Show Me Love

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Note!: Must read the message after this chapter! Very Important!
But first, enjoy this chapter ^.^

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up the next morning with the wonderful sound of someone snoring behind him. He looked careful up to see Chanyeol sleeping right next to him, like he predicted. He couldn't help but to giggle, after all that has happened they are finally together. It's true, Chanyeol is Baekhyun's now, and Baekhyun's only.

 

Baekhyun heard his door get open and his mother looked in with a happy smile on her face, of course Baekhyun smiled back at her, why wouldn't he?

 

 

“Good morning, do you want me to make some breakfast?”
“That would be nice, if it's okay with you?”
“Of course, I will let you two be for a while. I come up about an hour, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded and his mom sneaked out, they hadn't dare to talk with a normal tone, no without they were whispering to not wake Chanyeol up. Baekhyun lend his head against Chanyeol's chest and listen to his heart beat, it sounded so wonderful in his ears.

 

Then out of nowhere, two arms wrapped around Baekhyun's waist as he felt how someone lift him a little. Baekhyun giggle as he looked down at Chanyeol who smiled, he had lift the boy and placed him on his chest with his face facing his. Baekhyun smiled happily as he got a good morning kiss from Chanyeol.

 

 

“Good morning babe, how you feeling?”
“I'm actually a little sore, but still I'm feeling great.”
“Good, I don't want you to feel bad.”
“And you, how do you feel?”
“I'm feeling wonderful, I have you right here.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little and kissed his giant on the lips again before he rest his head against his chest again. It was good to feel Chanyeol's chest move up and down, it was somewhat calming. Chanyeol begun to play with Baekhyun's hair and hummed a little quiet.

 

 

“Hey Chanyeol, I have always wonder, your dad, is he in jail?”
“Now he is, or he should be.”
“Are you sure?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded a little as he smiled a little weak at Baekhyun, Baekhyun could tell that Chanyeol felt a little uncomfortable after hearing that question. Baekhyun felt guilty and got up and left a quick peek on Chanyeol's mouth to make him smile again.

 

 

“I'm sorry, I shouldn't had asked.”
“No, you didn't know and I kind of know everything about your life.”
“Still, it makes you uncomfortable, doesn't it?”
“Nah, not when I have you. I don't think about it anyway.”
“Can I ask you something again?”
“Sure, ask me everything you want.”
“Well, I thought about something, before you managed to get away from your dad, did you feel that it was no love in this world?”

 

 

Baekhyun stared down on Chanyeol had to think a little about it before nodding, so he had felt just like Baekhyun once.

 

 

“It felt like it was no real love in this world, but I was wrong, I know that now. But I didn't care about that, love was just a word for me back then, now it is so much more. And you, what about you?”
“I felt like that to, but I knew that love was out there somewhere and I really wanted to believe it. So every time I felt that it was no love around me, I told god to show me love. I wanted to know what it was so badly, so I asked my dead father about it. But I never got an answer, until I met you of course.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun's back with his hands, at that moment they both knew that they hasn't felt like this for anyone before. Chanyeol is Baekhyun's great love, and Chanyeol is Baekhyun's.

 

The door went open in to the room again and Baekhyun's mother looked in with a smile on her lips. Baekhyun had totally forgot about the breakfast, lucky him that Chanyeol and him didn't begin to make out or something worse.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter