again.

 

***

 

Baekhyun looked up, this time was something different. He heard voices for real this time, but where did they come from? He sat up and whined in pain, his head was screaming in pain. His hand got up to his head, noticing that he had something on his head. He tried to see what, but realized that it was impossible for him to see. He looked down and saw that he was in a bed, but still had his clothes on.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun heard his name and looked up, meeting his brother's smile. His brother was here... But where is his mother? He looked around, only seeing strangers and one boy he recognize, 'Chanyeol...' Baekhyun still remember the boys name, even after a pretty hard hit to his head.

 

“Baekhyun do you hear me?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, he didn't trust his voice yet, but he was worried over his mother. Where is his mother? Baekhyun looked around once again, trying to see her, but no girls or women was around.

 

“Baekhyun, where is mom? Do you remember what happened?”

 

Baekhyun looked back at Baekbeom, trying to remember what had happen. His mother had been drunk, tried to hurt him, which she did. He remember her smashing something against his head and then everything got black. What had happen while he was gone?

 

“Baekhyun where is mom?”
“Don't know...”

 

Baekhyun looked down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter