Confession

Pet Love

Like I have promised, I update today! XD Anyway now that I have finish my exam I will have more time to update! Please enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong was also frozen at his spot, * Junsu -ah and ~~~~~~~ -sshi? They're this close already? * He kept staring at the two of you, completely ignoring Jessica, who was tightly clinging her arms around Jaejoong's, "Oppa?"

You saw it and lightly bit your lip, "Let's go, Junsu -sshi," you grabbed his hand and quickly pulled him into the theatre.

"Oh, isn't that the girl we met at the beach last time?" Jessica pointed at you but Jaejoong kept his silence and went in.

To your luck, Jaejoong and Jessica were sitting diagonally behind you. But they had already ruined your mood in watching the movie. Sometimes when you just moved around slightly, you would see Jessica laying her head onto Jaejoong's shoulder, or whispering into his ear. You rolled your eyes trying to concentrate on the movie but you just couldn't.

Jaejoong was not doing any better. He always caught Junsu holding your hands, or whispering something to you to make you smile. He clenched his fist tightly.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Jessica noticed Jaejoong's tight fist and took his hand. Just then you unconsciously took a glimpse at them, seeing them holding hands together.

You had enough, "Junsu -sshi, I suddenly don't feel very well. I'll just go to the washroom."

"Kwenchana?" Junsu put his hand onto your forehead and then cupped your cheeks.

"Don't worry, I just want to go out and have some fresh air. I won't be long," you reassuringly smiled before you went out.

* Is she all right? * Jaejoong immediately got up and followed you.

"Oppa!" Jessica protested but Jaejoong just pushed her away, "You stay here."

He ran out and saw you, "~~~~~~~ -sshi," he called out.

You turned around and your eyes narrowed, "What are you doing here? Go back to your fiancé!" you snorted.

"Let me explain!" he pleaded.

You looked away. You were afraid that seeing him like this would just make you give in, "You don't have to explain anything to me. I'm nobody to you," you said bitterly.

"Dammit! Why can't you just let me explain?!" Jaejoong strongly held both of your shoulders and forced you to look at him.

You glared at him, "Fine! What do you wanna say?"

"Jessica is not my fiancé!" Jaejoong gripped your shoulders firmly.

You smirked, "That's not what she said."

"She's been saying that since she was 5. I treat her like my sister, nothing more," he kept staring at you, waiting for your response.

* Jongmal yo? * you took a deep breath, "Whether she's your fiancé or not, it doesn't matter to me," you looked down and walked away.

Suddenly, Jaejoong grabbed your wrist and yanked you towards him.

"What are you doing?" you struggled but failed to get away from his strong grip, "i said---"

Jaejoong silenced you with his mouth. Your eyes widened in shock when his lips touched yours. You tried to get away from his grip but he only hugged you tighter, his kiss muffling your protests.

Then Jaejoong slowly pulled away, "But it matters to me, because I only have eyes for you, not her."

You were still shocked and confused from what you'd just heard, "You mean..."

"I mean I have fallen for you, Choi ~~~~~~~," Jaejoong looked straight into your eyes.

You looked at him with your eyes wide, "Are you serious?"

He let out a small sigh, "And I thought I was being obvious," he gently smiled, "Yes, of course I am."

Your face instantly flushed pink hearing his genuine confession.

"So...aren't you going to give me a response?" Jaejoong's eyes lit with a hint of mischief.

"Huh?" you looked at him dumbfounded.

"Oh come on, I just tell you that I like you," he childishly groaned.

"Hmm," you tried to hold back a laugh, "Never knew you have this side, Mr. Kim Jaejoong," you cleared your throat and calmed yourself, "I think I'm falling for you too," you finally admitted.

A grin crept onto Jaejoong's face, "That's why you were so jealous about Jessica, right?"

"I wasn't!" you shook your head and defended yourself, your face crimsoned.

"Who's the one who always stresses on the word 'fiancé' then?" he kept on teasing.

"Maybe a little, but I really thought you were together," you lowered your head trying to hide your face, * Gosh, this is so embarrassing! *

"Don't worry, you have no reason to be jealous of anyone," Jaejoong suddenly turned serious. He leaned in closer so that his forehead was against yours and looked deeply into your eyes. Then he slowly planted a small peck on your lips. You closed your eyes and stayed like that for a while, "Let's go home," Jaejoong finally said.

Just then you remembered the situation, * But...what about Junsu -sshi...and Jessica? * you worriedly looked back to the theatre.

Seeing you hesitated, Jaejoong understood what you were thinking. But he slipped his fingers into yours and held you firmly, "They'll be fine."

You nodded slightly, unsure what to do next. Jaejoong ushered you to his car and tucked you into the passenger's seat, and he himself slipped into the driver's seat.

You didn't talk much during the ride, * It feels right to be by Jaejoong -sshi's side. But I feel so guilty for leaving Junsu -sshi... *

Little did you know, someone was watching all along, * ~~~~~~~ -sshi, do you know that I'm hurting too? * Junsu clutched his chest and heavily sighed, his eyebrows furrowed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------