Sherlock And His Wattson

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol smiled, he is more clever than he thought he is. He looked over at Sehun and begun to think about the situation. If Baekhyun's mom saw him from the kitchen, she would definitely drop the vase and scream... But Chanyeol gets a bad feeling about her, Baekhyun's behavior and how Baekhyun told them about what happened. Suddenly it hit Chanyeol, didn't Baekhyun get up after he hit his head the first time and then tripped? If he got up...


 

“Kai, did you found anything over there?”
“Yes, I did. Glass pieces. Why are you wondering?”
“I think I know a little how this happened. Suho, come over here.”


 

Chanyeol whisper what he thought and Suho's eyes widen, but nodded. Chanyeol wanted to try his theory and told Suho to act like the mother and he would be Baekhyun. Kai and Sehun will be perfect dolls here.


 

“Why is it glass over there and vase pieces over here? Well, I walked home with Baekhyun yesterday and I'm pretty sure that I saw someone inside the house before he walked in-”
“So it was a burglar?!”
“Shut up, I'm trying to make you understand. Now, if Suho walks in to the house, wouldn't he see Baekhyun lay where Sehun stands right now?”
“I see him very clear.”
“Now, Baekhyun told us that he had gotten up of the floor and tripped when he tried to look around after his mother. Why did he trip? He actually told us who the culprit is.”
“Who is it?”
“Kai and Sehun, please step aside and let me and Suho demonstrate how the crime occurred.”


 

Chanyeol took a quick look around one last time and tried to figure out more exactly how the crime occurred. He saw the chairs and his eyes got stuck on something colorful on them. He smiled to himself, his theory gets more and more likely true.


 

“Wait two seconds, I'm just going to prepare this fast.”


 

Chanyeol grabbed the chairs and put them back to their places and nodded. He understands how the crime occurred now. He walked over to Suho and told him the last part and that he must do exactly like he says.


 

“Suho is Baekhyun, I'm the culprit. Baekhyun came home when Chanyeol left him some houses away. Baekhyun walked into the house and closed the door like normally. He probably grated me or I grated him more exactly. Like this; 'Hi Baekie! How was your school day?'”


 

Chanyeol hugged Suho and locked the door with the key he had secretly snatched from the nightstand table upstairs in Baekhyun's room. Kai watched everything closely while Sehun was sitting on the couch totally amazed by the smart boys.


 

“Than I probably tried to make the boy do something, he got uncomfortable and-”
“Pushed the person away like this.”


 

Suho pushed away Chanyeol who pretend to get mad, than Suho looked at Chanyeol and waited for him to attack him. But it's not like Suho and the others thinks, it's a little more complicated than that.


 

“Now is the weird part. Baekhyun's culprit didn't attack Baekhyun. No, without Baekhyun just passed the culprit and walked into the kitchen to maybe eat something or to just do his homework. It wouldn't be weird, because he has no desk on his room; right?”
“Ah I get it! I walked over here and then you tried to hit me with the vase!”


 

Suho walked over to the place where the vase pieces were. Chanyeol nodded and pretend to pick up a vase and held it in his hand, but it was literally only air or an imagine inside his mind.


 

“But Baekhyun dodge the vase and hid under the table.”
“Wait, what? I'm walking with my back against you, I can't see what you're doing behind my back.”
“What the hell are you guys doing?”
“Sch, Lulu sit down and watch Sherlock and Wattson solve this mystery.”
“What? What mystery?”
“Just do as he says, come here Lulu.”


 

Luhan had heard weird noises and walked downstairs to see what was going on. Kai hugged Luhan and pushed him down on the couch and held him down in his hug, while Sehun laid his head in Luhan's lap and watched Chanyeol and Suho. Kai quickly told Luhan what had happened and Luhan looked curious at Chanyeol and Suho who just continued.


 

“The culprit was still mad at you since you pushed the culprit away. So I screamed mad at you, making you turn around. Then I got so mad because you refused to do what I told you, so I threw the vase at you and you dodge it. You managed to hide under the table, to get cover from other possible vases or anything that could hurt you.”
“I see, but why did I leave my hiding spot?”
“Because I was furious enough and did this.”


 

Chanyeol walked over and threw away the chairs, leaving a open spot so he could easily grab Suho. Suho wasn't that shocked, of course the culprit walked over to grab Baekhyun.


 

“So you grabbed me and dragged me to the living room.”
“If you look at the other chairs, you can see how someone has also pushed them away. Baekhyun more likely crawl out on the other side to get away from the culprit who tried to grab him. Baekhyun crawled out of his hiding spot and ran over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter