Date

Pet Love

In the morning, you got a phone call from Junsu.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi!" Junsu squeaked.

"Hi Junsu -sshi!" you giggled.

"I'm on holiday today. So I just wanna ask if you want to hang out."

"It would be great, but you know I need to take care of the dogs," you sighed.

"You should bring them along too! So Xiahki will have someone to play with!" he said excitedly.

"Hmm, okay then, I guess I can come!" you smiled.

"Great! Let's go to the beach!" Junsu hung up before you could answer.

You sighed, * Why does it have to be the beach? * you hardly knew how to swim!

Nonetheless, you wore your swimsuit underneath your dress and went to get the dogs. You looked around but found no one, * Jaejoong -sshi must be out already, * you shrugged and left a note saying that you were taking the dogs to the beach, in case he suddenly asked your whereabouts like last time.

You were walking the dogs down the street when a car stopped in front of you. You curiously looked at it as the window rolled down, "Junsu -sshi!" you saw that it was Junsu and you quickly waved.

"Get in, ~~~~~~~ -sshi!" you nodded and put the dogs at the backseat together with Xiahki while you went to the passenger's seat next to Junsu.

"I thought you said we'll meet at the beach?" you raised an eyebrow.

"I was on my way there when I saw you," he shrugged, "By the way, nice dress," he grinned.

"Thanks," you lightly chuckled. You glanced back and saw that the three dogs were peacefully sleeping against each other, "So cute!" you cooed.

Junsu took a glance at the backseat and then your happy face. He chuckled to himself, * Cute! *

"We're here," Junsu announced as soon as he parked the car. You two got out and took the dogs. Then you walked over to the beach.

"It's such a nice day today!" you stretched your arms and felt the sunshine shone on your skin.

Junsu took out a mat and an umbrella. He set them up and signalled you to come over, "~~~~~~~ -sshi, this way!"

"Araso!" you slowly walked towards him, feeling the warm breeze blowing to you, while the dogs were already running and chasing each other.

"Look, Xiahki and Vick and Bobo have already become good friends now," you laughed and pointed at your dogs nearby.

Junsu just smiled at you. Somehow looking at your face could wash away his worries and make him peaceful. He enjoyed your company very much.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi, do you wanna swim?" he asked.

"I don't really know how to swim," you sheepishly smiled, "I'm good here."

"Come," Junsu pulled you up, "It's easy! I'll teach you!"

"Eh?!" too late. He was already dragging you towards the water, "AH!!! Kim Junsu! Stop it!" you screamed at the top of your lungs.

"What happens to 'Junsu -sshi'?" he mischievously grinned and splashed water to you.

"Ah!" you laughed and ran away, occasionally splashing water back to Junsu.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong came home and found that you were nowhere in sight. "Hmph, I thought we can hang out again," he pouted. Then something on the table caught his eyes, * A note? * He picked it up and read it. His pout immediately turned into a grin. * The beach? I'll meet you there then! *

He changed into some casual clothes, and then hopped onto his car, whistling as he drove to the beach.

Jaejoong arrived at the beach and saw 3 dogs dashing towards you. You tripped and fell into the water.

* That's Vick and Bobo. But who's the other dog? It looks so familiar, * nevertheless, he shook of that thought and was about to call out your name. Suddenly a guy ran up to you and helped you out of the water. It was Junsu.

* Junsu?! I never know they are so close! * Jaejoong suddenly felt betrayed, thinking that you would rather hang out with Junsu that him, "I thought we have been closer these days..." his eyes saddened. He turned around and was about to leave.

Just then, a high-pitched voice screamed, "Jaejoong oppa! Is that you?"

Jaejoong looked back and saw a girl running towards him, * ! What is she doing here? * But it was too late. The girl clasped her arms around Jaejoong's arm and hung onto him like leeches. He was struggling very hard to escape from her, "You-get-off-me-now!!"

"Aww, Jaejoong oppa, how can you say this to me?" the girl furiously bashed her fake eyelashes to Jaejoong.

 

You suddenly heard someone say Jaejoong's name. * Jaejoong is here? * You instinctively looked back to where the sound came from. Just at that moment you met eyes with Jaejoong, with a girl clinging on him.

You motionlessly stood there, shocked. It never occurred to you to think that Jaejoong had a girlfriend.

You looked back and fro to Jaejoong and the girl. Jaejoong could clearly see your expression mixed, * Oh , she's definitely gonna misunderstand. *

Junsu, who was standing next to you, looked at your expression and then followed your gaze, "Isn't that Jaejoong hyung?"

You instantly came back to reality, "I guess so," you saw Jaejoong also staring at you so you gave him a slight nod and a weak smile, "Come on, Junsu -sshi, let's go," you walked back to where your things were while Junsu followed closely behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please I want more comments!! Not silent readers please! I don't bite!