Start Over

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol and his mother arrived to the little house his mother lived in. This is going to be Chanyeol's new home. Chanyeol got out and took his things and followed his mother to the door. The house is a little white house with roses all over the garden. Chanyeol thought it looked cute and very welcoming. His mother open the door and they walked in to a little hallway.

He hurried to kick of his shoes and placed them at the shoe rack right away. His mother showed him to his room. Chanyeol looked around while he passed the living room and the kitchen, it is so beautiful and different here. Chanyeol loves it. He wants it different, he wants to start over. He wants to feel like a stranger to this house.


 

“Here is your room. I fixed it a little, I hope you won't mind.”
“No, it's perfect mom. Thank you.”
“So what did you want to talk about?”
“Oh... About that... Mom, I must tell you something.”
“I know that much, let's pack up while you tell me.”
“Mom... It's about dad and me, something happened after you moved out.”


 

Chanyeol's mom looked at her son. She looked worried and wonder what had happened while she was gone. Chanyeol remembers that he's threatened by his father. Maybe he shouldn't tell her after all? But if he doesn't say anything, he won't be able to stand this heavy feeling over him.


 

“It was nothing, I'm going to pack up my things.”
“What were you about to say? Channie?”
“It was nothing, sorry for worrying you.”


 

Chanyeol smiled a little and walked in to his new room. It' a white room with a big bed, a bookshelf and a desk. He put down a box on the white desk and looked over at his mother that stared him down. She knows that Chanyeol was about to say something bad.


 

“Out with it. What has he done?”
“It's nothing mom, I promise.”
“What did that old bastard do Chanyeol?”
“I thought you told me he wasn't a bastard.”
“I thought he wouldn't do something stupid after I was gone. What did he do?”
“Mom, I don't have the power to tell you, not yet.”
“Has he a new girl or what?”
“N-No...”


 

Chanyeol shook his head while he begun to pack up his things. What would his mom say or do when he tells her that his own father had with him? No, it would only disgust her and it disgusts Chanyeol even more to just think about it.


 

“Mom please... Just let it go.”
“Chanyeol, if you're going to stay here we need a more honest relationship. Tell me what's wrong.”
“I-I can't... I just can't tell you...”


 

Chanyeol had dreamed about to tell his mother everything so she could beat that man up. But how would he even be possible to tell her that his own father used him? He even made Chanyeol have with strangers for money. Chanyeol sat down on the bed, holding his hands over his face. He just wished he could tell her, but he's afraid that she won't believe him or that she will get disgusted.


 

“Chanyeol... I was mean that left you without visiting you, but I didn't want to see you father. I understand if you hate me...”
“I hate dad, not you. I hate him... I just want to kill him!”


 

Chanyeol hated to hear his mom sound sad, but he hates it even more when she thinks he hates her. Chanyeol hates his father, but he loves his mother, in a son and mother relationship way.


 

“Why do you want to kill him? Because we broke up?”
“No... Because of what he did...”


 

Chanyeol's mother walked over to her soon and hugged him. Chanyeol felt how he begun to cry. He hated his life and he wanted to kill his father. He wanted to kill the love and he wanted to destroy the whole world. But still he just wanted to start over. He wants that bastard locked up in jail. He wants to make that bastard pay for what he did to him.


 

“Chanyeol, what did he do?”


 

Chanyeol's mother's voice cracked. She sounds scared and worried and she would get even more scared when she would hear Chanyeol telling her about what his dad had done to him.


 

“He used me... He made me do many things mom... I just wanted to get out...”


 

Chanyeol cried more. He hates how easily he cries right now. His strong defense and poker face is gone, he is only a crying teenager that had been used as a child and under the last three years. Chanyeol's mother hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter