Miss You

Show Me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Is it so bad already?”
“Yeah, she disappeared last night and the mother just found these, nothing else.”
“More letters uh?”

 

Chanyeol was standing with Luhan and Suho, while Sehun helped Kai to search throw the new crime scene. Suho wasn't as sharped he usual is, but Luhan was here and soon Kai and Sehun who was on their way over to him and the others. Chanyeol were talking with Kai's dad, while Luhan and Suho discussed with each others.

 

“The mother, she didn't notice something weird with the daughter? Like changing her behavior?”
“She's in a shock and we just found out about this, we going to interrogate her tomorrow.”
“Try today, it might be to late if you wait to long. About that...”

 

Chanyeol looked over at Suho, he didn't want him to hear what Chanyeol was talking about right now.

 

“What was Marcus cause of death?”
“We don't really know yet, we think he starved to death, but it can have been something else.”
“Okay, and you found him in the woods?”
“Yeah, and it looks like he really died there, but we can never be to sure.”
“Thanks Mr. Kim.”

 

Chanyeol walked over to the others, they were disgusting about the girl, apparently Sehun knew who she were.

 

“She's one of my cousins friends, or was. She changed and they hasn't seen each others for a while... She is blond, brown eyes, pretty pale and always act like a .”
“It sounds like she's just out and partying somewhere.”
“She isn't, and the proof is the letters. Marcus, he got letters like the girl, and I think I know why. It's riddles on them, some more private and some seems to just be a warning.”
“What do you mean with that? Like the kidnapper and murderer liked some of the children and hated the others?”
“Kind of, I think he has some kind of connection, but I don't understand how though.”
“We can figure that out later, we have to go home. Lets go.”

 

Chanyeol nodded and walked with his friends, if they stay to long, reporters or maybe other persons who shouldn't know what they doing sees them. Chanyeol was in his thoughts when it hit him, Suho told Chanyeol that Marcus had changed, Sehun told him that the girl also changed, maybe that's some kind of connection between the kidnappings?

Chanyeol listen to his friends while he thought throw his own thoughts, when his phone rang, making him wake up form his thoughts. He picked his phone up and answer with a almost stressed voice, which he didn't mean to.

 

“Chanyeol.”
“Hi Chanyeol, it's me, Baekhyun.”
“Oh hi Baekie, what can I help you with?”
“Uhm... I... I just wonder why you went off all of sudden, we was suppose to study today.”
“Sorry sorry, I just really had to go, I can't now either though. I see you tomorrow, okay?”
“O-Okay... I see you tomorrow.”

 

Chanyeol hangup and turned to the others, trying to concentrate on what they were saying, but he felt guilty for not studying with Baekhyun tonight, he has work to do. 'Poor Baekhyun, he sounded so sad, almost scared and worried. He isn't still worrying over me, right?'

 

“Chanyeol, you maybe should go home to Baekhyun and study some with him.”
“He will be fine, we usual just study for 10 minutes before I end up telling him about my investigation. Lets keep search, okay?”
“Okay, I have an idea.”
“Tell us detective Lulu.”
“I need a map and a pen, we mark out where the latest kidnaps happen and then trying to find a pattern, maybe that will help us.”
“A good idea detective Lulu, lets go.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and walked after, that wasn't a so stupid idea after all, maybe it actually can help them? Yeah, that sounds smart even for Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun got a letter everyday since he got the first one. They all where different, but had the same message, someone was going to save him or told him that he was a treasure. Baekhyun tried to tell Chanyeol about it, but every time he tried to get him for himself, Chanyeol went of with the others.

The letters became a little problem after a while, it was because Baekhyun thought about other things, something with a tall giant to do. Chanyeol stopped to walk with him home, to study with him and he only see Chanyeol in school, but he always sit with Suho, Kai, Sehun or Luhan. Baekhyun felt lonely without Chanyeol, even if he tried to fill out the empty space with his other friends, but it hurt him even more.

Baekhyun was laying in his bed a week after he got his first letters, Saturday afternoon, nothing to do. He didn't feel to call D.O or Lay, or Tao, or Kris, Or Xiumin, or Chen. He just wanted to call Chanyeol, but just got ignored, in a secret way. Chanyeol always say the same: “I'm busy right now, call me tomorrow, or maybe we can hangout during the weekend? Okay?”

Baekhyun sat up, did Chanyeol ignore him because he changed him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter