Chanyeol

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A young boy lives with his family in South Korea. He lives with his dad, mom and noona (big sister) Yura. They seems to be a happy family, but that's a big lie. The family was a happy and pretty normal family at first, but it soon changed.

The boy was a victim for this, it's a very shameful family if I gonna be honest. It wasn't that bad for the boy in the beginning, but it still was a bad childhood for the little boy. His parents was a very good couple in the beginning, they had very often. The boy and his sister Yura who was under 10 years old could hear weird sounds on the night, but they tried to ignore it and pretend that it was something else.

The boy's sister Yura is eight years older than him, when he was 6 years old, Yura was 14 years old. Yura was the boy's everything. She took care of him, played with him and took him to the park to play with with other children. Their parents worked a lot of the time and on their free time they were either out or had , but they did spend time with their children too.

Yura was 15 years old when she had her first . The little boy could hear the weird sounds from his sisters room, he didn't like the sounds at all. He held for his ears and tried to close out the sounds, but it was hard to sleep and close out the sounds. The boy was now 9 years old and soon his life was going to change, and it was going to change fast.

When Yura begun High school, she moved to Seoul and was going to school there. The little boy on the other hand was going to elementary school. He has two years left before he goes to middle school.

The boy is alone with his parents by now. He noticed something weird, his parents doesn't talk to each other anymore. His dad suddenly stopped to come home right away after work and his mother cried and was angry all the time. What was going on around the little boy?

When the boy was 12 years old and had begun middle school in the first grade, his parents argued and screamed a lot at home every day. They didn't care if they showed the boy that they didn't love each other anymore. They literally argued every time they saw each other. The boy could sit in the couch and hear his parents yell at each other. He could hear them blame each other and sometimes they even smashed things.

The boy had enough one day and asked his mother when his father wasn't around; Why are they fighting all the time? The mother looked down at the little boy and told him that it was his dads' fault. He only wants all the time and he had even cheated on her. The boy was young, but he was familiar with what his mother talked about and sighed. His dad was a right now.

After only a half year, his mom decided to visit Yura and left the little boy alone with his dad. The boy admits, he's scared of his dad and doesn't feel safe around him at all. The boy got a bad feeling when his father was around and now he has to be alone with him? Well the boy wanted to visit Yura too, she's 20 years old now and he wants to meet her boyfriend who she has mention for him a couple of times over phone. But he has school and can't see her yet.

The boy had a bad life from now and on. His father had lost his mind. No one heard, saw or noticed it, but the boy got used by him. The poor little boy had no chance against an adult, he was just a kid after all. The boy never understood what happen to him. He thought that he had done something wrong, that he was getting punished of god.

Every night the boy prayed to god and asked him for help and wondered why he was getting punished. The boy lost his hope when his father never stopped to do what he did towards him. His father got only worse. Soon the boy's body was filled with bruises, the boy was totally crushed and lost by now. He cried on the night, skipped school to make sure that no one would see his bruises. His father had threatened him. If he would tell anyone about this, he would kill him.

The boy called his mother, asking her when she would come back home again. Apparently never. She told the boy that she had moved to Seoul and that she had left him all alone with his father to a . The boy cried and begged her to come back home, of course the mother got worried over her son, but she couldn't come back. She told the boy that when he's 15 years old, he could move to her and go to high school in Seoul. That was at least something for the boy to look forward to.

During three years the boy held out. He put on fake smiles that looked so happy and bright that he could fool everyone with them. The boy got older yes, but the father was still a and the boy was somewhat still scared of him. The boy held out and tried his best to count the years and tried to hold on to the little hope he had left. He didn't want to give up yet.

Three years had passed. The boy's life was almost on the ground right now. He had been used by his father. He had been forced to have with not just his dad, but also with strippers and other classmates too. And it was only because his dad needed money and used his son to get them. The boy grew hatred for his father, but also to and love at all. He had been tricked enough with this called love, he was tired of getting used.

The boy never dared to tell anyone about this. He walked around and held in a big painful secret, still smiling and pretending that his life was perfect. But would it be perfect for much longer? Would he break before he could get out of here? It's only some few weeks left, just some few weeks...

But what's the name of this boy? The poor little boy's name is Park Chanyeol and he's finally getting out of the hell he's in. Maybe he can start over in Seoul? Maybe he even can manage to find something called Love?


 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol was on his way home from school. Some girls waved after him and wanted him to stay with them after school. Chanyeol hate them, but he can't say that out loud.

'ing , go to hell.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter